Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Aquarius on June 24, 2018, 11:34:11 PM
Indeed, it is! And I admit I even remember the TV commerical, too! Oh well, I guess I know a lot of other useless trivia as well, I keep hoping it will come in handy some day <g>.

At least I've managed to avoid dealing with a very challenging work-related writing project on which I'm feeling stuck. My best solution in such instances is to go to sleep, so goodnight all!

I think the earliest commercial I remember is a plop plop fizz fizz b&w cartoon alka seltzer.

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 24, 2018, 11:28:43 PM
I thought that remembering Pepsodent itself was dating oneself...
y

All, rest assured. I have a stock-pile of Pepsodent and it still can be bought. And does the job. No cavities and that taste. Yes, before flaming, there is NWO ingredients in it...but spit many times and then Listerine, from glass bottles only, and only original formula and flossing prior to both with UNWAXED and unflavored stuff should do the trick for good dental hygiene.

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on June 24, 2018, 11:42:47 PM
y

All, rest assured. I have a stock-pile of Pepsodent and it still can be bought. And does the job. No cavities and that taste. Yes, before flaming, there is NWO ingredients in it...but spit many times and then Listerine, from glass bottles only, and only original formula and flossing prior to both with UNWAXED and unflavored stuff should do the trick for good dental hygiene.
Some old names remain alive in Dollar Tree, Close Up, Lavoris, being two that come to mind.

I love Googling brand names and businesses I see in Twilight Zones, Laurel and Hardys and Adam-12 episodes. 

I cannot mention Close Up without thinking of...
https://youtu.be/s-OstcRDPZ0

Sean92008

I've known a few people who never had kids and they, in general, were selfish, egotistical assholes...

Maybe this linked story is a good reason our Miss Heather didn't have any kids, she just seems like she'd pull and Art Bell and be a bad parent...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-news-minnesota-woman-wont-be-missed-by-kids-20180605-story.html

Doomed

Quote from: wr250 on June 24, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
this is a wall wart :

they are especially egregious if they (partially or wholly) cover the other outlet rendering it unusable.

You've described Lasha perfectly.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 25, 2018, 12:22:52 AM
I've known a few people who never had kids and they, in general, were selfish, egotistical assholes...

I've known a few people with kids and they, in general, were selfish, egotistical assholes with kids. And the kids themselves were generally worse.

Juan

You’ll wonder where the yellow went
When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent

I'm guessing the guy criticized her post-Art behaviour so she sperged out and Vultured the guy on her Circle of MITD fans(+Lasha) shitbook page resulting in him counter-sperging by putting up her address. Am I close? Anyways here's the result.

I think she just used it as an excuse to change the topic because he was about to shit all over her broken cable story. Anytime someone offers a reasonable explanation to one of her paranormal stories she takes it personally and gets all triggered. DISSENT VILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Bluejay

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 25, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
I'm guessing the guy criticized her post-Art behaviour so she sperged out and Vultured the guy on her Circle of MITD fans(+Lasha) shitbook page resulting in him counter-sperging by putting up her address. Am I close? Anyways here's the result.

I think she just used it as an excuse to change the topic because he was about to shit all over her broken cable story. Anytime someone offers a reasonable explanation to one of her paranormal stories she takes it personally and gets all triggered. DISSENT VILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 25, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1011316417675825153

Oh my! You should consider interviewing Dale, Keeping it weird in Austin. He might have an interesting take on the #Legacysquatter.

Ghost

WoW! Dale was a huge fan of hers! Dale probably innocently gave out her address so she could be sent more rocks, kitty toys, and checks. If Bart Ell was to make me a radio celebrity I would be cheerful to my fan base. #dontbitethehandthatfeedsyou

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ghost on June 25, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
WoW! Dale was a huge fan of hers! Dale probably innocently gave out her address so she could be sent more rocks, kitty toys, and checks. If Bart Ell was to make me a radio celebrity I would be cheerful to my fan base. #dontbitethehandthatfeedsyou

Other hoardes of fans could send large boxes of totally worthless things to her mail forwarding service which would cause her to have to start a GoFundMe page just to pay for her mail delivery. 

RustledJimmes

So, I have listened to the audio of HLW talking down to Dale from Austin.

This is just another example of some snowflake, (HLW), wanting things both ways.

She operates on one of her facebook pages as a "Public Figure".
She has come forward and stated that she has lived next door to Art Bell since she started doing the show.
She wants people to send her stuff, (probably uses the forwarding address for that ?).
She wants to walk into Area 51, cause it's in her "backyard".

But, no one should be allowed to know where she lives ?

