• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Srendi Bastard-Welcome to your birthday roast!

Started by Inglorious Bitch, March 23, 2016, 06:37:45 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: coaster on March 23, 2016, 08:53:08 AM
I called my crew and said I wasn't showing up. Said My friend was sick. ha. That friend is SV. Congrats dick, your "birthday" is being used as an excuse so a drunkard can carry on. We should make today a real holiday. the drink yourself sober day.

Well, I am honoured. We are waiting for the stripper to arrive. I think Yorkie was in charge of that. He's booked her from something called "Senda Entertainment inc", so I am sure we can expect a quality product.

coaster

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 23, 2016, 08:55:36 AM
Well, I am honoured. We are waiting for the stripper to arrive. I think Yorkie was in charge of that. He's booked her from something called "Senda Entertainment inc", so I am sure we can expect a quality product.
oh buddy, is she a looker...

Yorkshire pud

All taken care of my friend...I've seen the photos. She's 'interesting' make no mistake. But she won't get down and dirty..no need to apparently, whatever that means.

coaster

I have been entirely stuck on this song all last night and into this morning. This is the best I can give you for a present, hotdog. Other than my appreciation. You're a good dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ

SredniVashtar

Quote from: coaster on March 23, 2016, 08:57:19 AM
oh buddy, is she a looker...

Apparently she slept on her face this morning, which accounts for the slight facial bruising, so she's not all that much to look at, but you certainly get your money's worth. I think "The Dance of the Seven Veils" might require about a dozen bedsheets in her case.

BellBoy

Hopefully you have plenty of buckets on hand. There is a keen market for all that breast milk, you know.

akwilly

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 23, 2016, 09:00:21 AM
Apparently she slept on her face this morning, which accounts for the slight facial bruising, so she's not all that much to look at, but you certainly get your money's worth. I think "The Dance of the Seven Veils" might require about a dozen bedsheets in her case.
sweet we will all be Eskimo brothers

coaster

#bruiseseveryday

SredniVashtar

Quote from: coaster on March 23, 2016, 09:00:05 AM
I have been entirely stuck on this song all last night and into this morning. This is the best I can give you for a present, hotdog. Other than my appreciation. You're a good dude.

You're very kind. I'm still waiting for my "happy returns" from Falkie. I got into a fight with the postman this morning because I was expecting that alien head to show up, all neatly wrapped, but perhaps tomorrow. Anyway, I'm sure he will send me a donation by the end of the day for all my hard work promoting "Brand Senda".

Wait until you get an eyeful of her infamous fan dance!
*Disclaimer - The woman in the picture is not your stripper and does not resemble her in the slightest.

SredniVashtar

Oh, I was wrong about Falkie. He came through with a present after all! Thanks, big guy!

BellBoy

SV is a down London way wanker
Who's mind is all filled up with rancour
He pretends to be straight
Yet secretly likes to fellate
Bellboy at a bar called the Anchor

ziznak

funny, I don't think ive ever seen a "falkie" birthday thread?

coaster

10:30 am. jesus christ i havent drank this much since i was in school. fuck me. nap time. happy birthdays all around. you too SV

whoozit

While we are waiting for sweet Kathy to arrive and trip over her unrestrained ta-tas, how does a vengeful merciless God celebrate his birthday?  I mean other than blowing Bell-boy's horn.

BellBoy

Quote from: ziznak on March 23, 2016, 09:14:44 AM

That's because that bitch of a mother of his would just rise from the grave and shower him with unwanted sweaters and such. Talk about the horrors of the zombie apocalypse!

Who

Quote from: ziznak on March 23, 2016, 09:14:44 AM

Senda hates birthdays.  Something to do with his mother.

whoozit

Quote from: BellBoy on March 23, 2016, 09:24:21 AM
That's because that bitch of a mother of his would just rise from the grave and shower him with unwanted sweaters and such. Talk about the horrors of the zombie apocalypse!

To be fair that is one hideous sweater.  Now I can understand Falkie's hatred.

akwilly

I love that sweater. I had fun. Thanks IB and thanks SV

Yorkshire pud

Okay, update on the stripper: apparently she pisses like a horse, so remember to lift yourself out of the saddle in her performance finale to ease the flow, okay?

Other than that, she's ready to meet at the party venue...RGG I believe was in charge of that, though it wouldn't suprise me if he fucked that up as he did with not being able to arrange the last piss up in a brewery.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 23, 2016, 09:49:44 AM
Okay, update on the stripper: apparently she pisses like a horse, so remember to lift yourself out of the saddle in her performance finale to ease the flow, okay?

Other than that, she's ready to meet at the party venue...RGG I believe was in charge of that, though it wouldn't suprise me if he fucked that up as he did with not being able to arrange the last piss up in a brewery.

Yeah, that's because I made the mistake of letting the management know that some Limey lager louts were going to attend. They immediately tripled the fee and demanded an exorbitant damage deposit. I'd just pawned my laptop and couldn't afford it, so STFU!

And just for that, you don't get to partake of the sumptuous buffet I arranged for this year.

Quote from: pyewacket on March 23, 2016, 06:45:18 AM

I finished your portrait and I hope I captured your fussypants attitude.

Happy Birthday SV!

That's wonderful, pye!  The old tosser better appreciate it!

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 23, 2016, 09:08:22 AM
Oh, I was wrong about Falkie. He came through with a present after all! Thanks, big guy!

Well that rather steals the glory from what I got for you...

(and they're genuine 'Manhattan Style' too)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BellBoy on March 23, 2016, 10:21:19 AM
Well that rather steals the glory from what I got for you...

You'd better open a few cans. It will get you acclimatised (or "acclimated", if you prefer) for Sweet Kathy's act later. I have also made sure you're on the list in the back room for later, if you know what I mean?

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 23, 2016, 10:25:54 AM
You'd better open a few cans. It will get you acclimatised (or "acclimated", if you prefer) for Sweet Kathy's act later. I have also made sure you're on the list in the back room for later, if you know what I mean?

The birthday stripper was Kathy, so sweet
She was far from what one calls petite
She wore naught for a costume
There was great fun in the back room
When SV had a quaff on her teat!

chefist

Happy B-Day, SV! May you have a joyous day of loathing anything you wish!

maureen

Many happy returns of the day, my dear! It is such a delight having you... and I hope you enjoy being had!!

Happy Birthday SV! I figure that someone whose posts have had me laughing hard enough to almost crack a rib deserves best wishes. Though you just might put me in traction someday you bloody bastard!