• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 26, 2017, 03:05:11 AM
Abram is very fortunate to have been discovered by Falkie.

If he listens to him, Falkie can take him under his wing and pass on the unique body of knowledge Falks has learned and developed on his own over the years.  I imagine high in the list is to find Abe a girlfriend.

I need a good laugh. I have to watch that newest "live" video to see how riduclous it gets. Pure entertainment. The "teaser" screen shots of Falkie stuffing his fat face above should "hook" anyone into wanting to see the mess further. The first few minutes are a real gem: Look at that Abe's guy face. With minutes wasted with Senda looking down and out of frame -- and that guy at left looking as lost as the day is long.

Too good! Right off the bat, that pair is looking like -- and sounding like -- the poster boys for birth control.

And "we" knew it! It didn't take the first few minutes for the "competent" George Senda to again accuse another -- in this case, a collection agency -- of being "idiots." Have you people noted every single person, company, group or organization that this man comes across is "incompetent" or "idiots" by his standards? Well, excuse them, dude! Take a look at yourself first. Maybe the real incompetent idiot will be made known to you then.

Then, of course, they note having zero watchers. Oh, well. They had one -- one -- but that user bolted, apparently. Then they just talk to themselves. Like two mental patients at the asylum cafeteria.  Maybe that one user had enough after seeing Senda start stuffing his fat face with food falling all over and just made a real sorry sight of himself.

What should concern people is that George Senda-- who basically threatened to shoot a neighbor or whoever was using a lawn/leaf blower that was "degrading" his valuable video -- intends to train in firearms use, according to his latest "live video."

Why? The guy sounds anti-social enough, based on his own videos. Now he wants to learn how to use guns? That should be an object of concern. I feel he's the last person who should be trusted with such weapons. Remember, often those who committed violent acts first posted hostile intentions online first and later sought gun training. I am not saying anything I feel is out of line, but come on. Listen to the man's own words. He's hostile. He's bitter. He's angry at the world. He's always out to accuse others of keeping him down or subjugating him.

That's the biggest takeaway from his latest "world-class live video." I just hope he is legally allowed to handle firearms, if he has any convictions that should prevent him for doing so. Before people put any guns in his hand, they'd be best advised to first do a thorough background check on the guy to cover themselves.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 07:16:28 PM
Live restart is here:

https://youtu.be/JHxLCMwMvHc

Would someone please ask Abe if I can post in chat without being sent to YouTube spam?  Thanx!   :-*
The George Senda Hostage hour featuring special guest Abe.  I thought Abe was going to get hit once or twice.  Hopefully Stockholm Syndrome won't set in.

There are several good moments like when Abram was happy that Hulk Hogan sued Bellgab (It was Gawker)
And when Senda bit his tongue then told the kid not to bring him a sandwich like that next time but to still bring a sandwich.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 26, 2017, 05:00:52 AM
There are several good moments like when Abram was happy that Hulk Hogan sued Bellgab (It was Gawker)
And when Senda bit his tongue then told the kid not to bring him a sandwich like that next time but to still bring a sandwich.

I think I'll watch it again with my morning coffee.   :)

so George was inboxed during his ILLEGAL LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE by his crack legal team ?

damn, George has enough legal issues to keep them busy for 40 years !

who is first on his list ?

WE WANT DETAILS !

Lilith

They are planning to do another live video next Wed. the 2nd.  I will have to move my schedule around.

Hopefully, by then, George will realize that almost all of his viewers are bellgabbers, and be nicer to us. He really should appreciate us you know.

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 26, 2017, 02:47:56 AM
Great photos. From that Senda guy who tries to convince total strangers, customer-service reps from every "incompetent" company or organization he comes across that he's some "YouTube Video" person that carries weight and a huge following the world over. That guy is his own parody. Comedic shows like Saturday Night Live could create serial, episode skits of a character based on "The Guy From Pittsburgh." The writing is easy -- just use what that person does for real and the audience would die laughing at the nonsense.

That man is pure comedy gold. In that he takes himself seriously. If I was to create such a character, I bet no one would take the material because they would argue no one like that could possibly exist for real. It's too unbelievable for even the most brain-dead audiences, they would advance. But little do such know, that is a real walking -- sort of -- talking, stuffing his fat face live on camera "individual" that defies rationale and reason by his own existence.

Yes, from Georges perspective, all service reps are incompetent, all the tech toys he orders are broken when he gets them, and all his fans are haters and trolls.  :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 26, 2017, 04:31:30 AM
What should concern people is that George Senda-- who basically threatened to shoot a neighbor or whoever was using a lawn/leaf blower that was "degrading" his valuable video -- intends to train in firearms use, according to his latest "live video."

Why? The guy sounds anti-social enough, based on his own videos. Now he wants to learn how to use guns? That should be an object of concern. I feel he's the last person who should be trusted with such weapons. Remember, often those who committed violent acts first posted hostile intentions online first and later sought gun training. I am not saying anything I feel is out of line, but come on. Listen to the man's own words. He's hostile. He's bitter. He's angry at the world. He's always out to accuse others of keeping him down or subjugating him.

