• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Spook E. Pants Radio

Started by LESTAT1900, May 29, 2016, 01:13:50 PM

LESTAT1900

JOIN US FOR SOME GREAT TALK WEDNESDAY JUNE 1ST 10PM EASTERN TIME AND 7PM PACIFIC FOR OUR VERY FIRST SHOW. SPOOK E. PANTS RADIO. WITH HOSTS Dino Ewelt​ AND Yvonne Palermo​. ALWAYS TALKING SPOOKY AND MORE. THERE IS A CHAT THERE. QUESTIONS IN CAPS WILL BE WATCHING CHAT. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE. WILL BE AT THIS LINK: http://www.haggieshack.com/

chefist

Always liked your YT's...I'll give it a listen...good luck!

LESTAT1900

Thanks man. This is a bit different and will be very fun each week.

Juan Cena

Bigfoot gifting?

The Bigfoots have a gift shop?

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 31, 2016, 02:04:55 AM
Bigfoot gifting?

The Bigfoots have a gift shop?

Maybe you saw that wrong.  Our Sweet Kathy will accept gifts.  And just a word here, she, our resident Samsquantch, is a little sensitive about her shoe size.

LESTAT1900

Remember tonight is the very first show for Spook E. Pants  Gonna be fun.

LESTAT1900

JOIN US WEDNESDAY 6/8/16 NIGHT AT 10PM EASTERN 7PM PACIFIC FOR MORE SPOOK E. PANTS RADIO. JOIN ME Dino Ewelt​ AND Yvonne Palermo​ AS WE TALK WITH Nick Keen​ PARANORMALIST, SURVIVALIST, AND OUTDOORSMAN FOR PLENTY OF PARANORMAL AND SPOOKY TALK. HE SPENDS 3/4THS OF HIS LIFE IN THE OUTDOORS AND HAS WITNESSED HIS SHARE OF PARANORMAL. WE WILL TALK RAKE SIGHTING, FULL BODY APPARITIONS, WAVERLY HILLS, THE LEGEND OF POPE LICK, TIMESLIPS AND NIGHT TERROR. SO BE SURE TO JOIN US AS WE TAKE YOU ON THIS SPOOKY RIDE. LISTEN AND CHAT LIVE HERE AT: http://www.haggieshack.com/

LESTAT1900

GUEST FOR SPOOK E. PANTS RADIO 6/15/16
Killian H. Gore was born in Fort Phantom in Texas in 1976. He is a distant relative of the serial killer Ellen Mort who was born in Liverpool, England and later vanished in Salt Lake City, Utah, after violently butchering all five of her husbands (for the full true story of Ellen Mort, read my Incredible Horror Movie Facts book).

He is the author of the short story collection Before Halloween as well as the novellas Beyond Bigfoot, The Thingy From Another World and The Demon of Heritage. He also writes a range of horror quiz and trivia books on subjects including Friday the 13th, The Evil Dead and the Phantasm movies.

His short film Don't Look at the Camera! appears in the 2016 feature film 60 Seconds to Die.

He lives in Warrington, England.

www.facebook.com/killianhgore
www.twitter.com/killianhgore

LESTAT1900

IN CASE YOU MISSED LAST NIGHTS SHOW.................................................................................. SPOOK E. PANTS RADIO. JOIN ME Dino Ewelt AND Yvonne Palermo AS WE TALK WITH Nick Keen PARANORMALIST, SURVIVALIST, AND OUTDOORSMAN FOR PLENTY OF PARANORMAL AND SPOOKY TALK. HE SPENDS 3/4THS OF HIS LIFE IN THE OUTDOORS AND HAS WITNESSED HIS SHARE OF PARANORMAL. WE WILL TALK RAKE SIGHTING, FULL BODY APPARITIONS, WAVERLY HILLS, THE LEGEND OF POPE LICK, TIMESLIPS AND NIGHT TERROR. SO BE SURE TO JOIN US AS WE TAKE YOU ON THIS SPOOKY RIDE. LIS

https://youtu.be/cXWvuzBgRas