• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bernie Sanders 2016 Thread

Started by Jackstar, January 02, 2016, 02:04:57 AM

Quote from: That is correct Captain on February 18, 2016, 03:18:41 AM
Lol. Clearly I could not have been refering to Cruz since I tactfully included the word "reason". Here's the definition of that word...the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic.

Your reasoning is highly illogical.  Bernie's all emotion with little logic involved.  ;D

inuk2600

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2016, 03:21:04 AM
Your reasoning is highly illogical.  Bernie's all emotion with little logic involved.  ;D

As with all things it is important to try to look at the bigger picture while staying true to our common reality.

Quote from: That is correct Captain on February 18, 2016, 03:26:02 AM
As with all things it is important to try to look at the bigger picture while staying true to our common reality.

Wow, you should write for National Review.  That's exactly how those of us on the right think.  I think you have a faulty circuit board, Data. You better get it fixed.

inuk2600

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2016, 03:29:44 AM
Wow, you should write for National Review.  That's exactly how those of us on the right think.  I think you have a faulty circuit board, Data. You better get it fixed.

21st Century Man, what in your opinion is Jesus Christ's final destination. In other words, where does he spend the rest of eternity, heaven or hell?

Quote from: That is correct Captain on February 18, 2016, 03:37:00 AM
21st Century Man, what in your opinion is Jesus Christ's final destination. In other words, where does he spend the rest of eternity, heaven or hell?

Well, I'm going to make the assumption that question presumes that Christ is a real being.  I really would not presume to know the answer, to be honest.  His kingdom with the Father is in heaven however that doesn't mean he will not spend some time in hell, visiting of course, and maybe much more time on Earth as some people believe.  Maybe he is also living on other planets, other dimensions.  What is eternity?  I guess the short answer, if what you want is beside his father, in heaven.  Why do you ask?

inuk2600

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2016, 03:44:28 AM
Well, I'm going to make the assumption that question presumes that Christ is a real being.  I really would not presume to know the answer, to be honest.  His kingdom with the Father is in heaven however that doesn't mean he will not spend some time in hell, visiting of course, and maybe much more time on Earth as some people believe.  Why do you ask?

Is something contingent on some kind of sacrifice or some such?

I noticed on some of your previous posts a predilection towards faith. I'm testing your reasoning ability.

Quote from: That is correct Captain on February 18, 2016, 03:50:03 AM
Is something contingent on some kind of sacrifice or some such?

I noticed on some of your previous posts a predilection towards faith. I'm testing your reasoning ability.

I am a Christian but I don't get what you are driving at.  As far as sacrifice goes, he sacrificed his life so that we might live in communion with the Father in Heaven for eternity.  My beliefs are not set in stone.  I believe in reincarnation and Christ but have yet to make sense of it all.  I'm not sure if I even believe in a eternal hell to be honest.  That seems to be a construct from pagan religions that was absorbed into Christianity.  I do believe in angels, demons and devils as well as ghosts and such.

Data, you better be quick because I have to leave the forum and go to bed.

inuk2600

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2016, 03:55:36 AM
I am a Christian but I don't get what you are driving at.  As far as sacrifice goes, he sacrificed his life so that we might live in communion with the Father in Heaven for eternity.  My beliefs are not set in stone.  I believe in reincarnation and Christ but have yet to make sense of it all.

I respect your honesty, and I hope you succeed in making sense of it. I am a secular humanist. I should mention that I also once held to  Christianity and tried to mesh in various supernatural ideas such as reincarnation.

inuk2600

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2016, 04:08:24 AM
Data, you better be quick because I have to leave the forum and go to bed.

I sometimes go by datapipe.

onan

Yeah, Bernie has made a shambles of his life. He now draws a paycheck bigger than the money Lena's pimp pays her. And cartainly more than a few other notables here that bring a slur and dress it up as a rational argument.

Quote from: That is correct Captain on February 18, 2016, 04:10:22 AM
I respect your honesty, and I hope you succeed in making sense of it. I am a secular humanist. I should mention that I also once held to  Christianity and tried to mesh in various supernatural ideas such as reincarnation.

You might have been on the right track.  You see I have the belief that we are sent back after we die to learn lessons.  To better ourselves. For what great purpose, I don't know.    I have memories that I can't explain.  They are hard to recall at times.  I've also experienced strange things regarding the supernatural.  I do have the belief that Christ's sacrifice was necessary so we could reconcile with God as human spirits, if that makes sense.  I am not a humanist.  The answers don't lie with us and I have little faith in humanity, in general.  We always fuck things up. I'm also not a relativist.  There is right and wrong.

