• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151030 - DEAD AIR - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 30, 2015, 08:54:42 PM

jazmunda

Great show. I loved the concept of including Barbara and the EVPs. I wish we had another night to fit in more calls.

TigerLily

Sounds like Art enjoyed the show. So much better than the last Dark Matter.  Trick or Treat everyone. Have a great weekend

Quote from: doctor weird on October 31, 2015, 12:55:49 AM
Art holds the world record for longest broadcast, like 2 days or something
I would kill for a copy of that broadcast.

Zenman

Great show! Fridays are always good, but this was definitely extra-good!  :D

SciFiAuthor

I didn't make it either. But what a hell of a Halloween show. I enjoyed tonight a lot. I liked having Barbara around.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2015, 12:56:55 AM
Sounds like Art enjoyed the show. So much better than the last Dark Matter.  Trick or Treat everyone. Have a great weekend
You too! Happy Halloween Bellgab!

jazmunda

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 31, 2015, 12:56:20 AM
Such is life, there is always next time! :D

Sorry dude. You need to call in and give the story during the next Open Lines.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 31, 2015, 12:55:44 AM
2 hours on hold. Art said if you can hear me you are getting in. RIP. Oh well, hopefully I can try next year. 100% sure this would have been one of the better ones. Either way, I had a blast.

I tried to get on, didn't get as far along as you.  There are always "open lines" shows.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 31, 2015, 12:57:11 AM
I didn't make it either. But what a hell of a Halloween show. I enjoyed tonight a lot. I liked having Barbara around.

It made for a really cool format.

maren

Goodnight, all!   You all went above and beyond tonight.  SUPREMELY talented group of vaguely lovable misfits.

Royal, come here -- *BIG HUG*  What perseverance!

'Night!!

Bradsmith313

Dead Air. Great show tonight. Some really great shows this week. Damn good way to end the week.

Rix Gins

Quote from: ShayP on October 31, 2015, 12:54:38 AM
I love Vincent Price.  8)

Now that's cool, Shay.  I had the pleasure of seeing him do a talk on the villains he played.  Got to shake his hand afterwards.  What a thrill that was.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 31, 2015, 12:57:43 AM
Sorry dude. You need to call in and give the story during the next Open Lines.
I will try. I may be on a black list lol. Used my GF's cell to get in after Skype failed. I should have just emailed the story. I think it is pretty damn creepy. I've never told it. Next Friday it is! :D

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2015, 12:56:55 AM
Happy Halloween Sister Princess Tiger :)

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 31, 2015, 12:59:49 AM
Now that's cool, Shay.  I had the pleasure of seeing him do a talk on the villains he played.  Got to shake his hand afterwards.  What a thrill that was.

What you experienced was cool!  8)

lonevoice

Ace high, Bellgabbers.  Thanks for making this a fun thread tonight.