• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 09:47:18 AM
Maybe Lynch will blame this guy.  I believe he's Demoncrat excuse #5666. 

One thing you can guarantee is they'll never point the finger at themselves.

The latest news I read out of Dallas is they used a robot to detonate a bomb to take the scum out.

Fixed.

mikuthing01

Shooters Manifesto

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 10:20:25 AM
That's a bit extreme isn't it?  I don't think Obama wants vets to kill themselves.  I do go along with most of your sentiments though.
I'm not sure if he wants it but doesn't mind it. I think is so far away from the experience of normal life and people and holds such contempt and resentment towards the country that he just doesn't care. It also helps the VA budget issues, hence the secret waiting lists etc. ~20 Vets a day are committing suicide, not to mention other tragic circumstances like substance abuse, spousal abuse, divorce, mental health problems, physical health problems, homelessness, etc. When was the last press conference Obama had on that? He is always so quick to rush to help and import unvetted Muslim "refugees" or set up illegal aliens in near resort accommodations and provide them free legal aid, health care, education, housing, etc. Where is his call to provide even some of that to damaged and wounded Vets?

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 10:22:54 AM
Jim Jones?  ROTF!!
Jim had better taste in shades, though.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 10:40:12 AM
Shooters Manifesto

hahahaha "we shall prevail"

does he realize who he's talking to? That takes effort. And besides bitching non stop and taking government handouts, they ain't got no time for prevailing.

We can stop the BLM movement cold dead in their tracks by threatening to end Welfare. "What, no check? let me rethink this."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 10:59:09 AM

When he takes off those goggles they will be filled with tears.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 10:53:19 AM
I'm not sure if he wants it but doesn't mind it. I think is so far away from the experience of normal life and people and holds such contempt and resentment towards the country that he just doesn't care. It also helps the VA budget issues, hence the secret waiting lists etc. ~20 Vets a day are committing suicide, not to mention other tragic circumstances like substance abuse, spousal abuse, divorce, mental health problems, physical health problems, homelessness, etc. When was the last press conference Obama had on that? He is always so quick to rush to help and import unvetted Muslim "refugees" or set up illegal aliens in near resort accommodations and provide them free legal aid, health care, education, housing, etc. Where is his call to provide even some of that to damaged and wounded Vets?

I do share your outrage about that.  I'm sure he'd say his hands are tied.  Bush caused it.  LOL.

LOL. WTF is  all over the face?  Looks like mashed corn or something.

Quote from: Crash Folly on July 08, 2016, 11:00:00 AM
hahahaha "we shall prevail"

does he realize who he's talking to? That takes effort. And besides bitching non stop and taking government handouts, they ain't got no time for prevailing.

We can stop the BLM movement cold dead in their tracks by threatening to end Welfare. "What, no check? let me rethink this."

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 11:05:42 AM
Cheetos!  Maybe MV can verify this from his personal experience.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 11:18:00 AM
Cheetos!  Maybe MV can verify this from his personal experience.

Did someone slam his face into them?  What a maroon!

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 11:05:42 AM
From what I can recall Beck did some kind of protest or stunt by covering in his face with crushed up Cheetos to protest Trump's election. Then he, likely, cried.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 11:22:39 AM
From what I can recall Beck did some kind of protest or stunt by covering in his face with crushed up Cheetos to protest Trump's election. Then he, likely, cried.

Like I said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

That was one of the more bat shit insane videos I've watched in my life. I used to despise him when he was on Fox. But now I think he's just completely unhealthy mentally and sort of pity/revile him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When space aliens finally arrive and make their presence known. Snoop Dogg should be earth's ambassador representing humanity.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-game-snoop-dogg-protest-lapd-20160708-snap-htmlstory.html

QuoteRappers and Los Angeles-area natives the Game and Snoop Dogg led a unification march for men of color Friday morning to the LAPD’s graduation of its newest officers, hours after five Dallas police officers were shot and killed and seven others were wounded during a sniper attack.

About 6:30 a.m., the Game posted on his Instagram account a call for black, Mexican and men of all races to march to the Los Angeles Police Department’s headquarters to “make the Californian government & it’s law branches aware that from today forward, we will be UNIFIED as minorities & we will no longer allow them to hunt us or be hunted by us !!!”

He said women and children should stay away, “THIS IS OUR MISSION FOR THEM,” he wrote.

The Game, a Compton native whose legal name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, said in his announcement the march had to be peaceful .

“Do not: bring any weapons or anything illegal. Do not come high or belligerent..We don’t need any HOT HEADS or anyone there for the wrong reasons… We will stand as we are, UNIFIED. I’m calling ALL GANGS, ALL RACES, ALL GROWN MEN affiliated or not & we will stand UNIFIED.”

Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, said organizers didn’t know there was an LAPD recruit graduation scheduled for Friday morning. The point of the march was to reintroduce the Police Department to members of the community it serves, he told reporters at the scene.

About 50 men joined the march to LAPD headquarters.

“The mission is to reintroduce our community to the LAPD... just to get some understanding and dialogue,” he said. “We’re the ones they’re going to be dealing with, we’re the ones that are going to be pulled over. … We’re here on peace.”

The group began planning the march before dawn, the Game said. Organizers spoke with marchers about their unifying, peaceful message so it couldn’t be misconstrued by police and conversely, so they would listen when law enforcement responded.

“We don’t have to fear each other today,” he said.

The rapper told reporters he was there as a human being and leader of his community.

“I would be lying to you if I didn’t say I was saddened by what happened in Dallas. I would be lying to you if I didn’t say I was angered about what occurred in Minnesota and Louisiana and Fresno,” he said.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 11:22:39 AM
Was that it?  I thought it was drunken karaoke night with MV. ;) :))  But, you're right, whatever it was, "he saw it was good and he wept."

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 11:28:56 AM
now I think he's just completely unhealthy mentally

When you graduate to, "he's a paid cryptofascist corporate shill," call me, we'll do lunch.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 11:28:56 AM
and sort of pity/revile him.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 11:48:21 AM
Was that it?  I thought it was drunken karaoke night with MV. ;) :))  But, you're right, whatever it was, "he saw it was good and he wept."

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

I suppose you believe the Dallas shooting was another false flag and no cops were killed. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 11:59:35 AM
I suppose you believe the Dallas shooting was another false flag and no cops were killed. ::)

Are you aware that you're positing a false choice here, or are you just careless and asinine?

starrmtn001

LIVE: Loretta Lynch speaks about Dallas shooting; ongoing protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 08, 2016, 12:02:56 PM
LIVE: Loretta Lynch speaks about Dallas shooting; ongoing protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Come back with the highlights, starr.  I have no desire to listen to that woman.

Jackstar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 08, 2016, 12:02:56 PM
Loretta Lynch speaks

"Who could have seen this coming?"