• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A Eulogy to Sticky

Started by MoroccanBazaar, March 03, 2016, 04:41:12 AM

Sticky was the very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty. All over the world was he a symbol of selfless humanity, a standard-bearer for the rights of the truly downtrodden, a truly Garden Path snail who transcended nationality, someone with a natural nobility who was classless, who proved in the last year that he needed no royal title to continue to generate his particular brand of magic.

The family has been notified.

Warning: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS GRAPHIC, CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL TO BE SHARED ONLY WITH STICKY'S FAMILY AND LISTENERS OF MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT.

YOUR EYES ONLY

One last goodbye

The lamenting mother

Please post your condolences and pray for his family to find closure in their hour of need.

RIP, Sticky - you will be missed dearly.

He died Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 while on the line with Heather Wade between 11:45pm and midnight. A Crunch was heard.

Quote from: EBE123 on March 03, 2016, 05:16:34 AM
#RIP :'(

His family sends their appreciation and are heartened by MITD's acknowledgement.

Dateline

Let's have a week of silence and no MITD with Heather Wade in honor of Sticky!

Sarah

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 03, 2016, 08:49:17 AM
Check out my mustache.

You should make a separate post about your impressive mustache so we can discuss it in more depth.

I think it will also really help the BellGab community deal with the loss of Sticky. 

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 03, 2016, 08:49:17 AM
Check out my mustache.

Impressive!  Remember that time you hit a dinger to ruin that dude's perfect game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETd8ePtAEW4

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MoroccanBazaar on March 03, 2016, 04:41:12 AM
Sticky was the very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty. All over the world was he a symbol of selfless humanity, a standard-bearer for the rights of the truly downtrodden, a truly Garden Path snail who transcended nationality, someone with a natural nobility who was classless, who proved in the last year that he needed no royal title to continue to generate his particular brand of magic.

The family has been notified.

Warning: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS GRAPHIC, CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL TO BE SHARED ONLY WITH STICKY'S FAMILY AND LISTENERS OF MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT.

YOUR EYES ONLY

One last goodbye

The lamenting mother

Please post your condolences and pray for his family to find closure in their hour of need.

RIP, Sticky - you will be missed dearly.

this is a tough addition to an already trying day.  godspeed, sticky.  godspeed.

Sticky has left his final slime-trail...

to Heaven.

K_Dubb

And alas for poor Sticky the snail!
His poor armor was to no avail.
A terrible crime
Reduced him to slime;
Now he blazes a rainbow-hued trail.

akwilly

That bastard owed me money.

Ciardelo

Quote from: akwilly on March 03, 2016, 08:28:58 PM
That bastard owed me money.
I feel ya. That fucker owed me.

MV/Liberace!

i haven't been this broken up since bobbi kristina brown.

Dateline

I am appropriately wearing and positing in black today in Memorial Of Sticky.

DanTSX

This is the good kind of weird and creepy to have around here.

A+ post OP

GravitySucks

Sticky was a snail
He/she never harmed a soul
Sticky left a mark.

Hollow Man

I'm glad he's dead. Fuck Sticky.  ;D