• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Roswells, Art

I guess she's trying to show advertisers she has space for advertising but I think she should just fill her breaks with music. She has good music picks, she should go with her strengths.

DanTSX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 11:02:39 PM
I guess she's trying to show advertisers she has space for advertising but I think she should just fill her breaks with music. She has good music picks, she should go with her strengths.

Just play music

No guests

No heather

8)

Roswells, Art

Yo Wade, you don't have to make up these stories to be interesting. You know that. Also, please play Joe Walsh's Life of Illusion.

Gunner65

You SUCK Heather Wade!  You should contact Douglas Dietrich. You two would get along really well I think, and he will need a producer very soon. YOU SUCK!

Catsmile

What Kind Of Host Keeps People On Hold For Over An Hour, Just So They Can Stretch Out A 15 Minute Monologue Over An Hour?

#OneWithNoCallers
#HerDirtyDozenAreButthurtSheDidn'tTakeTheirCallsLastWeek
#AnAssholeHost
#AllOfTheAbove

PChirp

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2019, 10:57:26 PM
"Death awaits all of us"- Heather Wade

Actually being under anesthesia is now considered to be as close to "death" or the experience of death that humans experience.

I was hit with barbiturates as a teen for surgery and I always equate that to an NDE.  It works so quickly and profound, you really don't have a time to respond or contemplate anything whatsoever.  Lights out, darkness, ...unfortunately, nothingness.  Suppose that's the whole point but it will forever leave me thinking and wondering.  This really can't be it...can it?!?   :( :( :(

Roswells, Art

No one is calling in. Don't ask me how I know.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PChirp on October 08, 2019, 11:19:33 PM
I was hit with barbiturates as a teen for surgery and I always equate that to an NDE.  It works so quickly and profound, you really don't have a time to respond or contemplate anything whatsoever.  Lights out, darkness, ...unfortunately, nothingness.  Suppose that's the whole point but it will forever leave me thinking and wondering.  This really can't be it...can it?!?   :( :( :(

#AllSoulsMatter

My hardcore "christian" step-mother died then came back. She said there was nothing there, just nothingness.

Catsmile

Quote from: PChirp on October 08, 2019, 11:19:33 PM

#AllSoulsMatter

#TheOnlySoulsWeTrulyKnowOfAreOnOurFeet
#TheEndMightBeTheEnd
#OrNot
#LifeIsForTheLiving
#LiveItWhileYouCan

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 11:24:10 PM
My hardcore "christian" step-mother died than came back. She said there was nothing there, just nothingness.

#MaybeSheWasn'tDoingItRight?
#AmIRite?! 

Gunner65

Dying while under the effects of pain killers is NOT the same!  Ask any Combat Medic or Navy Corpsman who has administered Morphine to a wounded Soldier or Marine, or anyone who has witnessed such a traumatic scenario in combat or otherwise.  The nature of trauma combined with wounds, shock, loss of blood, etc cause the brain to begin to shut down.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on October 08, 2019, 11:25:45 PM
#TheOnlySoulsWeTrulyKnowOfAreOnOurFeet
#TheEndMightBeTheEnd
#OrNot
#LifeIsForTheLiving
#LiveItWhileYouCan

I was very polite to her because she was my father's wife and I love my father but I did not like her at all.

Anyway, if it makes any of you feel any better, after she died I felt her presence once and she seemed happy. Maybe I was imagining it but I wasn't thinking about her at the time and definitely didn't care whether she was happy or not, I was just walking from my car into the house.

K_Dubb

Heather: "Are you God?"
God: "Well that's just like your human construct, man."

I think I know this guy.

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 11:39:04 PM
I was very polite to her because she was my father's wife and I love my father but I did not like her at all.

Anyway, if it makes any of you feel any better, after she died I felt her presence once and she seemed happy. Maybe I was imagining it but I wasn't thinking about her at the time and definitely didn't care whether she was happy or not, I was just walking from my car into the house.

#ItFeelsGoodToOutliveYourEnemies

Gunner65

Quote from: Catsmile on October 08, 2019, 11:27:00 PM
#MaybeSheWasn'tDoingItRight?
#AmIRite?!
The Old Testament (Torah) describes death as being a state of "sleep" it was not until the mid-1800's during a period of experimentation with "occult" theories and the introduction of Christian Zionism, that "life after death" was imagined/speculated upon. The stories of ghosts, vampires and other creatures then became legend.  And the association with a "second coming of Christ" in which bodies would be "resurrected"  only added to more speculation and claims of experiences.

