• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

TumbleWeed

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 11:28:17 PM
what? I could make up a way better an d more detailed story. pffft. Like the time a ufo crashed on my Brazilian rubber plantation and I forced the Greys to work the rubber treest and fed them only plantains.

I'm cracking up over here.

Catsmile

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 11:28:17 PM
what? I could make up a way better an d more detailed story. pffft. Like the time a ufo crashed on my Brazilian rubber plantation and I forced the Greys to work the rubber treest and fed them only plantains.
UGGG! Greys plantain farts. EW!
Gag me with an anal probe!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 11:30:24 PM
wow The Jim is breaking down, he really had a hard time answering Arts lie detector questions and Art is pushing him, excellent. The Jim is HANGING himself with the rope provided by Art.

I'm hoping the callers finish him off.

Spinner

Art and Jim had this same conversation about the lie detector test during a previous interview.
Looks like no one has asked Jim to take a test yet.

WhiteCrow

I'd buy THE JIM's book for an Australian penny.

dortmunder

Now that's how you plug a book as a talk show radio guest, John Hogue!

casioson

Oh.. man.. would not it be crazy if he was "pulled" right now as he was talking on the phone????

Ward

I hope Andy gets in, a couple more hits like that and Jim will be down for the count. Andy anyone push him on the Lie Detector question.

CRM 114

FINALLY reptilians. those reptilians know how to party and DEFINATELY have sex organs just ask whatserface shes been booty calling them for years and singing about it.

Ward

Quote from: casioson on October 15, 2013, 11:32:34 PM
Oh.. man.. would not it be crazy if he was "pulled" right now as he was talking on the phone????

The Jim pulls himself every night i bet....  sorry couldn't resist the pun.

WildCard

Quote from: Spinner on October 15, 2013, 11:31:40 PM
Art and Jim had this same conversation about the lie detector test during a previous interview.
Looks like no one has asked Jim to take a test yet.
Whitley's taken and passed a lie detector test. That doesn't stop almost everyone from assuming he's lying.

Heather Wade

Jeezus, I want to call and tell him about my implant then.  Sheesh!  There are many accounts of strange implants.  Doesn't make us as special as The Jim, I guess, but they happen.

coaster

Quote from: WildCard on October 15, 2013, 11:34:16 PM
Whitley's taken and passed a lie detector test.
Of course he has. According to him, his wife, and his ufo enthusiast buddies.

lonevoice

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 11:33:26 PM
FINALLY reptilians. those reptilians know how to party and DEFINATELY have sex organs just ask whatserface shes been booty calling them for years and singing about it.
Katy Perry?  Bwah!

Katy Perry - ET Lyrics.

Cynnie

Andrew sounded like he was in my bedroom !!

Ward

Quote from: WildCard on October 15, 2013, 11:34:16 PM
Whitley's taken and passed a lie detector test. That doesn't stop almost everyone from assuming he's lying.

Whitley also maybe honestly might have a very real difficulty distinguishing imagination from reality. Whit has even said people think that about him and they may be right.

eddie dean

Quote from: Cynnie on October 15, 2013, 11:20:15 PM
Art can have ads for a kicking baby seals service and i'd be okay

What about kicking seals with babys?
How would you feel then?
that is where I draw the line! ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 15, 2013, 11:32:17 PM
I'd buy THE JIM's book for an Australian penny.

I'd pay two penny's for Tennessee Jack's book if he'd learn how to write

CRM 114

I want to know more about the gurneys. did they have wheels? was one of the  wheels wobbly and did that gurney keep veering off and running into stuff? was there like a little grey that had a job maintaining the gurneys? or where they hover-gurneys? where they little grey sized gurneys and all uncomfortable or where they special gurneys sized for humans? DETAILS I WANT DETAILS.

Cynnie

Quote from: eddie dean on October 15, 2013, 11:37:33 PM
What about kicking seals with babys?
How would you feel then?
that is where I draw the line! ;)

Pfft..art would make it sound awesome

Ward

ehhh  Skype is only half a point (0.5)   ;D

were still tied  :P