Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on April 17, 2018, 05:58:20 PM
So.  Lasha is insane?  I gave her the benefit of the doubt.   :-\

weren't you being pressured to do a show with her? lol

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
And bobo17! Who's going to arrange the meetings?! :D
Good point.  He is good at arranging meetings.
And Fort Rock and The General, for security purposes.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
Some of them I am screen shooting for fun. But I hadn't seen this one posted yet. Look gabbers we got a shout out!
LMAO! ::)

I'm keeping a folder for all the Redacted/RoseGirl facebook clips.  They are so "in character" for what I was expecting, that I can't stop laughing, and I know I will want to read them again in the future.

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 17, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Ha, ha.  Like Rush is even going to consider anything that wingnut has to say.

#Like Charges Repel
#Opposite Charges Attract
#Physics Facts
#Unfortunate Word Choices 
#Unintended Consequences

weeberwubber

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 17, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Ha, ha.  Like Rush is even going to consider anything that wingnut has to say.

I kno rite, but wait! She said write emails and STUFF. We're ignoring the stuff. That surely includes witchy poo voo doo naked dancing spellcasting mass projection influencza shenanigans. Watch out Rush!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 17, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
I kno rite, but wait! She said write emails and STUFF. We're ignoring the stuff. That surely includes witchy poo voo doo naked dancing spellcasting mass projection influencza shenanigans. Watch out Rush!

I'm thinking more like this:

Quote from: brig on April 17, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
I'm keeping a folder for all the Redacted/RoseGirl facebook clips.  They are so "in character" for what I was expecting, that I can't stop laughing, and I know I will want to read them again in the future.

Yes, but Art was right about her, and we're all wrong

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
JUST IN FROM THE DARK WEB! MITD LEAKS!

Appears there are, "high level" efforts to get MITD and Rush to combine their mighty forces together!

This is an outstanding addition to my collection.  Thank You Chefist!

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 02:44:21 PM
A septic from Vancouver that is a serial quitter of bellgab that used to post under the name rosegirl. She holds the trophy for passive aggressive dykemanship. She used to cohost Bella Haven with Nancy Birnes.

I added a screenshot of this post and reply to my folder.  Thank You for your contribution Gravity :D

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Heh, after watching the SiriusXM debacle and then the MITD spectacle, the only thing that seems promising is more drama to come.

Praise MV!

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 17, 2018, 07:13:20 PM
I added a screenshot of this post and reply to my folder.  Thank You for your contribution Gravity :D

Is that going to be evidence in my trial by the SJW Court of Public Opinion?

#IHaveRights

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
This is the reason I never got a tattoo while in the service

#Poor ol' Air Force Still Taking it in The Ass

#Same Page as You, Bro
#Not A Fan of "Skin Art"
#Wimmin With Tats... WTH U Thinking
#Ur Body Ur Rules... MMMkay
#Peoplez Do the Strangest Things 2 Themselves
#Tats Break Up the Natural Beauty Women Possess
#No Person Can Improve Upon That Beauty With Ink
#No Matter How Good/Cool the Ink Job
#IMO

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 03:50:12 PM
I first read this straight and felt puzzled for a brief moment. Now I realize it's dripping with sarcasm. :D

So when you read it queer, does it make it easier to understand?

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 04:29:02 PM
Good. Getting into one of my other hobbies, drawing. And glad I could help. It’s good to see so many people back.

Do you still want me to pose for you?

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 17, 2018, 06:40:17 PM
The marvelous mud king aka Curtis aka not pickle rick and I are working on a future episode of  the Gabcast with MVs permission of course.

A Tribute to Mr Arthur Bell.. thanks for the ride Art!

Tentative hosts and guest list:

Co-Hosts: MV and Curtis

Guests:
Heather Wade aka Redacted from MITD

Steve Warner aka Baitman fom WABC NY, NY

George Senda aka The Guy from Pittsburgh aka Falkie 2013 a Youtube SuperStar

Bill and Nancy Birnes from Future Theater and Bella-Haven

Lasha aka RoseyGirl a famous late night Podcaster

Chefist, aka Detective Richard Lowe from Martinez Tonight

Brig aka grub a failed Youtube SuperStar

Richard Hoagland aka Hoagie from CBS news science director, expert on Torsion Fields

Special guest. Popple,  much loved by all .. from somewhere in Canada, last contact NY NY

I would do it for the team WhiteCrow.

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
i'm still in college...

Yes.  Well, you keep moving fm frat to frat.  Harder to track you that way, right?

Zenman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 17, 2018, 06:40:17 PM
The marvelous mud king aka Curtis aka not pickle rick and I are working on a future episode of  the Gabcast with MVs permission of course.

A Tribute to Mr Arthur Bell.. thanks for the ride Art!

