• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bernie Sanders 2016 Thread

Started by Jackstar, January 02, 2016, 02:04:57 AM

henge0stone

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2016, 05:54:28 PM
News is saying Bernie won the Washington primary and the Alaska Caucus. Billary I think will still get it but it is making it a bit more interesting and maybe divisive. I would imagine Hawaii goes to Bernie.

Hopefully he can keep it up. I can't see too many super delegates switching so he has to Keep winning big.

VtaGeezer

He not only won; he f'ing crushed her by 3:1 and more in all three which are trad Dem establishment states.  Hillary's lead is totally dependent on the black vote.  Totally.  GO Birdie.

the_peeve

Hey, neighbours! Jog my memory, please.

Didn't this happen before? With Obama, he wasn't the favoured horse, right? And Hillary's power brokers turned on her, right? That's how I remember, but that was years ago!

If it did, it means it's quite possible, with super delegates abandoning her again. They could very well be saying "Oh nooo. Not again! Where's our leader?" and I remember that was the criticism last time. She couldn't rally and there was a lot of finger-pointing within her tent.

To have this happen again, would be fascinating.

ItsOver

I'd vote for Stalin over Clinton.  At least he didn't make any bones over what he was about.

Zoo

Quote from: the_peeve on March 27, 2016, 01:30:54 PM

Didn't this happen before? With Obama, he wasn't the favoured horse, right? And Hillary's power brokers turned on her, right? That's how I remember, but that was years ago!

If it did, it means it's quite possible, with super delegates abandoning her again. They could very well be saying "Oh nooo. Not again! Where's our leader?" and I remember that was the criticism last time. She couldn't rally and there was a lot of finger-pointing within her tent.

You are correct. They totally switched sides and hopefully they will again. Funny thing is she is losing popularity as fast as she did in 2008. Berine Sanders is becoming more and more popular as it goes on. So yes I see Superdelegates switching sides. I actually might even start to believe that we can change the world for the better instead of burning it all down. Just like the Cardinals baseball team had the rally squirrel the Bernie Supporters now have the Rally Bird!!1

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Zoo on March 27, 2016, 02:08:44 PM
You are correct. They totally switched sides and hopefully they will again. Funny thing is she is losing popularity as fast as she did in 2008. Berine Sanders is becoming more and more popular as it goes on. So yes I see Superdelegates switching sides. I actually might even start to believe that we can change the world for the better instead of burning it all down. Just like the Cardinals baseball team had the rally squirrel the Bernie Supporters now have the Rally Bird!!1
Love how Sanders is beating her over the head with Geo. Clooney's fundraiser; $33K per couple, $340K to sit at the head table with HRHH.  If HHRH wins it, I'll probably vote for the Orange antiChrist. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: the_peeve on March 27, 2016, 01:30:54 PM

It could happen again; 25% of Clinton's delegates are superdelegates and if they start flipping, it'll be deja vu all over again. Only 3% of Sanders' are superdelegates, exposing how the fix is in with the insider hacks.

albrecht

The crucial thing is where is Bernie going to get all the money for all the free stuff, especially since he also advocates amnesty and an open-border. Assuming we have unlimited money does he think we have enough for the whole world? And would any Congress allow him to get away with doing some of those policies unilaterally (he is not black so wouldn't get the 'get away with it card' to play.) What about capital flight from the "rich" people, and more importantly companies, from which he is going to redistribute wealth? I like him on guns (formerly,) some of his foreign policy, and even on some of his complaints about banks and finance but aside from some really weird turn-of-events, like a coup, the President can't initiate a communist utopia on his own. And if he has a on Congress in opposition? Well, I'd still like that gridlock over Billary.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on March 27, 2016, 04:37:20 PM
The crucial thing is where is Bernie going to get all the money for all the free stuff, especially since he also advocates amnesty and an open-border. Assuming we have unlimited money does he think we have enough for the whole world? And would any Congress allow him to get away with doing some of those policies unilaterally (he is not black so wouldn't get the 'get away with it card' to play.) What about capital flight from the "rich" people, and more importantly companies, from which he is going to redistribute wealth? I like him on guns (formerly,) some of his foreign policy, and even on some of his complaints about banks and finance but aside from some really weird turn-of-events, like a coup, the President can't initiate a communist utopia on his own. And if he has a on Congress in opposition? Well, I'd still like that gridlock over Billary.
Much of Sanders "free stuff" is being exaggerated.  The biggest impediment is that the media has ADD and blows past his proposals that take more than 20 seconds to explain.  And the public allows it because it has more important things to worry about, like the NCAA brackets, and Bruthie Jenner. But the bottom line is that the Congress are whores to special interests and they'll freeze him out while we decline meet Mexico's std of living and quality of governance. But taxes will be low!

