Started by pyewacket, December 04, 2015, 12:33:34 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 25, 2017, 12:33:40 PM
Note to self: MUST get on Aldous' Christmas list!!! ;D

P.S. What kind of sativa is that?

She is a Cannalope Haze. Good eye sir!

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 25, 2017, 11:10:40 AM
This year my Christmas tree also doubled as my Christmas gifts. ;)
Happy holidays everyone!

According to Norry several nights ago:
Norry: "Some guest have said Santa is a mushroom, did you know that?"
Guest: "No, ahh..."
Norry: "You know his shape, like a mushroom."
Norry not getting the theory, largely discredited but still interesting, about the Santa figure being related to Fly Agaric mushroom (aka [Amanita muscaria) used by Shamans, Lapps etc. (And used by the Viking Beserkers before battle.) He doesn't even LISTEN to his own shows and guests!

Merry Christmas all. More eggnogg is on the menu for me. Why we don't have this delightful, and nutritious, beverage all year long I don't know!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 25, 2017, 01:06:42 PM
She is a Cannalope Haze. Good eye sir!

I don't think I've ever had that. It sounds nice though. I find myself going back to the original landrace strains these days. I came across some of this https://www.leafly.com/sativa/hawaiian-mayan-gold which is rather nice for Christmas. I'm just taking a break to burn one right now actually. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 25, 2017, 11:55:19 AM
Merry Christmas bellgabbers!

At least that plant looks legal!  Merry Christmas!

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 11:27:30 PM
People who don't EDGE their lawns when they mow should be shot in the asshole!
That stopped long time ago.  If a weed whacker can't do it, it doesn't get done!

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 18, 2017, 11:27:19 PM

You are doing the Lord's work. God bless you and your family.  Have a Merry Christmas. :D
A couple stores here are letting them ring in the lobby.  The ringers haven't seemed like volunteers so I hadn't realized that. What is to prevent the volunteers from dipping in?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 25, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
At least that plant looks legal!  Merry Christmas!

Marijuana is legal in lots of places now too. ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 25, 2017, 02:18:33 PM
Marijuana is legal in lots of places now too. ;)

Here in CA adults can now legally cultivate 6 plants and give away up to an ounce.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 25, 2017, 02:21:02 PM
Here in CA adults can now legally cultivate 6 plants and give away up to an ounce.

Some push the boundaries...LOL

CoolTen10

Quote from: Swishypants on December 24, 2017, 11:25:05 AM
I just want to make sure that everyone that is a sad fuck at Christmas knows that we don't give a fuck! Stop being a pussy! Go kill yourself or some shit, but stop being an attention whore! Buck up Buttercup! Life is hard and no one is coming to help your lazy ass. Be Christmasy MOTHERFUCKER or DIE!

And WORSHIP JESUS HERETIC FUCKS! Fuck Buddha! Kill every motherfucker that doesn't love Jesus! Jam egg nog into all bitches mouths!

Huh? Who is this guy? Psychological Malfunction Alert!

Swishypants

Quote from: CoolTen10 on December 26, 2017, 03:48:09 PM
Huh? Who is this guy? Psychological Malfunction Alert!

Our Lord Jesus Christ rejects your weakness! We are a ruthless and conquering people.  All non-hackers OUT! It's time for WAR! It's time to slaughter! Merry Christmas was yesterday! Now we go IN! We KILL! WE GO IN! KILL!!!

https://youtu.be/H2-xInUb7nA

Juan

My Bernie supporting niece gave her children hetero-normative gifts for Christmas. Dolls for the girl and laser guns for the boy.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on December 27, 2017, 01:49:10 PM
My Bernie supporting niece gave her children hetero-normative gifts for Christmas. Dolls for the girl and laser guns for the boy.
A Billary supporting, and "Women's March," aunt gave some kind military figure to a boy (with knife, gun(s,) grenades, etc) She said "she didn't want to even look at it when buying, but that is what he wanted." And some kind of "girl power" book, about inventions made by women, to a girl. The funniest part was I don't think she read the book because the first invention was something to do with baking!

Swishypants

Quote from: Juan on December 27, 2017, 01:49:10 PM

Creating a generation of "Butcher Bill" JoJo's. One psychologically twisted "gift" at a time. Jesus wept! Excellent! :)

Dr. MD MD

Oh, this is really going to trigger the left! I'm almost ecstatic.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIJuP8RfiaM

pyewacket

Happy New Year, Bellgabbers!

Here’s to a bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the hope for health, happiness, and for all of us to keep "getting better every day."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeD3CV6Z6WE

K_Dubb

"Happy Fart in the New Year"