• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Merry Christmas to all and “God Bless Us, Everyone.”

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 25, 2017, 04:59:32 PM
https://youtu.be/vUGXgLWDaw8

I don't blame them.  They should move their US embassy out of the crime infested DC swamp.  Moving it to Israel is as good a place as any.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 24, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
Back at you, 21st.  It's always good to see you here and always appreciate your classic movie posts.

Thanks, man.  I'll try to be a bit more active on that front.  Always appreciate what you have to say.  You make the best jokes about Jorch.  I'll see ya around.

Up All Night

Quote from: TigerLily on December 21, 2017, 11:44:25 AM
The Illuminati thank you for your Christmas present to them.  By 2027 the top 1% wealthiest will reap 83% of the tax cut benefits

"The Republican tax bill got worse: now the top 1% gets 83% of the gains
In its last year, the bill raises taxes on more than 53 percent of Americans." - Vox

The economy for the Middle class will improve now.

Compared to what the F Democrats thrust on them the last 8 years.

The proof is, under Obama, there was no tax reform, there was no infrastructure.

Jobs are up.

The Stock Market is up.

Get used to "us" winning.

You cry about the rich getting richer falls on deaf ears.

As the middle class does better, Nobody will give a shit about the rich getting richer, except dumbass Democrats who never had a plan for the middle class to get better beyond teachers unions and govt. employees....

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on December 25, 2017, 04:12:39 PM
Melania, from Slovenia, is Roman Catholic not Eastern like the Serbs.
Ah, thanks, that makes sense then. The region is nutty. I knew a guy who married a Bulgarian and it is true: they nod for no and shake head for yes. Apparently legend holds that reason from a quick interwebs search:
"the Turks would hold a sword blade to the throat of a Bulgarian Christian and ask "are you Christian?" The sword was held at such an angle that to nod "yes," they would have to cut their throats, but they could nod "no" without hurting themselves. So the Bulgarians had to change the gesture to be side-to-side for yes, in order to fool their Turkish overlords. Admittedly this story doesn't make much sense, but adequately demonstrates that all Turks are thugs and villains, so serves its purpose."

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 25, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
I’m thinking this is another hoax.

https://youtu.be/lbun-oCMiaM
Probably. One would need a heart to have a Myocardial infarction, and, if he had one, it would not normally happen in a nice, young heart harvested from a Falun-Gong member or Christian. Joking, of course.  ;) But there is the problem of the "donated" organ "rejecting."  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 25, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
I’m thinking this is another hoax.

NO! He got a copy of your DD-214N you Valor Thief CUNT!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

With all the controversy surrounding Mueller and how above reproach he's supposed to be I started looking into his background. I didn't get further than his Wikipedia page when I came across this bit of recent history that I'm sure many have forgotten about already:

In March 2004, Mueller and deputy attorney general James Comey, threatened the Bush administration with their resignations if the White House overruled the DOJ finding that the domestic wiretapping under the Terrorist Surveillance Program (TSP) was unconstitutional, if such were done without a court warrant.[25] On March 10, 2004, United States Attorney General John Ashcroft was being visited by his wife as he was treated in the intensive care unit at the George Washington University Hospital. They were joined there by Mueller and Comey, and shortly afterward, by Jack Goldsmith of the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel and Patrick Philbrin. None of them wanted the TSP reauthorized. After the quartet's arrival, Ashcroft refused to give his consent to an extension of the program, despite being pressured at the hospital soon afterward by White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales. They were requesting that he waive the DOJ ruling and permit the domestic warrantless eavesdropping program to continue beyond its expiration date. He additionally informed the pair that due to his illness, he had delegated his powers as USAG to Comey. On March 12, 2004, after meeting alone and individually with Mueller and Comey at the White House, the president gave his support to changes in the program sufficient to satisfy the concerns of Mueller, Ashcroft and Comey.[26][25]

As director, Mueller barred personnel from the FBI from participating with the CIA in enhanced interrogations. At a dinner, Mueller defended an attorney (Thomas Wilner) who had been attacked for his role in defending Kuwaiti detainees, standing up, raising his glass and saying "I toast Tom Wilner. He's doing what an American should." When Bush confronted Mueller about the perception his agency was failing to round up more terrorists in the U.S., Mueller responded saying about possible suspects, "If they don't commit a crime, it would be difficult to identify and isolate" them. Vice President Dick Cheney objected, castigating Mueller thus: "That's not just good enough. We're hearing this too much from the FBI."[27]

You can see that he and Comey were already setting up the situation for their scam that even Bush and Cheney (as corrupt as they were) pushed back against. :D

ItsOver

All I need to do is read this.

