• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland as next fridays host

Started by Keykou, February 14, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

RoseGirl

AdoptAPet

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 12:56:59 PM

Well thank you! I think we can all have fun and still be civil, don't you?
Absolutely! I just signed up earlier this afternoon. I am thinking you will be getting a lot of registrations as the word gets out about your forum. Within a few minutes of sending out the link to your new forum to several former members, I got three replies saying they will be registering  :) There is a definite need for a new forum that will be constructive, fun, civil and a place that members will look forward to coming to and posting on.

RoseGirl

Quote from: AdoptAPet on February 16, 2016, 01:22:19 PM
Absolutely! I just signed up earlier this afternoon. I am thinking you will be getting a lot of registrations as the word gets out about your forum. Within a few minutes of sending out the link to your new forum to several former members, I got three replies saying they will be registering  :) There is a definite need for a new forum that will be constructive, fun, civil and a place that members will look forward to coming to and posting on.

And it's been totally approved by Heather and Art. Hopefully we can entice them to come and chat with us there.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2016, 01:15:45 PM
Best wishes and warmest regards.

Thanks so much Jackstar. By the way, I just love that video you posted about The Crow. Fantastic.

I wish I knew how to embed videos in the forum...working on it. *sigh* Must be some special code or something.

RoseGirl

Quote from: onan on February 16, 2016, 01:15:29 PM
Good luck on your new forum. When will you be going?

Ha! Just put me on ignore. You'll feel better.

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 01:36:29 PM
Thanks so much Jackstar. By the way, I just love that video you posted about The Crow. Fantastic.

I wish I knew how to embed videos in the forum...working on it. *sigh* Must be some special code or something.
MV probably could help but a peek at this down at the bottom might help:

Copyrights

Forum
    SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
    SMFAds for Free Forums
    Simple Audio Video Embedder

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 16, 2016, 01:40:27 PM
MV probably could help but a peek at this down at the bottom might help:

Copyrights

Forum
    SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
    SMFAds for Free Forums
    Simple Audio Video Embedder

oooohhhhh....thanks AA. I will let eagle know and we will get right on this. Very much appreciated.

RoseGirl

Oh my....so many folks are signing on that we have temporarily exceeded out resource limit. We'll have it fixed shortly. Wow...who knew, eh?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 01:54:49 PM
Oh my....so many folks are signing on that we have temporarily exceeded out resource limit. We'll have it fixed shortly. Wow...who knew, eh?

you have 4 guests and 3 users online.  are you hosting this thing on an atari 2600?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on February 16, 2016, 01:56:15 PM
you have 4 guests and 3 users online.  are you hosting this thing on an atari 2600?
LOL. That was funny! So the latest is a new forum? Oh btw I loved your first post MV.
Praise MV! ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 02:05:36 PM

Sigh: You're reported then. Damn you.
Who do you report MV to? Just curious. And Hello YP ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 01:25:39 PM

And it's been totally approved by Heather and Art. Hopefully we can entice them to come and chat with us there.

Not really a surprise when you have a thread headed:

Art Bell
Radio Legend and all around Good Guy

Incidentally will you be doing an expose of charlatan mystics, astrologers, psychics and all round scammers preying on the desperate, disillusioned, troubled and lost? No?

Hollow Man

Wait, you want Falkie there? He's a fuckin' Noory fanboy, is he not? Why welcome THAT? Eh, whatever, good luck, I'll check it out...

Hollow Man

QuoteIncidentally will you be doing an expose of charlatan mystics, astrologers, psychics and all round scammers preying on the desperate, disillusioned, troubled and lost? No?

What the hell does that have to do with anything? You don't even have that here. Why's that her job?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 16, 2016, 02:07:45 PM
Who do you report MV to? Just curious. And Hello YP ;D

Isn't it obvious? He's reported to the owner and sole moderator of this forum, who is..........................(Searching the T&C's).................................

Ahhh. Mr Michael Vandeven, whoever he is. It's he who I will be reporting to...yes indeed.

Hi PBS...You're not a boy or a pony, and it's long past sunset here.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Hollow Man on February 16, 2016, 02:16:41 PM
What the hell does that have to do with anything? You don't even have that here. Why's that her job?

Because young man you're a newcomer and I don't need to tell you why; you can't deal with the answer. Okay?

Quote from: Hollow Man on February 16, 2016, 02:14:30 PM
Wait, you want Falkie there? He's a fuckin' Noory fanboy, is he not? Why welcome THAT? Eh, whatever, good luck, I'll check it out...

Rosegirl is trying to steal MV's web traffic and business. Falkie is a pampers generating machine.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 16, 2016, 02:21:00 PM
Rosegirl is trying to steal MV's web traffic and business. Falkie is a pampers generating machine.
Perhaps they need to upgrade to a sega genesis? Just a thought? What you should do MV is do a shameless plug for your e-cigs? I mean aren't their smokers everywhere? ::)

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 01:25:39 PM

Why does it look just like BellGab?
Are you trying to steal diapers from MV?

This is really funny. You're such a lying nutjob, it's hard to believe Art or Heather would endorse anything with your name attached to it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on February 16, 2016, 02:26:22 PM
Why does it look just like BellGab?
Are you trying to steal diapers from MV?

This is really funny. You're such a lying nutjob, it's hard to believe Art or Heather would endorse anything with your name attached to it.

Odd; Rosegirl's forum says such lovely things about Heather...  :o

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 02:30:43 PM

RoseGirl / Lasha Seniuk is using Heather Wade to get attention for herself.

Ciardelo

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on February 16, 2016, 02:34:24 PM
And you are using her to get attention for yourself...the circle of life.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on February 16, 2016, 02:34:24 PM

No!!!!!! That's an outrageous thing to suggest!  :o :o

Hollow Man

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 02:19:17 PM

Because young man you're a newcomer and I don't need to tell you why; you can't deal with the answer. Okay?

Wow, that's deep bro. What, is it like the terrible secret of space or something? Come on, I can take it!

ponyboysunset

Hahahahaha MV's pro bellgab statement got 'removed'. LOL. Do we need to start a new thread for this? MV? Anyone?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 02:30:43 PM

I think you're confused.  That forum is for civil posts only, not this one