(She should complain to Google Maps, not to one of her "fans").

Basically, she wants to be recognized as the "Heir to the airwaves", listened to by BILLIONS of people nightly, "knighted" by Art Bell, the one and only Authentic voice of everything, but, butt, BUT she wants to remain anonymous.???
(Guess Art Bell didn't leave her his secret bat-cave for her to hide in. ?)

???

Is she not aware that there is more hard evidence of the existence of Bigfoot than there is of Heather Wade.

To Dale in Austin:
I truly hope that HLW pi$$ed you off by jumping on you "on the air".
I hope that she really hurt your feelings, talking to one of her Fans like that in front of EVERYONE !
Because now you can take a step back, and look at this "Mistress on the Night" in a proper light.
You deserve a better "radio personality", not this delusional witch in the desert.
Remember Dale, YOU are hiding behind your keyboard, SHE is hiding behind her microphone. Sheeeeesh.
I hope you find a new show to listen to, Dale. There are only about a thousand out there, (and 900+ of them are more professional than hers).
Hell, maybe this is the call for YOU, "Dale from Austin" to start your own show/podcast !!!

Putting this chick up on a pedestal is not the right thing for anyone to do.

Good Luck to you Dale.

And to HLW: Make a choice. Either live in the limelight, or fade away in the moonlight. You can't have both.

Oh yeah, RE: this post "IMHO"

Tootsie

wow.. nasty Heather... her address is already all over the internet.. anyone can find it.. and she sounds so ugly  being nasty too.. what a phony

Tootsie

how can whitley s.. need 32,000 dollars for a new website and a hacked one?  I may not be sure, but no one could afford a website if they were that expensive.. someone explain if that is at all logical?

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 25, 2018, 03:16:12 PM
wow.. nasty Heather... her address is already all over the internet.. anyone can find it.. and she sounds so ugly  being nasty too.. what a phony

So double down and spam it again and again? :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 25, 2018, 03:18:34 PM
how can whitley s.. need 32,000 dollars for a new website and a hacked one?  I may not be sure, but no one could afford a website if they were that expensive.. someone explain if that is at all logical?

Website registration is a minimal cost.

Web design, maintenance, e-commerce, and ongoing upkeep is free if you know the ins and outs, and costly if not.

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 03:19:45 PM
So double down and spam it again and again? :o

go spam yourself.. you can never let me say a word on here  without starting with me.. i only post once in awhile and you are on here posting day and night.. leave me alone or i'll get all heathery on  you..

Lilith

Priceless stuff!!!  I listen for moments like these.  ;D

timebandit

pfft!..I lead the pack!
Dale pulls up the rear at best

#HeatherIsMyBreath
#MyLife
#MySoul
#AlwaysAnd4Ever
#Heather
#Amen

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 25, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
go spam yourself.. you can never let me say a word on here  without starting with me.. i only post once in awhile and you are on here posting day and night.. leave me alone or i'll get all heathery on  you..

Oh heck yes!

Do that witchy thing and do it real good puleeze! :-*

Lilith

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 25, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

IKR?  Aint it Great?   ;D

I think this is why she puts on such a fake sing songy cadence to her speech, to hide all these things she is stewing brewing about while she's on the air.  (Sometimes I feel sorry for her, but then I remember her always saying that this was her dream),  and she can quit any time she wants.

Bluejay

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 02:17:59 PM
Other hoardes of fans could send large boxes of totally worthless things to her mail forwarding service which would cause her to have to start a GoFundMe page just to pay for her mail delivery.

Tootsie

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
IKR?  Aint it Great?   ;D

I think this is why she puts on such a fake sing songy cadence to her speech, to hide all these things she is stewing brewing about while she's on the air.  (Sometimes I feel sorry for her, but then I remember her always saying that this was her dream),  and she can quit any time she wants.

yeah, it is :)

Hester and Whitless suffer from Senda disorder, where sufferers need constant hand-holding and adult supervision to perform the simplest of technical tasks despite an unprecedented amount of webpage and video tutorials.

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 25, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
Hester and Whitless suffer from Senda disorder, where sufferers need constant hand-holding and adult supervision to perform the simplest of technical tasks despite an unprecedented amount of webpage and video tutorials.

Yup.  And with both of them, you can always hear the anger just under the surface of their speech, just waiting to errupt.

Bluejay

Quote from: timebandit on June 25, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
pfft!..I lead the pack!
Dale pulls up the rear at best

#HeatherIsMyBreath
#MyLife
#MySoul
#AlwaysAnd4Ever
#Heather
#Amen