That's the biggest takeaway from his latest "world-class live video." I just hope he is legally allowed to handle firearms, if he has any convictions that should prevent him for doing so. Before people put any guns in his hand, they'd be best advised to first do a thorough background check on the guy to cover themselves.

Loathed as I am to agree with Senda, he has a very valid point. Users of gas powered leaf blowers in a residential area should have them pushed right up their arses. I mean right up, as far as possible using whatever means available.

But I wouldn't trust Senda with the tv remote let alone anything that goes bang.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2017, 08:10:27 AM
Yes, from Georges perspective, all service reps are incompetent, all the tech toys he orders are broken when he gets them, and all his fans are haters and trolls.  :'(

Yeah? Are you suggesting he might be in error?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 26, 2017, 05:00:52 AM

What was wrong with the sandwich? Chicken fully defrosted?

SredniVashtar

I'm a little concerned about Abe. Those vacant stares at the camera put me in mind of a serial killer's prison mugshot. My worry was previously the other way, that one day Abe knocks on the door to find John Wayne Senda in full clown uniform, but now I'm not so sure. Do you think we ought to warn Senda that Abe is planning on wearing his face as part of some sinister sex ritual?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 26, 2017, 09:02:09 AM
I'm a little concerned about Abe. Those vacant stares at the camera put me in mind of a serial killer's prison mugshot. My worry was previously the other way, that one day Abe knocks on the door to find John Wayne Senda in full clown uniform, but now I'm not so sure. Do you think we ought to warn Senda that Abe is planning on wearing his face as part of some sinister sex ritual?

Video later. Live.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 26, 2017, 08:56:53 AM
Loathed as I am to agree with Senda, he has a very valid point. Users of gas powered leaf blowers in a residential area should have them pushed right up their arses. I mean right up, as far as possible using whatever means available.

Thank you, Corporal Jones. Fall the men in, Sergeant!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 26, 2017, 09:06:00 AM
Thank you, Corporal Jones. Fall the men in, Sergeant!

They don't like it up em Captain Manwaring.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

Well, he may have a point about the last one.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 26, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Abe is a bellgabber, posting right along with us here on this thread.  Those sideways sinister glances, with that smirky grin make me very suspicious.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 26, 2017, 09:07:39 AM
Well, he may have a point about the last one.  :)

Bite your tongue young man!  >:( :-*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2017, 09:07:48 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Abe is a bellgabber, posting right along with us here on this thread.  Those sideways sinister glances, with that smirky grin make me very suspicious.

An infiltrator? The plot thickens.....

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2017, 09:07:48 AM

Supplementing his Safeway income with subventions from Vandeven Enterprises no doubt. SWT has gone very quiet recently too. There are no coincidences.

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 26, 2017, 08:56:53 AM

But I wouldn't trust Senda with the tv remote let alone anything that goes bang.

This is second (or third) great post of yours.
Bravo Mr. road rager (I'm referring to the video of you raging at car driver in the Trump thread)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 26, 2017, 09:04:29 AM
Video later. Live.
Hi Yorkshire Pud.
I was just reading your post about our Falkie & under your post was an ad for the top conceal & carry mistakes !!!
Yikes,  very appropriate.  Did anyone else see this ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 26, 2017, 09:15:45 AM
Supplementing his Safeway income with subventions from Vandeven Enterprises no doubt. SWT has gone very quiet recently too. There are no coincidences.

Or he could be a she. The beard a crude but easily manufactured foil to put Senda off his/her considerable scent.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on July 26, 2017, 09:20:08 AM
Hi Yorkshire Pud.
I was just reading your post about our Falkie & under your post was an ad for the top conceal & carry mistakes !!!
Yikes,  very appropriate.  Did anyone else see this ?

Its an MV plot. Mics can also pick up and be used to generate ads (income for evil MV).

bateman

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 07:16:28 PM
Live restart is here:

https://youtu.be/JHxLCMwMvHc

Would someone please ask Abe if I can post in chat without being sent to YouTube spam?  Thanx!   :-*

Damn, Marge was asking some lewd questions at the end there.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 26, 2017, 07:21:08 AM
so George was inboxed during his ILLEGAL LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE by his crack legal team ?

I expect they were talking out of their arse as usual.

ZaZa

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 26, 2017, 10:21:33 AM
I expect they were talking out of their arse as usual.
SredniVashtar,
their audience (and that includes you as well -and YorPud) is very well suited for that form of delivery.
It matches well with the intellectual capacity of the receiving audience, lol :)

Lilith

Quote from: b🎱man on July 26, 2017, 09:47:30 AM
Damn, Marge was asking some lewd questions at the end there.

Yeah I think she might be a friend of Maryannes .

how long before "The Guy from Pittsburgh" is...
charged...
found guilty...
and judgement imposed ?

YouTube is very busy looking into this "guest"...

Falkie, you stupid fat fuck...think for a minute...IF it were so so easy to get around the ban...
a ban would be worthless !
(YouTube is NOT as stupid ....as YOU are !)