• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

Ladies and gentlemen: We got him!

I_Speculate

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 03:45:05 PM
Thanks for article. Yeah, that make it seem like a grenade or something not a shotgun. RoboCop might be the future. I wonder when we will just be using such robots to patrol those 'urban' neighborhoods. Or at least at checkpoints to keep them in their self-created war-zones.

It will be more cost effective to start placing these on all street corners / intersections.

Couple it with the latest image recognition technology and the NSA 4 billion strong image database with instructions to shoot on recognition and cities would get cleaned up pretty fast.

They could then send in under taker robots to clean up and haul the bodies away.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 03:37:10 PM
The divisive racial atmosphere, the dead LEOs (pigs as Manson etc might disgustingly call them,) and calls for a race war from some militant groups.

Reports say the suspect was also laughing and singing and initially demanded to only talk with black officers.

And, of course, never miss an opportunity to loot:
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/convenience-store-looted-downtown-after-attack/267260288
with this bizarre line:
"Some poured alcohol on News 8’s vehicles in the parking lot, forcing our crews to move."
I would be more concerned with the rioting "youths" and BLMs and not about some booze getting on my truck.

You ever pour alcohol on a bar counter and then drop a match on it?

Face towards the black community.

mikuthing01

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 03:49:16 PM
It will be more cost effective to start placing these on all street corners / intersections.

Couple it with the latest image recognition technology and the NSA 4 billion strong image database with instructions to shoot on recognition and cities would get cleaned up pretty fast.

They could then send in under taker robots to clean up and haul the bodies away.

People on the terrorist watch lists could be added also and facial recognition software could be synced up to the CIA's Facebook website and used to dispose of them before they try anything.

albrecht

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 03:49:24 PM

Rhodesia had first world cities and whose agricultural product fed the Continent. Once abandoned by the West look at what you get. South Africa also has been a very violent place, filled with disease, illegal immigration, and crumbling infrastructure but not as bad as Zimbabwe.

Quote from: rekcuf on July 08, 2016, 03:48:52 PM
Ladies and gentlemen: We got him!

Seriously, this is what the news was reporting when all of this was going down?

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 03:52:11 PM
You ever pour alcohol on a bar counter and then drop a match on it?
711 (at least in Texas) doesn't serve anything that high of proof. The kinds of beverages (fortified wines, malt liquor, etc) usually liked by that community and sold in their convenience stores doesn't approach inflammability.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 03:54:37 PM
Rhodesia had first world cities and whose agricultural product fed the Continent. Once abandoned by the West look at what you get. South Africa also has been a very violent place, filled with disease, illegal immigration, and crumbling infrastructure but not as bad as Zimbabwe.

When South Africa was run by and controlled by white people it was a paradise, but because the black is so self destructive, the paradise that was created for them they had to destroy it.

Now South Africa is a death trap shit hole.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 03:55:56 PM

No, it was a fake twitter account.

lol

You don't see altright_fanfic in the name?

albrecht

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 03:54:57 PM
I don't and would not want to get pulled over by the cops... EVER. I don't even want to talk to them. When your placed a few degrees away from knowing of real life true bad cops.. you realize how fucking dangerous a 'bad' cop can be. Scarey fucking shit.

Without the advent of video ; and with all that has come to light how many people do you think have been wrongly arrested , shot and imprisoned by police officers when there was no video around?
Nobody wants to be pulled over but if you are, even if you were committing a real crime, it is better to be polite and not shoot the cop or flee. It won't end well for you. I agree with you on bad cops. Things like BLM and Asset Forfeiture laws, recruiting with quotas and lowering standards, etc encourage bad policemen. Not to mention that we also are increasingly hiring ex-military (not a bad thing in of itself but policing is a far different thing than combat (or it should be) in terms of rules of engagement, etc.)

