• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bernie Sanders 2016 Thread

Started by Jackstar, January 02, 2016, 02:04:57 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 08, 2016, 06:48:23 AM
I have never voted in a primary. I'm going to vote today for Bernie.  :)

I thought you liked older women?

Just kidding. Good for you. Bernie and Trump both are getting people to vote that have never voted before. That is a good thing.

SciFiAuthor

Good luck. I'm not on the Dem side, but I think Bernie is an honest guy that is sincere about his politics and intentions. I can respect that, even if I disagree with him ideologically.

ponyboysunset

Thanks guys. I actually am libertarian but Trump scares the hell out of me as does Cruz. Being a gay an all ;) And Clinton, Jesus there are no words to describe that train wreck. So at least if I vote for Bernie I can say I had no part of getting her on the ticket. I mean how would that even work, she could be indicted at any minute... :o

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 08, 2016, 11:52:36 AM
Thanks guys. I actually am libertarian but Trump scares the hell out of me as does Cruz. Being a gay an all ;) And Clinton, Jesus there are no words to describe that train wreck. So at least if I vote for Bernie I can say I had no part of getting her on the ticket. I mean how would that even work, she could be indicted at any minute... :o

I don't think anybody knows. Even worse, if she were just some person applying for a security clearance filling out an SF86, she'd get knocked out by personal conduct issues. I have no idea how that works for presidents, but Hillary is already ineligible for a clearance based on her history on several fronts.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 08, 2016, 12:02:24 PM
I don't think anybody knows. Even worse, if she were just some person applying for a security clearance filling out an SF86, she'd get knocked out by personal conduct issues. I have no idea how that works for presidents, but Hillary is already ineligible for a clearance based on her history on several fronts.
How would that even work? LOL I am listening to a documentary as I work about the Clintons "alledged" involvement in a giant drug smuggling ring when Bill was Governor. So we have them, a reality TV star, and Cruz. Really gives ya hope, doesn't it? hahahahaha

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 08, 2016, 01:19:53 PM
How would that even work? LOL I am listening to a documentary as I work about the Clintons "alledged" involvement in a giant drug smuggling ring when Bill was Governor. So we have them, a reality TV star, and Cruz. Really gives ya hope, doesn't it? hahahahaha

It's definitely the weirdest election of my lifetime. I've never seen anything like it. 

henge0stone

You've never been sexier

albrecht

CNN carrying Bernie's speech right now in FLA. Hilarious, it appears to be 3 cardboard signs tacked up on a backyard fence and a make-shift dais. CNN folks made fun of it. But, then again, it could be a clever set up to show how he is supposedly the 'common-man' and not all the bells and whistles and big-money Hollywood-style set-ups for speeches.

the_Stranger

To me, Sanders is the only individual in the race.
I am hearing so much about how Sanders and Trump are getting people to come out of the woodwork, but Trump is just too disingenuous with his rhetoric of making things great and having huge plans with little substance.
If and when Sanders drops out of contention, I'll probably check out myself as the rest are just par for the course.

The Democratic race isn't shaping up any better.  The super-delegate nonsense is bullshit.  If Hillary only wins by the difference in super-delegates, look for shit to happen at the Democratic convention as well.  If they hand Hillary the nomination due to the super-delegates and Trump is the Republican nominee, look for a lot of Bernie voters going to Trump.  If this happens, Trump slaughters Hillary in the general election.

ponyboysunset

Bernie won Michigan! Maybe I won't have to vomit when I vote in the 2016 election.  ;D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 09, 2016, 07:34:42 AM
Bernie won Michigan! Maybe I won't have to vomit when I vote in the 2016 election.  ;D

Yeah, but Hillary still got more delegates than Bernie due to the fucked-up super-delegate system.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2016, 12:38:58 PM
Yeah, but Hillary still got more delegates than Bernie due to the fucked-up super-delegate system.
Yeah I read about that. Here is what I don't get, I have until recent years been a dem, we didn't want her in 2008, and we don't want her now. I seriously DO NOT GET IT!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 09, 2016, 01:04:27 PM
Yeah I read about that. Here is what I don't get, I have until recent years been a dem, we didn't want her in 2008, and we don't want her now. I seriously DO NOT GET IT!

Your formal request for an IRS audit has been received. These are processed in the order they are received, so please be patient. Most formal requests for an audit are approved without the need for further information. If further information is required to process you request, we know where you live.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2016, 01:24:37 PM
Your formal request for an IRS audit has been received. These are processed in the order they are received, so please be patient. Most formal requests for an audit are approved without the need for further information. If further information is required to process you request, we know where you live.
Tax refund has already been returned and spent sir. Nice try though. Heh.

pyewacket

Not to be mean- I just thought this was funny-

This is the weirdest election I've ever seen in our country's history. The only way they could please the majority of Americans would be to make Trump and Bernie co-presidents and let them come up with deals that will actually benefit the common people for a change. Sounds crazy, but it could work!

