• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random News Items (non political)

Started by ksm32, May 08, 2016, 09:59:42 PM

Can kinky sex make you more creative? Researchers claim BDSM can help people achieve 'altered states of consciousness'

Researchers found different BDSM roles facilitate altered states of mind
These states are associated with runner's high, daydreaming, meditation
Along with this, they are tied to 'optimal experiences' and sense of control
These activities also reduced stress, improved mood, and increase arousal
By CHEYENNE MACDONALD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Engaging in kinky sex may send you into an altered state of consciousness and even unlock your inner creativity, according to a new study.
Using a small sample of participants from the kink-focused social network Fetlife, researchers investigated the mind-altering effects of BDSM â€" bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism.
Not only were these activities found to produce two types of altered states, but research suggests BDSM also reduces psychological stress, improves moods, and increases sexual arousal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3903392/Can-kinky-sex-make-creative-Researchers-claim-BDSM-help-people-achieve-altered-states-consciousness.html#ixzz4P4JpnzFe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2016, 02:29:02 AM
Cool story.  RIP Clifford.  Many healthy returns, Cleo.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2016/11/17/103-year-old-iowans-may-have-been-oldest-twin-brothers-world/94032692/
Nice. For some reasons reminds me of how Carson (and I think Leno did also) would have some really old people on the show and would announced old people's birthdays on air. I don't know if any of the late shows still do this (I haven't watched in years.) So funny because once you get that old you don't care what other people think and have seen a whole lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4EI2fvi_xk

Taaroa

At least two people have died after experiencing respiratory issues during a "thunderstorm asthma" emergency in Melbourne last night,  Ambulance Victoria says after a severe thunderstorm passed through the city. There were 2,000 calls to triple-0 for ambulances between 6:00pm and 11:00pm â€" nearly seven times more than usual.

St Vincent's Hospital, in the inner-Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy, was overflowing with emergency patients and ran out of Ventolin puffers. "The emergency physicians say not only have they never seen anything like that before, they've never seen so many people arrive at one time all suffering the same condition," hospital spokeswoman Kathy Bowlen said.

Thunderstorm asthma is a condition brought on when storms play havoc with pollen which can even affect people who do not normally suffer from respiratory problems.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-22/two-die-in-thunderstorm-asthma-emergency-in-melbourne/8044558

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on November 21, 2016, 08:40:05 PM
Thunderstorm asthma is a condition brought on when storms play havoc with pollen

JesusJuice

Duke and Vanderbilt's Divinity schools will now include guidelines for professors to use gender neutral language and pronouns to describe God and Jesus.

>That document states that “masculine titles, pronouns, and imagery for God have served as a cornerstone for the patriarchy,” while also noting that not all of God’s names are gendered. It recommended “exploration of fresh language for God.”

>The Duke guidelines also suggest professors forgo gendered metaphors for God. For instance, a professor might say “God is a parent to us all” instead of “a father.” Another option: Mixing gender in metaphors. A professor could say, for example, “God is the father who welcomes his son, but she is also the woman searching for the lost coin.

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/divinity-schools-stop-using-he-or-him-to-refer-to-god

One woman reveals what it’s like to sleep with a male sex doll

“These dolls are 100% silicone, which makes the penis feel incredibly lifelike. At times it was indistinguishable from a real one.”
Talking about intercourse with Gabriel, she adds: “Overall, the experience was a good one. It’s definitely not the same as having sex with a person, but in terms of a new sexual experience, it’s worth it. With a doll you can learn how to make sex work for you â€" trying out speeds and angles. It might help you understand your body and that’s an empowering thing for a woman.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2605288/westworld-humans-robots-coming-rise-sex-machine/

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 23, 2017, 04:57:14 PM
What’s killing these galaxies?

The Clinton Body Count won't ever stop.

Ciardelo

Astronomer Claims Approaching Asteroid is a Piece of Planet X!
January 27, 2017

Quote An asteroid detected by NASA and due to pass by the Earth next month has spawned concern from a conspiracy-minded astronomer who believes that it is actually heading right for us!

The object, dubbed '2016 WF9,' was discovered by astronomers only a few weeks ago in a testament to how truly vulnerable the Earth is to unseen asteroids.

Although the space agency says that the object will not pose any danger to the planet, a rogue astronomer insists that NASA is lying to the world.

Dr. Dyomin Damir Zakharovich contends that the object is actually a piece of the infamous Planet X and that its impact on Earth could cause a massive tsunami if it hits the water or the complete destruction of a city if it strikes a populated area.

Even more worrisome is that Zakharovich argues that the event is a mere precursor for even more dire events which will happen when the world known as Niburu arrives later this year in October.

For those looking to plan ahead in case Zakharovich is correct, he claims that the asteroid impact will occur on February 16th, although NASA says the object will approach Earth's orbit on the 25th.