Any historian worth his/her salt will tell you that human life was considered essentially worthless and death inevitable for over 6,000 years! Mummification was an attempt to approach this concept. But death remains what it always has been.  All these bullshit stories serve no purpose.

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2019, 11:39:27 PM
Heather: "Are you God?"
God: "Well that's just like your human construct, man."

I think I know this guy.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2019, 11:44:44 PM
The Old Testament (Torah) describes death as being a state of "sleep" it was not until the mid-1800's during a period of experimentation with "occult" theories and the introduction of Christian Zionism, that "life after death" was imagined/speculated upon. The stories of ghosts, vampires and other creatures then became legend.

Any historian worth his/her salt will tell you that human life was considered essentially worthless and death inevitable for over 6,000 years! Mummification was an attempt to approach this concept. But death remains what it always has been.  All these bullshit stories serve no purpose.

Nah Paul, 1st c. AD:  "Behold, I tell you a mystery:  we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

Gunner65

Paul is associated with the New Testament. You are referring to I Corinthians 15:51 where he eludes to a final scenario when the dead in Christ will be resurrected.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2019, 11:54:36 PM
Paul is associated with the New Testament. Are you referring to his letter to the Thessalonians?

1st Corinthians.  But if you want Old Testament this is from Job, considered one of the oldest books:

"I know that my redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.  And, though worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God."

Gunner65

I Corinthians 15:51 where he eludes to a final scenario when the dead in Christ will be resurrected.  We can cherry-pick the fucking Bible all night but it doesn't change reality.  I believe when you die, that's it. You don't go anywhere. No one is "special" there "souls" don't get "special flight priveledges".

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2019, 11:50:52 PM
Nah Paul, 1st c. AD:  ...

# A.D.: Anno Domini
# Anno Domini: Latin For Year Of Our Lord
# A.D. = The Number Of Years Since The Birth Of Jesus Christ.
# A.D. ~ After Death, Of Zombie Jew Jesus

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 11:57:55 PM
haha, you're funny

#SeriouslyItFeelsGood
#IfYouLiveLongEnough
#SoHangOnTight!
#ItGetsBetter!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on October 08, 2019, 11:19:26 PM
What Kind Of Host Keeps People On Hold For Over An Hour, Just So They Can Stretch Out A 15 Minute Monologue Over An Hour?

#OneWithNoCallers
#HerDirtyDozenAreButthurtSheDidn'tTakeTheirCallsLastWeek
#AnAssholeHost
#AllOfTheAbove

#IDidn'tWantToMentionIt
#ButICalledIn
#SheTalkedForAFewMinutesMore
#ThenWentToABreak
#IDecidedIDidn'tWantToBeAJerk
#SoIHungUp

I think she referred to it when she came back from the break.

I was going to ask her about why she had never mentioned any of her supernatural experiences while she was a regular member here.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 09, 2019, 12:02:55 AM
I Corinthians 15:51 where he eludes to a final scenario when the dead in Christ will be resurrected.  We can cherry-pick the fucking Bible all night but it doesn't change reality.  I believe when you die, that's it. You don't go anywhere. No one is "special" there "souls" don't get "special flight priveledges".

I'm not arguing reality; I'm arguing your assertion that life after death wasn't speculated upon until the 1800s when, in fact, it has been a human preoccupation since time immemorial.

Gunner65

Quote from: Catsmile on October 09, 2019, 12:06:26 AM
# A.D.: Anno Domini
# Anno Domini: Latin For Year Of Our Lord
# A.D. = The Number Of Years Since The Birth Of Jesus Christ.
# A.D. ~ After Death, Of Zombie Jew Jesus
Book of Revelations:  transmutation of bodies and souls etc.

Much of this was intended by the Jews to be misleading and deceptive. What we have in this show and otherwise is the same speculation and fantasies about death that existed in the 19th Century.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 09, 2019, 12:10:02 AM
#IDidn'tWantToMentionIt
#ButICalledIn
#SheTalkedForAFewMinutesMore
#ThenWentToABreak
#IDecidedIDidn'tWantToBeAJerk
#SoIHungUp

I think she referred to it when she came back from the break.

I was going to ask her about why she had never mentioned any of her supernatural experiences while she was a regular member here.
Feel free to call back :)

Gunner65

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2019, 12:13:02 AM
I'm not arguing reality; I'm arguing your assertion that life after death wasn't speculated upon until the 1800s when, in fact, it has been a human preoccupation since time immemorial.
I am not denying it was speculated upon. It was. What I am saying is there has been a preoccupation with death which changed significantly in the 1800's due to questionable influences upon Christianity. Notably, John Nelson Darby and CI Scofield. This was the "Victorian Era" in which Heather seems to be an extension of.