• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I went to IHOP. Didn't get service, but I did get culturally enriched!

Started by The King of Kings, June 22, 2016, 06:24:45 AM

Better than Denny's and getting food poisoning like Art in 2014.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 22, 2016, 06:24:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORCL6bDS71w

Diversity is strength!

god.  i kept noticing the girl holding the baby who is crying and obviously traumatized by the ensuing chaos.  what kind of idiot allows a baby to be near this shit?  when i see stuff like this, it reminds me how lucky my kids are to have civilized parents who care about their well being.  if i were a cop, i'd charge that girl with child endangerment for lingering around that fight with a baby.

MAX

Culture of violence. Had they been armed with anything more than bad grammar and excess blubber, we`d have a serious body count.

IHOP last year, I asked for Swedish pancakes like I always do, and the waitress corrected me and said "sweetest pancakes" and I just smiled but the wife had to open the menu and point it out like the world was going to end. Waitress was very embarrassed. So was I.

it didn't turn into a brawl.

albrecht

I have a friend who had a couple of 24 hour breakfast food franchises (he since has sold them,) won't name the franchise but he had to have them open 24 hours. One of them was by the airport and major highway, and aside from a few robberies pretty much uneventful and good money-maker, the other was near a highway but also nearby a very "urban" population. He said stuff went down there nightly, usually in the parking lot (fights, shot fired, drug activity, sexual activity, etc) but sometimes in the store. He hired 2 off-duty police at nights to have a presence because of the activity of "youths," to use an euphemism. It also turned a profit but was a pain in the ass because he would constantly get callers from the manager at night about some incident that occurred. By the way the Obama administration is demanding that "youths" and "urban" populations, including section 8, move into your decent neighborhoods by government policy.

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2016, 12:22:07 PM
the way the Obama administration is demanding that "youths" and "urban" populations, including section 8, move into your decent neighborhoods by government policy.

Obama is not stupid he knows what he is doing and how it will end. White people are legally armed and will not put up with dindu shenanigans in their peaceful neighborhoods. There will be a whole lot more Trayvon Martins to burn city's over but that's what he wants.

If you don't want this in your neighborhood YOU are a racist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHSsUPQ_xRc

WOTR

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 22, 2016, 06:24:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORCL6bDS71w

Diversity is strength!
That is soooo much worse than when white people brawl.  I mentioned I was a doorman in a mining town (all white.)  After work, most of us went to a Dennys equivalent where roughly once a month some of their patrons (drunk and white) would fight and we would break it up and kick them out.

I suppose I am wondering what the point of your video is?  That it is not only white people who are stupid, but that other races are equally as dumb?

Quote from: WOTR on June 22, 2016, 08:38:06 PM
That is soooo much worse than when white people brawl.  I mentioned I was a doorman in a mining town (all white.)  After work, most of us went to a Dennys equivalent where roughly once a month some of their patrons (drunk and white) would fight and we would break it up and kick them out.

I suppose I am wondering what the point of your video is?  That it is not only white people who are stupid, but that other races are equally as dumb?

Not equal.

2/3 of all violent crime committed in America, i.e. rape, murder and assault is committed by 12% of the population, the black population.

There are very few fights with white people fighting at IHOP as oppossed to enormous amount of fights and riots involving black people.

Keep telling yourself whatever fairy tale narrative that makes you feel better though.

Muh mining town

Muh Denny's

Muh white people are the same.

You sound like a dope.

albrecht

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 22, 2016, 10:11:08 PM
Not equal.

2/3 of all violent crime committed in America, i.e. rape, murder and assault is committed by 12% of the population, the black population.

There are very few fights with white people fighting at IHOP as oppossed to enormous amount of fights and riots involving black people.

Keep telling yourself whatever fairy tale narrative that makes you feel better though.

Muh mining town

Muh Denny's

Muh white people are the same.

You sound like a dope.
Keep in mind when reading crime statistics, when they are released, that their is an interesting adjustment, because, according to Federal laws "Hispanics" can (rightfully since it is not a "race") self-identify and also States (and the people) considering them differently. They can be black, "Hispanic-non-white" or white. So this also deludes the "black" and "Hispanic" crime stats and adds to the "white" stats. And the various surveys (victims surveys vs police reports) can also be skewed by the "don't snitch" culture and under-reporting of "hate" crimes when it is a black, or other, against a white. I'm not sure what the real margin of error is but it is interesting that even WITH the manipulation and definition or self-reporting issues that blacks still score so high; even under an Obama administration! Imagine, if like economic numbers, the real criminal stats came out!

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2016, 10:56:45 PM
Keep in mind when reading crime statistics, when they are released, that their is an interesting adjustment, because, according to Federal laws "Hispanics" can (rightfully since it is not a "race") self-identify and also States (and the people) considering them differently. They can be black, "Hispanic-non-white" or white. So this also deludes the "black" and "Hispanic" crime stats and adds to the "white" stats. And the various surveys (victims surveys vs police reports) can also be skewed by the "don't snitch" culture and under-reporting of "hate" crimes when it is a black, or other, against a white. I'm not sure what the real margin of error is but it is interesting that even WITH the manipulation and definition or self-reporting issues that blacks still score so high; even under an Obama administration! Imagine, if like economic numbers, the real criminal stats came out!

Yo quiero Trump Wall

akwilly

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 22, 2016, 11:01:54 PM

Yo quiero Trump Wall
lol looks like a hell of a soccer team. Also I would do the gal on the bottom right.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on June 22, 2016, 11:06:47 PM
lol looks like a hell of a soccer team. Also I would do the gal on the bottom right.
Mex soccer team actually failed beautifully the other night. And only if she could give you her spandex for the project or throw-pillow or whatever that was.  ;) Yeah, I checked out the sex offender database for the city when a neighbor mentioned some home that was for sale was "where that pervert lived" and a surprising number of offenders (many don't register and go home or off the system illegally) were identified as "white" but the names could've be copied out of the white pages in Guerrero.

WOTR

Pointless arguing... You have your ideas.

Statistics are great to prove just about anything... But if 2/3 of the crime is committed by 13 % of the population (blacks), how are you going to argue that Mexicans are the major threat to society in your next thread?  Or recent immigrants?  Being as there is no crime committed by whites, this really only leaves 1/3 of crime to attribute to those two groups.

It would be better to say that 13% of the population commits 50% of the crime, Hispanics (who make up roughly 17% of the population) commit roughly 25% of the crime and Muslims commit roughly 15% of the crime.  Those sound like better statistics so that you do not lock yourself into blaming only one racial group...

I was looking for a chart that I had seen awhile back and could only find it from a source that you would probably like.  However, even it gives stats that do not support your numbers.  (I had to use this chart as the FBI likes ignoring Hispanic as a race and I'm pretty sure that you would attribute all "white" crime to Hispanics who are listed as "white" if I used their charts.)

It appears that as a white person, you are more likely to be murdered and raped by a white person than any other race.  Yes, there are more white people, so if you ran across an equal number of blacks and whites each day you would be more likely to be killed by a black... but statistically, it is a white guy most likely to beat you to a pulp...