• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Wow.  Ghost fell off the wagon - bleeding ulcer and all, he's pounding 'Johnny Walker - Blue Label.   Oh Yeaahhhhhhhh"

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
Wow.  Ghost fell off the wagon - bleeding ulcer and all, he's pounding 'Johnny Walker - Blue Label.   Oh Yeaahhhhhhhh"

Still off the wagon tonight - we've got the Girl from Ipanema going on while the Ghost cracks open a new bottle

bateman

"I really don't wanna do this broadcast, man, you people are pieces of crap"

Quote from: bateman on January 08, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
"I really don't wanna do this broadcast, man, you people are pieces of crap"

He started of the broadcast in a great mood too!

QuoteSlag with a Meat Bag

I think that might be a candidate for the Shout Out Troll Hall of Fame

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 24, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
I think that might be a candidate for the Shout Out Troll Hall of Fame
So is he back on the sauce (Optimator and Blue Label- JW, not PBR blue ribbon, of course?) I could imagine that being a vicious combination- though both great drinks. I need to tune in, I wish it was easier and timing-wise I always forget.

So Ghost has setup a 'Hotline' where you can contact him and discuss Crypto Currency at $3.99 a minute. 

Of course the Trolls call him on it during the show.  Making coin from the Trolls - that's pretty darn smart.

akwilly

Am going to have to listen back to see what triggered him lol

Quote from: akwilly on January 26, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
Am going to have to listen back to see what triggered him lol

Someone called him a "Feels Bad Man"   

Then he stroked out    ::)

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2018, 08:17:47 PM
Someone called him a "Feels Bad Man"   

Then he stroked out    ::)
haha never heard the term "feels bad man"before.

Quote from: akwilly on January 26, 2018, 08:20:33 PM
haha never heard the term "feels bad man"before.

Well he just wished his listening audience "Cancer of the C*ck" and legged it.   Show's over. 

No Ghost tonight?   Anyone follow him on gab and know if he cancelled?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 01, 2018, 06:43:35 PM
True Capitalist Radio - a special Thursday Night edition firing up at the top of the hour:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/02/02/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-539
I'm in his hometown and can't get a stream? But I gotta run out anyway. Have fun. The Crypto stuff must be making him nuts. But the Trump wins and tax-cuts must be making him happy. Glad he is back on the sauce but that kind of manic-depressive volatility could cause someone problems.

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 07:44:38 PM
Interesting. I wonder if he was at the bb game and decide to do s show after the game due to traffic? Timing was such.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/syrian-rebels-down-russian-military-plane-kill-pilot-1517681817

Could be.   He had to drag EnginEar in from a Hot Tub to do the show

Well as expected, Ghost has remained perfectly calm when the financial situation calls for panic    ::)

Inaugural chatroom shout out's tonight and some dude called Giving Head to the Feds has just about driven Ghost into a cerebral hemorrhage   

C-Section with an erection then just about finished him off...............

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 07, 2018, 07:50:59 PM
Inaugural chatroom shout out's tonight and some dude called Giving Head to the Feds has just about driven Ghost into a cerebral hemorrhage   

Gimehed Tilimeded