• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My Name is Heimlick Manouvre, & I am your Presidio

Started by pate, May 15, 2016, 03:51:43 AM

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:09:44 AM
You are Chefist, no one else here has a problem with me, but all the sudden you do. I have never even talked to you.

Also you are retarded if you think you can offend me.

I feel like I am missing something key here.  I don't have a problem with you...at all.  Again, I apologize if I said something or did something to rile you.  "Retarded" is a bit harsh Roswells.  Ignorant as to what is happening all of a sudden...yes.  I'm sorry I bothered you. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 04:21:44 AM
Really? We are going to need SredniVashtar to cross reference this.

No, everyone says it with the hard 't' here. I've never heard anyone use the voiceless dental fricative, as it's called. I know you all insist on saying 'Anthony' without the hard 't', and I think you should all be burned for it, but it's so hard to find the time in one's schedule.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 06:19:20 AM
I feel like I am missing something key here.  I don't have a problem with you...at all.  Again, I apologize if I said something or did something to rile you.  "Retarded" is a bit harsh Roswells.  Ignorant as to what is happening all of a sudden...yes.  I'm sorry I bothered you.

You came here as a "golly gee willikers" I just followed Falkie videos here. lol. So I'm the person you pick on? OK fine with me but no one believes you aren't someone that was here before. I just happened to notice your grammar is exactly like Chefists and you are the only one here that has a problem with me since I handed his ass to him on a plate. By the way, I can continue to do that, Chefist.

You might want to stand down.

I'm giving you one more chance.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:25:19 AM
You came here as a "golly gee willikers" I just followed Falkie videos here. lol. So I'm the person you pick on? OK fine with me but no one believes you aren't someone that was here before. I just happened to notice your grammar is exactly like Chefists and you are the only one here that has a problem with me since I handed his ass to him on a plate. By the way, I can continue to do that, Chefist.

I think Chefist said he spent some time in the midwest so maybe we have the "geewhiz" thing going a bit.  I did come here from Youtube.  Gospel.  I am certainly not picking on you.  Not sure where you got that idea.  I just notice you posted on a few threads throughout the night and since I don't know you or what you do, and since my crystal ball is on the fritz, I just ...hell, I've forgotten what I said.   I believe you and I have commented on one another's posts in the past and I think they were pleasant.  I'm not sure what happened between you and Chefist but I certainly don't wish to have my "ass handed to me on a plate."  That sounds really unpleasant.   Look, miss, fella, whoever you are, it was not my intention to rile you.  Peace. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 06:35:46 AM
I think Chefist said he spent some time in the midwest so maybe we have the "geewhiz" thing going a bit.  I did come here from Youtube.  Gospel.  I am certainly not picking on you.  Not sure where you got that idea.  I just notice you posted on a few threads throughout the night and since I don't know you or what you do, and since my crystal ball is on the fritz, I just ...hell, I've forgotten what I said.   I believe you and I have commented on one another's posts in the past and I think they were pleasant.  I'm not sure what happened between you and Chefist but I certainly don't wish to have my "ass handed to me on a plate."  That sounds really unpleasant.   Look, miss, fella, whoever you are, it was not my intention to rile you.  Peace.

Fine, stop talking to me. By the way you're still doing the three periods thing... it's a tell.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:25:19 AM
You might want to stand down.

I'm giving you one more chance.

Stand down?  Christ, i want to run straight out of this thread, then avoid ANY thread you are posting in from here on out, but I gotta ask....one more chance at what exactly? :o

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:38:50 AM
Fine, stop talking to me. By the way you're still doing the three periods thing... it's a tell.

How many do you use?

pate

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 06:08:03 AM
JENX thinks I'm Falkie.
Pig thinks I'm Dagget/Daggit
You think I'm Chefist

I am none of the above.  I am fairly new here, so sorry if I offended you in any way.  Certainly not my intention.

I think you arrgh Jo M'g'ravy (forgive my Klingon!)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:42:29 AM
You asked for it, Chefist.

May I ask why you have it in for Chefist?  Did he foolishly reply to one of your posts too? 

Quote from: pate on May 15, 2016, 06:41:13 AM
I think you arrgh Jo M'g'ravy (forgive my Klingon!)

Yessir, no double monikers here.

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2016, 06:24:41 AM
... to find the time in one's ...

You said something there, and like the word 'there' 'tis sober said or 'nounced "{laible(sp)}pthamaes" or something, like your river Thames, that you say Times or somesuck.

My goodness, one would tink Britishers do not wont outsiders lurn/lurching language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKVfhZoFKX8

Roswells, Art

No, everyone says it with the hard 't' here. I've never heard anyone use the voiceless dental fricative, as it's called. I know you all insist on saying 'Anthony' without the hard 't', and I think you should all be burned for it, but it's so hard to find the time in one's schedule.

I'm so disillusioned. I thought for sure you said thyme with a th sound, not a hard t. I have to apologize to pate.