“I am very impressed with your credentials, and I am certain that I speak for the vast majority of senators, Democrat and Republican,” Durbin said. “We feel that you are the right person for the job, and it is a big job. We met in my office to talk about some aspects of it, and in a very brief time, I was impressed by your candor and your insight.”

In addition, when Robert Mueller was selected as special counsel today, Democratic Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said on Twitter that he is a great pick.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/is-bob-robert-mueller-democrat-or-republican-political-views-affilation-party/

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2017, 04:40:57 AM
With all the controversy surrounding Mueller and how above reproach he's supposed to be I started looking into his background. I didn't get further than his Wikipedia page when I came across this bit of recent history that I'm sure many have forgotten about already:

In March 2004, Mueller and deputy attorney general James Comey, threatened the Bush administration with their resignations if the White House overruled the DOJ finding that the domestic wiretapping under the Terrorist Surveillance Program (TSP) was unconstitutional, if such were done without a court warrant.[25] On March 10, 2004, United States Attorney General John Ashcroft was being visited by his wife as he was treated in the intensive care unit at the George Washington University Hospital. They were joined there by Mueller and Comey, and shortly afterward, by Jack Goldsmith of the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel and Patrick Philbrin. None of them wanted the TSP reauthorized. After the quartet's arrival, Ashcroft refused to give his consent to an extension of the program, despite being pressured at the hospital soon afterward by White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales. They were requesting that he waive the DOJ ruling and permit the domestic warrantless eavesdropping program to continue beyond its expiration date. He additionally informed the pair that due to his illness, he had delegated his powers as USAG to Comey. On March 12, 2004, after meeting alone and individually with Mueller and Comey at the White House, the president gave his support to changes in the program sufficient to satisfy the concerns of Mueller, Ashcroft and Comey.[26][25]

As director, Mueller barred personnel from the FBI from participating with the CIA in enhanced interrogations. At a dinner, Mueller defended an attorney (Thomas Wilner) who had been attacked for his role in defending Kuwaiti detainees, standing up, raising his glass and saying "I toast Tom Wilner. He's doing what an American should." When Bush confronted Mueller about the perception his agency was failing to round up more terrorists in the U.S., Mueller responded saying about possible suspects, "If they don't commit a crime, it would be difficult to identify and isolate" them. Vice President Dick Cheney objected, castigating Mueller thus: "That's not just good enough. We're hearing this too much from the FBI."[27]

You can see that he and Comey were already setting up the situation for their scam that even Bush and Cheney (as corrupt as they were) pushed back against. :D

He's very well respected by the swamp, the deep state, the globalists, the Democrats, and the fake media.  That he calls himself a Republican is fantastic cover and allows him access into their camp as well. 

Imagine the fury if someone with his domestic spying background had been appointed special prosecutor of some Democrat, or was a long-time personal friend of one of the presidents key adversaries in the matter.  The reason the Ds and the pretend media would have been up in arms is the very reason this person was selected for Trump.  This should have been pointed out the same day he was hired, followed by his firing. 

That all the Ds seem to love him was the first clue.  Anyone even a little bit even-handed would be relentllesstly attacked - you know, the way they always do - in the hope that would cause him to, well, conduct himself the way Muller has.

Dr. MD MD

Remember when this asshole tried to convince us that his company's moto was Don't be evil?

LOL! That's like telling federal inmates to not anally rape the new fish. Guess who the next new fish is going to be?  ;D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2017, 09:11:16 AM

Remember when this asshole tried to convince us that his company's moto was Don't be evil?