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on March 27, 2016, 04:37:20 PM
The crucial thing is where is Bernie going to get all the money for all the free stuff

benis :DDDDD

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 27, 2016, 05:32:52 PM
Much of Sanders "free stuff" is being exaggerated.  The biggest impediment is that the media has ADD and blows past his proposals that take more than 20 seconds to explain.  And the public allows it because it has more important things to worry about, like the NCAA brackets, and Bruthie Jenner. But the bottom line is that the Congress are whores to special interests and they'll freeze him out while we decline meet Mexico's std of living and quality of governance. But taxes will be low!
Well, as I said I agree with some of his ideas and certainly Vermont's State motto, but I wouldn't blame the media, necessarily, but the people also. Though it could be argued which came first; the chicken or the egg? The media, and "news," and public schools such are they are now making the people short-sighted and celebrity or "free stuff" based or vice-versa? I DON'T see how his idea of amnesty or open-border would help anything he claims to want to support: do we even have enough schools, even with lowered standards (lest we offend by having standards for admission or grades) for all the new immigrants- much less our economy, healthcare system, crime, etc!

ps: Mexican taxes are actually similar, or lower, than here but more "regressive"- more based on consumption and lots of 'outs' for companies and rich. (Not including the unofficial "taxes" that might be required by the local police or local cartel....or the combination of both.) There is no capital gains tax and upper limit, as I recall, for personal taxes was somewhere in the mid 30%. Also, there is (or used to be) some weird deal about an "uncompleted/under-construction" building that would be charged a lower tax (and so would be never completed, especially, with a mordida, will ensure this tax-break for years.)

henge0stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggFitmOTSok

Best part of this was the end where Bernie is asked if Hillary is liberal enough to be in his cabinet if he wins. Bernie says were are other people he would have before her  ;D

Zoo

Quote from: Up All Night on March 28, 2016, 09:20:27 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/its-time-for-hillary-clin_b_9555422.html

Wow good article. Although it is from the Huffington post it made some valid points that I agree upon. I do think Bernie Sanders is the best man for the job.

I really do not think Hillary will get in trouble for anything. I have been wrong before and if she does hopefully I will get to see it live!!1

mikuthing01

the_Stranger

Quote from: mikuthing01 on March 29, 2016, 12:10:05 PM
Bernie supporters are more violent than Trump supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0

Prank YouTuber's like JoeySalads carry about as much weight as an O'Keefe video, to me.
Step up your dis-info game, pal!

mikuthing01

Quote from: the_Stranger on March 29, 2016, 12:21:33 PM
Prank YouTuber's like JoeySalads carry about as much weight as an O'Keefe video, to me.
Step up your dis-info game, pal!

Berniefags are always they groups that go to Trump rallies with the intent to cause chaos and violence. I have never seen Trump supporters start violence at a Bernout event because it don't happen. Bernie fags are emotionally imbalanced and don't understand how to behave in a public place. They may get away with acting out in moms basement and posting violent tweets but in the real world there are consequences. 

henge0stone

Quote from: mikuthing01 on March 29, 2016, 12:39:02 PM
Berniefags are always they groups that go to Trump rallies with the intent to cause chaos and violence. I have never seen Trump supporters start violence at a Bernout event because it don't happen. Bernie fags are emotionally imbalanced and don't understand how to behave in a public place. They may get away with acting out in moms basement and posting violent tweets but in the real world there are consequences. 

I'll have you know that my mom doesn't let me get away with shit. She runs a tight ship.

Zoo

I forget some times how fucking ignorant people can be here. For as intelligent as people are they say the dumbest shit. I do as well but damn some of you take the cake. Mainly why I fuck with Minds at least their they try and help you.

Bernie Sanders is the only one who is run that is worth anything. So deal with it or show someone better. If not then shut the fuck up about him because at least he is trying to help the people. But yeah sure tell me more about how much you know!!1

mikuthing01

Thanks for all the donations for my new car chumps

chefist

Bernie Sanders Not on DC Ballot After Democratic Party Registration Error: Sources

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Bernie-Sanders-Faces-Ballot-Trouble-in-DC-After-Registration-Snafu-374042381.html

The system is totally rigged...

VtaGeezer

Quote from: chefist on March 30, 2016, 04:32:25 PM
Bernie Sanders Not on DC Ballot After Democratic Party Registration Error: Sources

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Bernie-Sanders-Faces-Ballot-Trouble-in-DC-After-Registration-Snafu-374042381.html

The system is totally rigged...
Now who on Earth would rig a ballot against democracy in action? 

Zoo

Bernie Sanders has cut Hillary's lead down to only 239. That is so awesome I can not even hide my joy about it. ;D ;D ;D
Now with some more big elections coming up and Hillary's lack of support we might just pull this of. Yeah America I might not have to watch this world burn after all!!1

DanTSX

Quote from: mikuthing01 on March 30, 2016, 09:45:00 AM

My boss drives one of those.

But his isn't commie red.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on March 30, 2016, 09:45:00 AM

Friggin' R8.  He could have rolled in a Corvette Stingray built by UAW Union Labor. Plenty
quick enough for a dude in his mid-70's but nope. Typical.........

Zoo

It is not him in the car... How dumb are people really if you believe that I would like to talk to you about a great deal I have for you. I have water front property for sell must act fast!!1