Schedule?  I think us heathen win that one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bhSikITF90

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:09:44 AM
You are Chefist, no one else here has a problem with me, but all the sudden you do. I have never even talked to you.

Also you are retarded if you think you can offend me.

I'm not BJM...I only have this one BG account...

pate

You say thayme-auto, I say time-car/

Let's call it a 'tardis!

ediot:  that may git over my head on tha morrow...

to witidiot: I pour methinks my last drank

3diot: LUCY, YEW HOVE SUM 'SPLAININ' 2: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:50:56 AM
I'm so disillusioned. I thought for sure you said thyme with a th sound, not a hard t. I have to apologize to pate.

On the subject of mispronunciations that Americans speaking American say, here's a few:

Aluminium...That's Alu-min--ium, NOT Alu-min-um.

And Basil, isn't Baysil.

And a hood when it refers to a car front isn't; It's a bonnet, and the rear isn't a trunk, it's a boot. Okay?

Pants are trousers. Undershorts aren't, they're pants, women are allowed to have panties or knickers.

Gas is petrol.

Colour, NOT color. (This is one of many examples of you're ridiculous attitude to eliminating vowels.) Oh, and sticking a z in words (which incidentally is pronounced zed, not zee)  instead of an s.. E.g. Apologise. NOT apologize.

You'll all have to get used to these and more, because when you're back under our wing again, you'll be doing it every day, or else.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on May 15, 2016, 07:02:17 AM
You say thayme-auto, I say time-car/

Let's call it a 'tardis!

ediot:  that may git over my head on tha morrow...

to witidiot: I pour methinks my last drank

Sorry about the whole thyme thing.

https://youtube/ZVzdNGX8syo?list=PLuAH6mkWsvszxwNcFoAemANQ7AwQWf_NQ

You don't have to click on that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2016, 07:07:36 AM

On the subject of mispronunciations that Americans speaking American say, here's a few:

And Basil, isn't Baysil.

And a hood when it refers to a car front isn't; It's a bonnet, and the rear isn't a trunk, it's a boot. Okay?

Pants are trousers. Undershorts aren't, they're pants, women are allowed to have panties or knickers.

Gas is petrol.

Colour, NOT color. (This is one of many examples of you're ridiculous attitude to eliminating vowels.) Oh, and sticking a z in words (which incidentally is pronounced zed, not zee)  instead of an s.. E.g. Apologise. NOT apologize.

You'll all have to get used to these and more, because when you're back under our wing again, you'll be doing it every day, or else.

Explain tyre then.

Taco Bell

And Basil, isn't Baysil.

Gas is petrol.

Isn't there a dentist appointment you should be getting off to, ol' chap?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:38:50 AM
Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2016, 07:01:38 AM
I'm not BJM...I only have this one BG account...

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 06:46:03 AM
May I ask why you have it in for Chefist?  Did he foolishly reply to one of your posts too?

I have no idea...she started the back and forth with this post...I have never posted anything negative about her on BG...and the only thing she "handed me" was about 15 more pages on the thread... :D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2016, 03:47:15 PM
I never did. After about a month of his postings I could tell he was full of shit and put him on ignore. Thanks MV. And yes, it should be merged with the Falkie thread.

pate

On the subject of mispronunciations.  ..

I take issue with that as written, it should be sais "Miss Pro Noun See Eh Shun" and if yew can't read&say that yew need moar SaysAmiStreet(rue?) erm.

Roswells, Art

Oh hey, Chefist, it's really convenient that you showed up because we were just talking about you.

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2016, 07:18:50 AM
I have no idea...she started the back and forth with this post...I have never posted anything negative about her on BG...and the only thing she "handed me" was about 15 more pages on the thread... :D

Well, I sure as hell don't know what I said...something about going to sleep, then all this.  She left me to speculate what she did at night.  Now I'm concerned as to what she does.  It's strange, I've traded pleasant posts with her until now.  Oh well.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 07:23:34 AM
Oh hey, Chefist, it's really convenient that you showed up because we were just talking about you.

I woke up this morning and started reading this thread, which had seen to garner significant popularity. Then I read that you thought BJM and I were the same people...so I just denied that allegation...

pate

I am chocking (yoke-eeng?) what is the intar-tubinal written to spokes to wheel for the Pharmician>(sp)?

Mayday?  I keed!

ediot: effen I was tunely Phonecian I would not right...

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2016, 07:26:06 AM
I woke up this morning and started reading this thread, which had seen to garner significant popularity. Then I read that you thought BJM and I were the same people...so I just denied that allegation...

Well, we did live within 50 miles of one another and we use.... these...but then, so does she...

I usually like to view Pate's posts.  While I rarely know what he's talking about, I do like his musical selections..  I have come to view him as the BellGab DJ of sorts. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2016, 07:26:06 AM

Garner popularity?! Wow you really do want to be someone. Well sleep well knowing that these words on a screen are pulling for you.