• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Predictions For 2016

Started by Rix Gins, December 26, 2015, 04:38:35 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 28, 2015, 03:44:32 PM
A Category 3+ hurricane will impact Florida, despite Richard C. Hoagland's best attempts to steer it harmlessly into the North Atlantic.

I dig weather predictions.  Richard trying to fend it off would surely put the cherry atop an Art Bell ding.

I predict next time Art quits, he'll just say he needs a break and is ready to take a bit of time off.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 29, 2015, 12:18:44 PM
I predict next time Art quits, he'll just say he needs a break and is ready to take a bit of time off.

I sure hope there is a next time.

Other Side Of Midnight goes bye-bye by Spring and RCH will be back on Coast towards the end of 2017.

Art comes back and retires again and again and again etc.

Rix Gins

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 31, 2015, 05:22:38 AM
Other Side Of Midnight goes bye-bye by Spring and RCH will be back on Coast towards the end of 2017.

Art comes back and retires again and again and again etc.

Good Hoagland predictions there, 21st.  And I've got you down for three "agains."

Rix Gins

an aircraft carrier will suffer a serious attack (The Charles De Gaulle?) in 2016. 10:12 (pm/am?).

ItsOver

Art returns to broadcasting with a shortwave only show, then quits several weeks later, citing shortwave transmission issues and ET abduction threats.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 31, 2015, 04:46:12 PM
an aircraft carrier will suffer a serious attack (The Charles De Gaulle?) in 2016. 10:12 (pm/am?).

You will win the Criswell Award if this prediction comes true.

Rix Gins

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2015, 04:59:58 PM
Art returns to broadcasting with a shortwave only show, then quits several weeks later, citing shortwave transmission issues and ET abduction threats.

Thanks for the unique predictions Mr. ItsOver.  Lots of Art predictions coming in, so here's mine. The Pahrump police will pull a speeding car over and will find a treasure trove of items implicating two dudes (very close friends) in the stalking and threatening of Art.  Items include printouts of the Art thread on Bellgab, a number of photos, maps of the surrounding area around Art's place. Turns out, the two chums were egging each other on.  Oddly enough, only one of them will be convicted and he will serve no time.  But he will have a strict, no contact order imposed on him and he will have to stay a good two plus miles away from Art, at all times, or else it's serious jail time, Johnson.

pyewacket

Predictions?  Based on the reality of 2015, predictions for 2016...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Echo

I predict in 2016 will see a earthquake above 6.0 magnitude in the United States on land.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Echo on January 01, 2016, 10:49:50 AM
I predict in 2016 will see a earthquake above 6.0 magnitude in the United States on land.

Why, was ther one this morning?  LOL

Rix Gins

Quote from: pyewacket on January 01, 2016, 08:49:30 AM
Predictions?  Based on the reality of 2015, predictions for 2016...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

That's one painful prediction there, Pye.  I tried to find a one word film snippet of somebody saying the word "pleasure" but wasn't able to find one. Perhaps we'll get lucky and it will be a trade off.  50 - 50.  I wish you and your hubby a year on the pleasure side.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 26, 2015, 04:52:30 PM
I predict MV will lasso the stork a third time in 2016.

But I don't have a great track record:

No one in The Rolling Stones died this year and Kreskin is still kicking.

Lucky for them, I suck as a fortune teller.

i hope your prediction ineptitude continues.  for sure.

pyewacket

Quote from: Rix Gins on January 01, 2016, 06:04:39 PM
That's one painful prediction there, Pye.  I tried to find a one word film snippet of somebody saying the word "pleasure" but wasn't able to find one. Perhaps we'll get lucky and it will be a trade off.  50 - 50.  I wish you and your hubby a year on the pleasure side.  ;)

I was just messing with ya- I think you're 50/50 is more correct although the split may vary from time to time or person to person.

There's always this... :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_57OWOU1Yc8

Thank you and I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year, too Rix Gins!  :)

Rix Gins

Quote from: Echo on January 01, 2016, 10:49:50 AM

I like your prediction, Echo.  I made a non recorded prediction that there would be a big earthquake in the New Madrid area for 2015.  I would have got a bonk, but still, that place had powerful earthquakes back in 1811 & 12.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/events/1811-1812.php#summary

pate

I predict that Dan BurnOwlHee somethyme in the eighteenth century discovered somestuff that made OurAnus' nineteenth or twentieth (Aristotle disagrees with Plato, hence Plato's suicide while a freeman {or Fremen} in yore thymeLymeDisease)... call it eighafteenths (18.5) centauri.  CunningLinguists will figure the maths out.

