• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ART BELL SUCKS because his network is losing hosts and listeners.

Started by MR. Spock, April 03, 2016, 04:39:56 PM

MR. Spock

trostol

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 04:39:56 PM
Art Bell sucks because his network does not have art on.

i am pretty sure Hoagie leaving has nothing to do with Art not being on the air

cosmic hobo

Are you a slow adult? You always post like you are either drunk, illiterate or both.

GravitySucks

Not his network. Not his show. Sayonara.

MR. Spock

Quote from: cosmic hobo on April 03, 2016, 06:37:41 PM
Are you a slow adult? You always post like you are either drunk, illiterate or both.
NO, Im not. Are you an idiot who likes the second Doctor from Dr. Who? I bet that you're not. So if you don't like me please kindly don't read my posts. I hope that you have a good day you whoivan lover.

MR. Spock

Quote from: malliard on April 03, 2016, 06:46:06 PM
What could be done to save it?
Art could have not quit was the first thing. Second was not to have Heather Wade to take over Art's show. I really doubt that there was a "stalker" that was stalking Art in the first place. Art does have a history of quitting so why would anyone wants to spend time and/or money on Art's radio/internet shows?

MR. Spock

Quote from: littlechris on April 03, 2016, 06:47:56 PM
Have George Senda replace Heather Wade.
George Senda will be different. How about George Noory? I heard that he does not have a history of quitting or retiring a lot like Art?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 06:41:58 PM
NO, Im not. Are you an idiot who likes the second Doctor from Dr. Who? I bet that your not. So if you don't like me please kindly don't read my posts. I hope that you have a good day you whoivan lover.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 06:58:06 PM
WoW, you're a funny davebot dude.

Whatever SR71 or C337pilot or whatever you used to be called.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 06:50:27 PM
Art could have not quit was the first thing. Second was not to have Heather Wade to take over Art's show. I really doubt that there was a "stalker" that was stalking Art in the first place. Art does have a history of quitting so why would anyone wants to spend time and/or money on Art's radio/internet shows?

It really doesn't matter what you believe, though, does it?

cosmic hobo

I guess you remembered that you were once SR71 and C337pilot and deleted your post "MR Spock".

Wonderlust

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 06:52:22 PM
George Senda will be different. How about George Noory? I heard that he does not have a history of quitting or retiring a lot like Art?

I would like someone like a Linda Moulton Howe. She is passionate and professional about her  investigative journalism..... Of course she has flaws. But far, far  from the ditz known as Heather Wade

MR. Spock

Quote from: Wonderlust on April 03, 2016, 07:54:04 PM
I would like someone like a Linda Moulton Howe. She is passionate and professional about her  investigative journalism..... Of course she has flaws. But far, far  from the ditz known as Heather Wade
Agree.

I think he's lost enough luster, gotten a little too much exposure with his dumb posts and comments.  The guests and genre have gotten stale.  I doubt even the return of what's left of Art Bell would be enough to un-suck the thing.

chefist

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 03, 2016, 09:37:50 PM
I think he's lost enough luster, gotten a little too much exposure with his dumb posts and comments.  The guests and genre have gotten stale.  I doubt even the return of what's left of Art Bell would be enough to un-suck the thing.

Yea, too late...that Bell has been rung...

Quote from: cosmic hobo on April 03, 2016, 06:37:41 PM
I got the same "waterhead" vibe from this guy.  His original post is almost like a twitter sentence fragment.

whoozit

Mr. Spock, please learn a new song.  This song has grown tired and stale and is plummeting off the charts.  It is illogical to continue posting you position, you will sway no one. It is bcomng annoying to many of us.  There s a reason n one listens to Karma Chameleon anymore.  Please take a page from Culture Club and move on to a new phase of your existence. 

Auslandia

Quote from: whoozit on April 05, 2016, 11:23:01 AM
Mr. Spock, please learn a new song.  This song has grown tired and stale and is plummeting off the charts.  It is illogical to continue posting you position, you will sway no one. It is bcomng annoying to many of us.  There s a reason n one listens to Karma Chameleon anymore.  Please take a page from Culture Club and move on to a new phase of your existence.

Yes, bathhouses are the new thing

Hog

Hollow Man

Wow. You just come up with this all by yourself? How profound. It only took you four months to come up with it.  ::)

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 06:50:27 PM

Even more original thoughts! Impressive. Yeah, he wasn't stalked. People don't just get stalked, doesn't happen! Yeah, that Art really does quit alot, why would anyone wants to.. wait, WTF does that have to do with saving DMDN? Oh, nothing. Just more blithering bullshit from the resident vulcan retard.

QuoteGeorge Senda will be different. How about George Noory? I heard that he does not have a history of quitting or retiring a lot like Art?

Ah, another Noory convert. There's alot of you fickle, fair-weather fucks around here lately. You're pissed with Art so you love Noory now. Heh, how convenient. What better way to strike back at Art then to suck up to his antithesis? So original. What a rebel.