• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What on earth is going on at this point?

Started by stenjay, January 07, 2016, 11:54:06 AM

stenjay

Ok, just have to vent my, not frustrations as much as bewildered confusion as to what is going on with Art right now, especially given his FB post on Tuesday.  I've been following the situation since it went down, and his messaging on social media has been perplexing.  I know that nobody here can really explain this, but, like I said, I need to vent.  Here is the back and forth that has been making me scratch my scalp raw:

Dec 11th - Art "hangs it up for the last time" post

Dec ?? [A few days later, can't find exact post] - Art mentions that he might pop in from time to time

Dec 27th - "I don't want to give anybody false hope that I am coming back because I have had enough come backs and this one was screwed up by my own words which were said at a time when frankly I was scared, stressed out and had not slept for some time, so it's on me all the way."

Jan 5th - "I would like to invite you all to look up Heather Wade here on Facebook and Friend her before she gets to her Facebook limit. Just look for the Alien head, that's her!  I also want to thank her for jumping in and holding the spot open while I try and figure things out, she is doing a fantastic job."

Seriously?  That post from Jan 5th is at least the second reversal of an absolute...  I just have no idea what to think anymore.  What do you all think, because I am thoroughly confused.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 11:54:06 AM
Ok, just have to vent my, not frustrations as much as bewildered confusion as to what is going on with Art right now, especially given his FB post on Tuesday.  I've been following the situation since it went down, and his messaging on social media has been perplexing.  I know that nobody here can really explain this, but, like I said, I need to vent.  Here is the back and forth that has been making me scratch my scalp raw:

Dec ?? [A few days later, can't find exact post] - Art mentions that he might pop in from time to time

Dec 27th - "I don't want to give anybody false hope that I am coming back because I have had enough come backs and this one was screwed up by my own words which were said at a time when frankly I was scared, stressed out and had not slept for some time, so it's on me all the way."

Jan 5th - "I would like to invite you all to look up Heather Wade here on Facebook and Friend her before she gets to her Facebook limit. Just look for the Alien head, that's her!  I also want to thank her for jumping in and holding the spot open while I try and figure things out, she is doing a fantastic job."

Seriously?  That post from Jan 5th is at least the second reversal of an absolute...  I just have no idea what to think anymore.  What do you all think, because I am thoroughly confused.

Didn't you get the memo from MV?

Oh dear. He'll be reported. Again.

stenjay

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 12:00:54 PM
Sorry, what?

You shouldn't feel sorry, but MV should. Very very sorry. He broke the internet and Jaz broke Art Bell. Deliberatly.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2016, 12:06:30 PM
You shouldn't feel sorry, but MV should. Very very sorry. He broke the internet and Jaz broke Art Bell. Deliberatly.
Art Bell is broke?

stenjay

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2016, 12:06:30 PM

Think that accounts for Jaz's sudden departure people seem to be talking about?

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2016, 12:02:19 PM
You must need turbo mode.

I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what turbo mode is...  I check the forum regularly, and have even done a search.  I get that it's some kind of joke, but I have no clue what it's supposed to mean.  Feeling out of the loop here, guys.  Fill me in, please.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 12:11:52 PM
Think that accounts for Jaz's sudden departure people seem to be talking about.

The story is dirty and originates in Australia. Jaz must be responsible surely?

I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what turbo mode is...  I check the forum regularly, and have even done a search.  I get that it's some kind of joke, but I have no clue what it's supposed to mean.  Feeling out of the loop here, guys.  Fill me in, please.

Being filled in and joking in this forum isn't acceptable. Many have been 'filled in' and regretted joking about it.

stenjay

Man, this whole joint has gone crazy ballz, and I love it

GravitySucks

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 12:16:58 PM

Turbo mode enabled. Don't tell MV.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 12:16:58 PM

You can escape while you have chance. You really should consider it as an emergency situation..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 12:25:01 PM

Now, don't get carried away. MV only allows turbo mode if it's used responsibly. It's why he removed it from himself..it's how it goes.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 12:25:01 PM

He gets it (and not in a noory way).

To answer your first question. Your guess is as good as ours.

ItsOver

MV explained it all in his last PM and touched on it in the last GabCast.  Please keep up.

Praise MV.

ZomZom

Airyn flipped out over the show taking so much of Art's time, and possibly also due to a stalker, and Art's now navigating the estrogen-fueled minefield known as "getting the missus on board."  This is taking a while longer than we'd all like.

stenjay

Quote from: ZomZom on January 07, 2016, 12:57:01 PM
Airyn flipped out over the show taking so much of Art's time, and possibly also due to a stalker, and Art's now navigating the estrogen-fueled minefield known as "getting the missus on board."  This is taking a while longer than we'd all like.

I think that the pressure from the wife part regarding time, which Art obviously wouldn't air publicly (I mean, look at what people have said about him - they would have gone nuts on her), adds a piece to the puzzle that might explain some of this stuff a little better.  Between that and the stalker, I think I can kind of read between the lines.  I guess nothing left to do bu sit back and see what happens.  Hopefully this isn't an unstoppable force/immovable object situation.

Yorkshire pud

Once upon a time....

ItsOver

Jackstar

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 11:54:06 AM

"A Staggering 75% Of Americans Believe In Widespread Government Corruption"

GravitySucks

Quote from: stenjay on January 07, 2016, 01:03:38 PM
I think that the pressure from the wife part regarding time, which Art obviously wouldn't air publicly (I mean, look at what people have said about him - they would have gone nuts on her), adds a piece to the puzzle that might explain some of this stuff a little better.  Between that and the stalker, I think I can kind of read between the lines.  I guess nothing left to do bu sit back and see what happens.  Hopefully this isn't an unstoppable force/immovable object situation.

A stalker pryed
Lights were applied
A caller replied
Cops arrived
A child cried
A wife diatribed
Art complied
So Art stepped aside
A show got fried
Heather tried
Lots of fans cried.

That's all I got.

stenjay

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 07, 2016, 01:34:13 PM
A stalker pryed
Lights were applied
A caller replied
Cops arrived
A child cried
A wife diatribed
Art complied
So Art stepped aside
A show got fried
Heather tried
Lots of fans cried.

That's all I got.

Like Dave Eggers' 2000 New York Times best seller, that was A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.  Bravo.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 07, 2016, 01:34:13 PM
A stalker pryed
Lights were applied
A caller replied
Cops arrived
A child cried
A wife diatribed
Art complied
So Art stepped aside
A show got fried
Heather tried
Lots of fans cried.

That's all I got.

Art lied
Audience sighed

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2016, 01:51:04 PM

75% believe they've been abducted by aliens; 50% believe angels are real; 25% that unicorns are real...
"What about portals?"