Trump & Sanders 2016!!!!

henge0stone

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2016, 02:09:56 AM
The Democratic race isn't shaping up any better.  The super-delegate nonsense is bullshit.  If Hillary only wins by the difference in super-delegates,

I think everyone is in agreement that the super delegate system is BULLSHIT undemocratic and favors the elite. Clinton got scared after Sander's NH win then just happened to get the support of every fricken super delegate?? What a rigged system, the Democratic party is wholly undemocratic. If you subtract the superdelegates is actually a very close race, but Hillary has the media and the money and wallstreet on her side.

Zoo

Bernie Sanders actually makes me want to make the world a better place instead of burning it to the ground.
Now the mainstream media and the establishment is shitting on that.
So if Bernie Sanders does not get the nominee I am voting for Donald Trump.
I also hope Bernie Sanders supporters will follow me and I will explain why.
I rather vote for the liar (Donald Trump) who bought favors from the lying politician (Hillary Clinton)who does the favors for him.
Also I hate how mainstream media project him and his supports.
So screw them and screw their puppet(Hillary Clinton)too.
Bernie Sanders 2016!!1

TigerLily

Quote from: Zoo on March 09, 2016, 07:00:30 PM
Bernie Sanders actually makes me want to make the world a better place instead of burning it to the ground.
Now the mainstream media and the establishment is shitting on that.
So if Bernie Sanders does not get the nominee I am voting for Donald Trump.
I also hope Bernie Sanders supporters will follow me and I will explain why.
I rather vote for the liar (Donald Trump) who bought favors from the lying politician (Hillary Clinton)who does the favors for him.
Also I hate how mainstream media project him and his supports.
So screw them and screw their puppet(Hillary Clinton)too.
Bernie Sanders 2016!!1
Just took a quick stroll around the Trump thread. 100 pages vs. our measly 7. Let the people post!

Zoo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 10, 2016, 10:00:30 PM
Just took a quick stroll around the Trump thread. 100 pages vs. our measly 7. Let the people post!

Well the fact is people love a circus, train crashes, and the foolery of the republican party. It is hard to convince people to do what is going to help them as a whole in the long run. But like I said if we are not going to build it up let's hurry up and burn it all down so we can start rebuilding it better!!1     

Looks like hopefully Bernie is going to uncuck himself and start going after Hillary in a negative way.

Hopefully it's not too little too late.

SciFiAuthor

Bernie really needs to disavow Moveon.org and the Trump Chicago protest. Not doing so is a bad move and the first thing that makes him questionable for me as far as his political tactics go.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/12/politics/bernie-sanders-donald-trump/index.html

We need to remember that this "in your face" tone on the left was started by Obama, not Trump. Well, when Hillary steals the nomination from Bernie with her superdelegates, it will be evident that those that protest violently on the left were indeed feeling the Bern.

So this was my daily Is Bernie Sanders literally retarded? moment today.

http://www.livetrucking.com/bernie-sander-says-hell-take-semis-off-the-road-if-elected/

QuoteDuring a recent campaign event, presidential candidate Bernie Sanders shed some light on his plans for the trucking industry.

In the short clip, which can seen above, Sanders promised to “do great things” if elected president, including “creating a state of the art rail system which takes trucks off the road.”

The crowd at the event responded with thunderous applause.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 13, 2016, 02:18:27 PM
So this was my daily Is Bernie Sanders literally retarded? moment today.

http://www.livetrucking.com/bernie-sander-says-hell-take-semis-off-the-road-if-elected/

Nice, send all the truck drivers to the unemployment line.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 13, 2016, 03:06:22 PM
Nice, send all the truck drivers to the unemployment line.
I'm all for better logistics and use of rail but we still need trucks for places not on major railheads and local transport. Would like to see less of them on some roads- though as traffic is bad enough as it is. If I were a trucker I would worry more about the allowing of cheap Mexican trucks and, worse, a future of 'driverless' trucks at some point. But it is insane to say no more trucking.

ps: pondering a conspiracy theory that all the supposed Bernie protesters, BLMs, etc attacking people or interrupting classes, political rallies, events are really backed by people like Soros and a way to gain Clinton support (both by labeling racist anyone they don't like or pushing back against them (Trump, police, business owners, etc)) but also make Bernie supporters look wild, insane, undisciplined and so, by extension, Bernie looks so, and any backlash against the agitators or rioters make the police, Trump supporters,etc look bad- so they would vote for the more "mature" "calm" candidate--->Billary.