Anyway, I'm sorry I teased you. I get carried away sometimes. You seem like a good soul. I do hope you find your way back to a spiritual existence.  Anyway, you got the 100% truth from me and I hesitate to mention this stuff to my wife.  I'd be called a heretic by many, I suppose. Take Care.

inuk2600

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2016, 04:24:48 AM
You might have been on the right track.  You see I have the belief that we are sent back after we die to learn lessons.  To better ourselves. For what great purpose, I don't know.    I have memories that I can't explain.  They are hard to recall at times.  I've also experienced strange things regarding the supernatural.  I do have the belief that Christ's sacrifice was necessary so we could reconcile with God as human spirits, if that makes sense.  I am not a humanist.  The answers don't lie with us and I have little faith in humanity, in general.  We always fuck things up. I'm also not a relativist.  There is right and wrong.

Anyway, I'm sorry I teased you. I get carried away sometimes. You seem like a good soul. I do hope you find your way back to a spiritual existence.  Anyway, you got the 100% truth from me and I hesitate to mention this stuff to my wife.  I'd be called a heretic by many, I suppose. Take Care.

Oh I think you're more of a humanist than you let on. That doesn't necessitate any kind of faith. Only hope and desire.

Zoo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 17, 2016, 09:57:04 PM
Bernie's campaign theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uKbIkYGsIg

Accompanying story.

Bernie Sanders a Bum Who Didn’t Earn His First Steady Paycheck Until Age 40 Then Wormed His Way Into Politics

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/bernie-sanders-a-bum-who-didnt-earn-his-first-paycheck-until-age-40/

Donald Noory's role model.

Jesus got handouts is Jesus a bum? Churches and Preachers get nothing but handouts so are they bums? Corporations get handouts so are they bums? Politicians get nothing but handouts from the American people and Corporations are they not bums? So they are all bums!!1

Zoo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2016, 04:39:53 PM
"... what? Ha-hah hah hah."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mAAxCg2CC4

I know right. Why work to help others when you can work to help yourself!!1

Jackstar

Nothing helps others more than earning a big fat paycheck as soon as possible after turning 16.

Helping others is what it's all about, clearly.

Zoo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2016, 04:44:51 PM
Nothing helps others more than earning a big fat paycheck as soon as possible after turning 16.

Helping others is what it's all about, clearly.

We definitely need more people trying to become Billionaires instead of helping their fellow man survive.  Survival of the fittest!!1

Bernie Sanders carried away by police during a protest in 1963.

Sanders: "When the voters are voting for one candidate, they dream about voting for three other candidates"

Zoo

I think the media killed Bernie's momentum just like they planned. Hopefully he can make a comeback though. If he can when seven states it would get him back on track and with this he could do something. But I am afraid her and her people did enough damage to stop him. But on the brighter side if this does happen we are one more step of it all going up in flames  ;D!!1

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Zoo on February 29, 2016, 11:08:35 PM
I think the media killed Bernie's momentum just like they planned. Hopefully he can make a comeback though. If he can when seven states it would get him back on track and with this he could do something. But I am afraid her and her people did enough damage to stop him. But on the brighter side if this does happen we are one more step of it all going up in flames  ;D!!1
Your not paying attention to where Clinton's wins have been; both his and hers.  They didn't call him the first black president because of his policies but because of who put him in office. She intends to be the 3rd black president.

henge0stone

Bernie is far from out. Aside from Clinton's email scandal (which I agree might be a longshot) looking at the number its clear that people are more excited about Sander's. Democrats are the minority in every state she won.

http://usuncut.com/politics/this-is-the-biggest-super-tuesday-story-no-one-is-talking-about/

She only won because of low voter turnout. She won 7 states he won 4 and Massachusetts was neck and neck both getting basically the same delegate count Bernie 45 Hillary 46.

Zoo

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 02, 2016, 01:24:59 PM
Your not paying attention to where Clinton's wins have been; both his and hers.  They didn't call him the first black president because of his policies but because of who put him in office. She intends to be the 3rd black president.

I understand what is going on. I am saying if you watch the media you will see them say he is done and needs to step aside. That's where majority of people get their news from. And the will most likely will stop him. I hope he wins. Fact is he actually gives me hope for this world and makes me want to try and do things for the world instead of burning it down. So I am doing everything I can to help!!1

henge0stone

Watching the campaign between Bernie and Hillary it is so obvious how rigged the system is. Superdelegates are basically made so the elite in the party can win. Sanders rally's are getting no media coverage and just as I was writing this they were about to go to Sander's victory speech and guess what, didn't happen, while Clinton's victory speech was on two channels. Say what you will about the Republican party at least they don't rig their election primaries with superdelegates.

ponyboysunset

I have never voted in a primary. I'm going to vote today for Bernie.  :)