I_Speculate

F6B: The Industry’s Most Versatile Platform
Features
Integrated arm, gripper & articulator sensors supply OCU with real-time feedback on position & rotation using on-screen graphics
Optional rear drive camera
Color surveillance camera with light, zoom, pan/tilt
Surveillance camera with image stabilization - 216:1 total zoom (26x optical/12x digital)
Stationary arm camera - 40:1 total zoom (10x optical/4x digital)
24-inch camera extender
Multiple-mission tool/sensor mounts with plug-and-play capabilities
Gripper with continuous rotate
Manipulator arm's seven degrees of freedom ensure optimum dexterity
Quick-release pneumatic wheels for rapid width-reduction, no tools required
Patented articulating tracks allow for traversing ditches, obstacles and the roughest terrain
Vehicle Data / Communication Links
The three data links available for operator control of the ANDROS vehicle are:

Fiber-optic cable - deployed from the vehicle Radio control (wireless) Hard-tether cable
Patented articulating tracks allow for ease in stair climbing
Increased height to meet mission requirements
Dual accessory mounts on arm allow simultaneous, multiple weapon/sensor deployment

You guys ever listen to this show before?
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/07/08/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-305

Holy shit the host is nuts, it's amazing. It's the craziest thing I've heard since Bill Cooper.

I tuned in hoping for a weird very counter-culture anti-government show and as soon as I tuned in there was a bunch of weird noises followed by a southern guy screaming at the top of his lungs "WAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE UUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!"

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. This guy is ridiculous.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 03:58:46 PM
No, it was a fake twitter account.

lol

You don't see altright_fanfic in the name?

I had to put on my glasses.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 03:55:56 PM

No, this is just a twitter troll.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 04:03:54 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/07/08/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-305

Holy shit the host is nuts, it's amazing. It's the craziest thing I've heard since Bill Cooper.

I tuned in hoping for a weird very counter-culture anti-government show and as soon as I tuned in there was a bunch of weird noises followed by a southern guy screaming at the top of his lungs "WAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE UUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!"

He's a fucking loon.  I had to turn it off though.

albrecht

Haha. He is ranting pretty good! "It is time to do some digital damage!" (what does that even mean? Hacking? Releasing information?)

Quote from: rekcuf on July 08, 2016, 04:05:57 PM
No, this is just a twitter troll.

Yeah,  I can see that now.

ItsOver

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 04:02:25 PM

F6B: The Industry’s Most Versatile Platform
Features
Integrated arm, gripper & articulator sensors supply OCU with real-time feedback on position & rotation using on-screen graphics
Optional rear drive camera
Color surveillance camera with light, zoom, pan/tilt
Surveillance camera with image stabilization - 216:1 total zoom (26x optical/12x digital)
Stationary arm camera - 40:1 total zoom (10x optical/4x digital)
24-inch camera extender
Multiple-mission tool/sensor mounts with plug-and-play capabilities
Gripper with continuous rotate
Manipulator arm's seven degrees of freedom ensure optimum dexterity
Quick-release pneumatic wheels for rapid width-reduction, no tools required
Patented articulating tracks allow for traversing ditches, obstacles and the roughest terrain
Vehicle Data / Communication Links
The three data links available for operator control of the ANDROS vehicle are:

Fiber-optic cable - deployed from the vehicle Radio control (wireless) Hard-tether cable
Patented articulating tracks allow for ease in stair climbing
Increased height to meet mission requirements
Dual accessory mounts on arm allow simultaneous, multiple weapon/sensor deployment
And always works better than this.  I hope. ;)

http://youtu.be/mrXfh4hENKs

mikuthing01

I listen sometimes i like the end when they have open call in lines and they troll the shit out of him and he gets pissed off and starts knocking shit off his desk and yelling.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 04:08:53 PM
Haha. He is ranting pretty good! "It is time to do some digital damage!" (what does that even mean? Hacking? Releasing information?)

He's a huge deal on leddit I see him advertised there all the time. I tuned in randomly for the first time in the middle of his screaming which I love. He's appealing to all the people who love and follow him on leddit to wage cyber war on BLM and neo-leftists.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

I listen sometimes i like the end when they have open call in lines and they troll the shit out of him and he gets pissed off and starts knocking shit off his desk and yelling.

Fuck, was just about to turn it off.  Now I have to listen to the end.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

He sounds like a poor man's Alex Jones. Kek!

"I'm not an attention whore!" "I'm not an attention whore!"

I_Speculate

Russia isn't the enemy you stupid red neck fuck.

Quote from: rekcuf on July 08, 2016, 04:13:03 PM
He sounds like a poor man's Alex Jones. Kek!

That is who I thought it was at first.