Dan B. made possible the colonials on OurAnus.  I say this not as a prediction, but a way of saying "Thank Jorch" about the Martian Colonies that spurned such a human bean venture into OurAnus.

If Jorch had not taken the governorship of the Allied Martian Colonies (then fractious rebel settlements, some sort of Dixonian FeeBall Tacks/Post-It Note Confustication Federlander Auf Duetch Adolpho Whackosi we forget the full name "Thank Jorch!") in the year of our Jorch 2005.  I hesitate to think, or drink freely to toast "Our JorCh," Dan BurnOwlHee and his liquid viscosity research were a terminal and abortive attempt to reach the pinnacle of success that Jorch masterfully reached on his own wit, energy and cognizance, due to the drunken ramblings of Dan B. (heretofore refurred do as "DB"), the official date of Jorch's ascendency is lost to the Myst of Thyme back in...

-----

Damn, lost the connection.  I was really connecting to that alternate dystopian "NOW" thank Admiral Adama it isn't 1984 anymore.

Rix Geronimo disregard this as a prediction of the year to come.  Who this BurnOwlHee and what affect it had on the future of rocket science and Mars colonization, I haven't a clue.

Thanks.  (I'd not post this, but it seems a bit of creative writing, and as I usually burn hand-written samples perhaps our alien overlords in the year 2048 will be amused by it, not to curry future favor, still).  Not Sure

onan

In 100 years, we will all be dead. I won't be first.

Ciardelo

Quote from: onan on January 06, 2016, 03:53:51 PM
;D ;D And we'd all join!

Rix Gins

Quote from: pate on January 06, 2016, 10:08:36 AM
I predict that Dan BurnOwlHee somethyme in the eighteenth century discovered somestuff that made OurAnus' nineteenth or twentieth (Aristotle disagrees with Plato, hence Plato's suicide while a freeman {or Fremen} in yore thymeLymeDisease)... call it eighafteenths (18.5) centauri.  CunningLinguists will figure the maths out.

Dan B. made possible the colonials on OurAnus.  I say this not as a prediction, but a way of saying "Thank Jorch" about the Martian Colonies that spurned such a human bean venture into OurAnus.

If Jorch had not taken the governorship of the Allied Martian Colonies (then fractious rebel settlements, some sort of Dixonian FeeBall Tacks/Post-It Note Confustication Federlander Auf Duetch Adolpho Whackosi we forget the full name "Thank Jorch!") in the year of our Jorch 2005.  I hesitate to think, or drink freely to toast "Our JorCh," Dan BurnOwlHee and his liquid viscosity research were a terminal and abortive attempt to reach the pinnacle of success that Jorch masterfully reached on his own wit, energy and cognizance, due to the drunken ramblings of Dan B. (heretofore refurred do as "DB"), the official date of Jorch's ascendency is lost to the Myst of Thyme back in...

-----

Damn, lost the connection.  I was really connecting to that alternate dystopian "NOW" thank Admiral Adama it isn't 1984 anymore.

Rix Geronimo disregard this as a prediction of the year to come.  Who this BurnOwlHee and what affect it had on the future of rocket science and Mars colonization, I haven't a clue.

Thanks.  (I'd not post this, but it seems a bit of creative writing, and as I usually burn hand-written samples perhaps our alien overlords in the year 2048 will be amused by it, not to curry future favor, still).  Not Sure

Rix Geronimo...I like it!  2048?  Sorry, but no.  Your alien overlords are already amused by your writings.  ;)

Rix Gins

Quote from: onan on January 06, 2016, 03:53:51 PM

I predict that onan will die a peaceful death sometime within the next 100 years...with coffee cup still in hand.

Jackstar

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 26, 2015, 04:52:30 PM
No one in The Rolling Stones died this year

Matt Taibbi has just been revealed to be dead, spinning in his grave whilst sucking mad cuck cock, so there's that

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2015, 04:40:09 PM
Bell comes back thrice before next Christmas.

I would just like to point out that this other cunty old man has another

left to prove me false.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2015, 04:40:09 PM
Bell comes back thrice before next Christmas.

I am surprised of the temerity of this man, that he would deprive you all of a measly appearance or two, just to show me up. How petty.