LOL! That's like telling federal inmates to not anally rape the new fish. Guess who the next new fish is going to be?  ;D

It's a shame.  Poor Jared is awfully tender to go to prison.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 26, 2017, 08:47:38 AM
He's very well respected by the swamp, the deep state, the globalists, the Democrats, and the fake media.  That he calls himself a Republican is fantastic cover and allows him access into their camp as well. 

The president calls himself a Republican. Do you feel he is one?

Gd5150

2017, the best year ever. Can’t wait for 2018 and the lefts continued psychotic breakdown.

https://youtu.be/aJX1lm8-Plg

Swishypants

Defiantly going to swing things in a more openly racist and defiantly proud "cisgender" heterosexual christian white alpha-male direction this coming year. The Liberals last sputters of guilt-weapon outrage being crushed by a God Damn Nazi tank and ground into the soil would be funny as hell! "But, but, you're a racist oppressor!" "God damn right! Yeeeee-Hawwwww!"

They sell guilt, self-hatred, shame, poverty, and unhappiness. We sell pride, glory, cockiness, wealth, and a FUCKIN' PARTY!

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on December 26, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

Until recently i'm not sure he even had a political philosophy or a world view, beyond needing to be in the public eye.  I'm still not sure he does.  To me he appears to be a normal non-political American who sees the country on the wrong track in many areas:  on immigration, border control, Muslim ''refugee'' invaders, the economy, taxes, budget, economy, employment, national debt, foreign wars, and the rest of it - for example garbage like ObamaCare and most of the the rest of his divisive and destructive policies.

A person doesn't have to be a Republican to understand these problems, and want to address them - it just seems like it.  I'll support anyone doing so, and so would most Americans if they could hear about it over the onslaught of lies from the Fake News Media and their allies.

I'll take a Trump Republican over a Muller Republican any time.

=Schlyder=

Interesting hypothesis about the medi boots.  I did hear about McCain's boot moving from one foot to the other previously.

Up All Night

Quote from: WOTR on December 11, 2016, 03:04:18 AM
Sorry.  Jenner.  Katlin Jenner... Not paying any attention to pop culture means that I have not "kept up with the Kardashians.*"  ;)

*Though I do know that one has had their "man card" revoked.

I think that Paris Hilton ought to run against Jenner next election.

She's (Still) Hot !

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on December 26, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

is it possible to tell democrat from republican these days? it's not like you can just lift their tails and tell them apart or by which one is on top.....  ;)

albrecht

Some new Presidential "decrees" from Trump recently:

So much for racism.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-kwanzaa/
(My comment: Will the kneelers quit kneeling now and the BLMers stop attacking cops, looting, or rioting?)

This is curious and could be eventful.***
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27925/blocking-the-property-of-persons-involved-in-serious-human-rights-abuse-or-corruption
I hesitate to like this view that the US is the policeman of the world or that an individual's money, business, etc be seized by unilateral action(s) but it is interesting. Like RICO, asset forfetirure/freezing, etc on a domestic level some of these laws could, in theory, be used against others internationally to some level. Maybe like those who try to interfere in our internal politics via Foundations, pressure groups, agitators, rioters, private schools, etc? Or banks that manipulate LIBOR, commit financial frauds, launder money, etc? Isn't that also organized crime that effects our security? Could under such statutes a place like HSBC etc be seized,or at least kicked out and barred from doing business with an US person or company if they, for example, launder money? Would a movie industry or particular company or director that enjoys the casting couch, rape and abuse of children, and giving stars, even as children, drugs and booze qualify for sanction or seizure?  ;)

Here, to save y'all interweb searches, is a pretty nice break down of the individuals (and associated companies/entities) mentioned below, some shady, but rich characters/criminals. Some "interesting" characters but, thus far, nobody like Soros, Clintons, Rothchilds, etc etc.  ;)
https://whiskeytangotexas.com/tag/benjamin-bol-mel/

*** I thought this one was curious when it happened earlier. So there is something afoot.
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/09/28/2017-21026/delegation-of-authority-under-the-global-magnitsky-human-rights-accountability-act

Jackstar

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 27, 2017, 01:04:30 AM
Interesting hypothesis about the medi boots.  I did hear about McCain's boot moving from one foot to the other previously.

It's been a phenomenon for months. What are you, bringing it to attention?