Tentative hosts and guest list:

Co-Hosts: MV and Curtis

Guests:
Heather Wade aka Redacted from MITD

Steve Warner aka Baitman fom WABC NY, NY

George Senda aka The Guy from Pittsburgh aka Falkie 2013 a Youtube SuperStar

Bill and Nancy Birnes from Future Theater and Bella-Haven

Lasha aka RoseyGirl a famous late night Podcaster

Chefist, aka Detective Richard Lowe from Martinez Tonight

Brig aka grub a failed Youtube SuperStar

Richard Hoagland aka Hoagie from CBS news science director, expert on Torsion Fields

Special guest. Popple,  much loved by all .. from somewhere in Canada, last contact NY NY

That's Pay Per View material.  :D

Catsmile

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 03:32:14 PM
One would think so but Art could've gone a bit batty with his illnesses etc and who knows what the relationship was with Heather? I have a feeling that Art and MITD didn't run an operation like Alex whose, regardless of how you feel about the content, is set up with several legal companies, good attorneys, etc.

If Airyn and kids decide to sell and move somewhere I hope she puts Art's equipment and stuff on BGs version of Craigslist or Ebay and not just give it to Heather. She could make a few extras bucks from fans.

I forget how many 20+ grand HAM radios Art collected over the years.

Art bitched on his show one time about buying a sexy new 20+ grand radio. The delivery service dropped it over the inside his gate in the open. Instead of delivering it to the door, while they were home. I would have bitched too.

Plus the MitD studio equipment was around 20K, Art liked his toys.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on April 17, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
weren't you being pressured to do a show with her? lol

Shhhhh! 

fucker.   ;D

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 06:18:47 PM
Don’t you and her having matching headset mics?

I may just cross the Mississippi for that one cowboy.  Lookin forward to seeing ya.  ;)

ItsTelly

I just joined Bellgab in 2018 (as part of my New Years resolution) so I'm having trouble keeping track of this thread.

Could someone please help me understand the following:

1) Who is Lasha Seniuh and Suzy Freilinger?  Why do they care so much about Art (anger/pissed/frustrated)?

2) Who is Rosegirl? Redacted?

3) How many station is Mitd syndicated on right now?  How many when Art did it?

4) Who is a lesbian?  Was someone outed against there will (or it was an obvious/open secret e.g. drives a Subaru)?

5) Does Heather live in one of Art's many housing unit in the compound or in the house next door?

6) What is the relationship between Mitd and Rush Limbaugh? (I am missing something) - Did Keith work for Rush?

That's all for now.  I'm sure I'll have more.  I feel like I've arrived very late to a movie and am always trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Telly

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
I used to work in the music industry.  A former Apple Records band member used to pull that shit all the time.  Wishful thinking that he would tour with Ringo Starr. Ringo finally had his lawyer call the dude to cut it out...  Hanger-on-ism is alive and well...

The office I am in just started playing Octopus' Garden on Pandora...  Aye, Ringo annoys me too no end.

Where did you work?  The Tower Records in Laguna Hills, Costa Mesa, La Jolla or Tustin?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 07:24:54 PM
So when you read it queer, does it make it easier to understand?

You just can't stop thinking about me. Who's the queer?!

Pro tip: it's you! ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 17, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
Reading through this thread I had mostly wiped my memory clean of some of the whacked out drama that had happened surrounding all of this. Until I read the name Leo and it all came rushing back in like a bad acid trip.

Rossy!  Dude, good to see you!

Quote from: brig on April 17, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Losing a close friend is difficult. I wish she would avoid social media until she was able to process her loss a bit. I know this is bellgab but I don’t  find it funny at all, even if some of the stuff being tossed out there is far fetched. People cope with loss in different ways.

paladin1991

Quote from: whoozit on April 17, 2018, 05:06:00 PM
I remember when J. Neil was posting here shortly after his and Asshats show died.  Asshat blamed the demise of the show on the lack of J. Neil’s preparation.  I asked J. Neil how it felt to be blamed by Asshat.  Apparently J Neil was blindsided because Asshat forgot to turn on the beeper as he backed the bus over J. Neil.  How delicious.  Yet another reason I’m going to hell.

See you there, pal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 07:44:36 PM
Where did you work?  The Tower Records in Laguna Hills, Costa Mesa, La Jolla or Tustin?

Don't mind this jealous faggot. He seems to go after anyone he suspects has a career. Probably a loser in mom's basement. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on April 17, 2018, 05:24:55 PM
So Keith decide to bring a 1st String Host from the dead to give her a break then?? :o Man Art just can't get a break now he has to work even though he is dead.

Good Lord, damon, are you saying that a dead guy can score better ratings than Heather?  That's cold, man.   But then so's ART.