The two parties also disagree on the size of 2016 WF9 with Zakharovich saying it measures over a mile across as opposed to the space agency which believes that it is about half that size.

As with all apocalyptic predictions, this new dire warning will be put to the test and, in this case it will only be a few short weeks, so if it is the end of the world we won't have to wait too long to find out.

Source: Mysterious Universe

Ciardelo

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 31, 2017, 11:03:40 AM
Love this headline:

Mechanic finds 31 pounds of cocaine hidden in nose of American Airlines plane

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/american-airlines/2017/01/30/mechanic-finds-31-pounds-cocaine-hidden-nose-american-airlines-plane

SHOUTOUT TO MY HOMETOWN!

You should see the local sheriffs parading that shit around. lol They've had like three, four different showings.

whoozit

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 31, 2017, 11:03:40 AM
Love this headline:

Mechanic finds 31 pounds of cocaine hidden in nose of American Airlines plane

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/american-airlines/2017/01/30/mechanic-finds-31-pounds-cocaine-hidden-nose-american-airlines-plane
I like to think he really found 33 pounds and is off somewhere for a 30 day sleepless bacchanal.

JesusJuice

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/02/2-men-arrested-after-sex-act-store-display/97423354/

Interracial homosexual couple on drugs go to Bed, Bath & Beyond and commit "lewd acts" on the merchandise. It was discovered that they were infected with scabies and the merchandise had to be thrown away.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 04, 2017, 06:46:43 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/02/2-men-arrested-after-sex-act-store-display/97423354/

Interracial homosexual couple on drugs go to Bed, Bath & Beyond and commit "lewd acts" on the merchandise. It was discovered that they were infected with scabies and the merchandise had to be thrown away.

disgusting, i just seen a music video on (((jewtube))) and posted it before i got to the end and it depicted graphic homosexual sex so i deleted it. I cant believe youtube allows shit like that, no wait actually i can, for anyone with a strong enough stomach for it House of Air - Brendan Maclean (official video) on youtube.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 31, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

SHOUTOUT TO MY HOMETOWN!

You should see the local sheriffs parading that shit around. lol They've had like three, four different showings.

An AA mechanic friend of mine told me there were actually TWO different stashes of cocaine finds. "The press" made it sound like it was all found at one time. That explains why the sheriffs had to keep going out there to parade the stuff around like they had anything to do with it...

He also told me, that for some strange reason, when bundles of cash are found nobody ever hears about it...I guess there's a procedure in place for that.  ;)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 04, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

Wait they wouldn't throw it out anyways. I totally wouldn't be okay to just FeBreeze the thing after they were done. BTW  I also wouldn't be okay with heterosexual same race sex doing the same thing lol.

Taaroa

QuoteDrunk ex-Lithuanian army sniper shot five people at random from his window for 'target practice'
A former sniper in the Lithuanian army who used a high-powered air rifle to shoot five people at random for 'target practice' has been jailed.

Ruslanas Solovjovas, 39, was heavily drunk on vodka when he started picking off strangers from the window of his third floor flat in Boston, Lincolnshire. Amid dramatic scene, streets were sealed off and officers raided the flat where Solovjovas was holed up taking "pot shots" from a window.

When police entered the flat they found Solovjovas beside the "potentially lethal" air rifle and some left over pellets. A cushion had also been moved towards the window to make his firing position more comfortable. The former soldier at first claimed to be "Jesus Christ" and then warned: "I've got a gun." He also told police: "I was a sniper in my own country."

Stuart Lody, mitigating, told the court Solovjovas had been drinking vodka heavily on the day of the incident after his girlfriend left him because of his alcohol dependency. "He told police that he was eight out of ten on a scale of being drunk," Mr Lody said. "He decided to use the air rifle, which he had bought a few days before and which his girlfriend had told him to get rid of, to shoot at perfectly innocent people."

He was jailed for 14 months.

Sounds like he missed a lot of his shots.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on February 06, 2017, 10:29:06 PM
Sounds like he missed a lot of his shots.
Haha. (Actually he seems to have downed most of his vodka shot but not so much on the other kind.) When someone from that part of the world says: ""He told police that he was eight out of ten on a scale of being drunk" you know he is, by our legal standards, very, very shitfaced. I'm surprised he could aim his weapon at all but, I'm sure, years of training to "shoot at the middle guy" helped him wing a few of his victims. And an good air-rifle is not like our old Red Ryders or even Crossman pump but approach a .22 at short ranges like one might find in a town, so good his aim wasn't so good.

JesusJuice

Anthony Anderson's mother taught him how to correctly perform cunnilingus. He told this story on national television. He said she taught him how to eat pussy because his dad couldn't get the job done. The audience applauded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9dkB1EA5cM