• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Predictions For 2016

Started by Rix Gins, December 26, 2015, 04:38:35 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Designx on December 26, 2015, 10:06:10 PM
A LOT of bad crap will happen in 2016

As Bill Clinton might say, "What is your definition of a lot?"  Recorded.

Rix Gins

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 26, 2015, 10:08:53 PM
I predict that I make it the whole year without getting banned to the Bellgab cornfield again .. 4 time loser.

Praise MV
^^^^ With this and a few bucks to  MV's baby diapers fund.. Odds are stacked in my favor..

Hell I'm doing so good now, my membership account has been turbo'ized and I still have an extra Official Bellgab Unban Card. Authorized and signed by MV.
I don't see anything in the official Bellgab rules about the unban card being nontransferable.
If needed PM me, I will sell it for less than face value.

And does any one know the monthly dues to join the Bellgab Clique?  and the privileges allowed members?

If there were ever a BellGab boardgame the unban card could be used like the get out of jail card on Monopoly.  Thanks for the prediction, WhiteCrow.

ACE of CLUBS

MV will host MITD .... Falkie and Redacted will fall in love and marry. MV will give BellGab to the love birds ..... Falkie will be the new boss here.

Rix Gins

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 26, 2015, 11:59:16 PM
MV will host MITD .... Falkie and Redacted will fall in love and marry. MV will give BellGab to the love birds ..... Falkie will be the new boss here.

Noted.

Coffeeman

Canada, England, Germany, and the United States will be renamed Canidistan, Englanistan, the Merkel Pan-Euro Caliphate, and the transgendered minority-occupied Disunited States, respectfully. Art will become Emperor of Nye County and secede from the country and join in an unholy alliance with Area 51 and the hubrid Bigfoot people. Heather Wade will reach rockstar status and establish THE new standard of talk radio to which everyone else will try to emulate (and likely do better), but she will be remembered as the original. Little Asia will revive the band Asia and become a one-hit wonder with the cover of "Oh Yeah" by Yello.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 27, 2015, 12:14:30 AM
Canada, England, Germany, and the United States will be renamed Canidistan, Englanistan, the Merkel Pan-Euro Caliphate, and the transgendered minority-occupied Disunited States, respectfully. Art will become Emperor of Nye County and secede from the country and join in an unholy alliance with Area 51 and the hubrid Bigfoot people. Heather Wade will reach rockstar status and establish THE new standard of talk radio to which everyone else will try to emulate (and likely do better), but she will be remembered as the original. Little Asia will revive the band Asia and become a one-hit wonder with the cover of "Oh Yeah" by Yello.

Recorded.  Englanistan...has kind of a nice ring to it.  Sorry, your last prediction was lost on it's way to the Rix Gins family vault.

popple

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2015, 09:11:55 PM
I know it is like predicting the sun will rise again tomorrow but I predict: George Noory will continue to suck.

Every time a prediction pings an angel gets its wings.

Our naive, misplaced faith in a beloved cultural icon who always seemed beyond reproach will be shattered once again by shocking revelations of appalling moral turpitude, egregious violations of generally accepted ethics and standards, and/or extreme dickish behavior in general.

I sure hope that doesn't happen, because after Lance, Jerod, Brian Williams, Bill O'Reilly, and The Cos, I can't handle any more disilllusionment.  However, I learned the hard way long ago that I can't control the future, so I don't even try any more. I just live it or live with it, because that's all anyone can do.

Juan Cena

Batman vs Superman flops.

Major shakeup at DC Comics.

At least one US state decriminalizes marijuana.

Philosopher

Art Bell will not retire.  Because he already did.

Quote from: popple on December 27, 2015, 12:38:38 AM
Every time a prediction pings an angel gets its wings.

That's right, that's right, Popple.

That a boy, Clarence!

Heh.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 28, 2015, 12:01:18 AM
Our naive, misplaced faith in a beloved cultural icon who always seemed beyond reproach will be shattered once again by shocking revelations of appalling moral turpitude, egregious violations of generally accepted ethics and standards, and/or extreme dickish behavior in general.

I sure hope that doesn't happen, because after Lance, Jerod, Brian Williams, Bill O'Reilly, and The Cos, I can't handle any more disilllusionment.  However, I learned the hard way long ago that I can't control the future, so I don't even try any more. I just live it or live with it, because that's all anyone can do.

Thanks Robert.  I thought this thread was going down the tubes before you made your prediction.  Feel free to make another one.  I'm accepting all types.  Politics, world affairs, technology, just to name several. 

Rix Gins

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 28, 2015, 12:24:41 AM
Batman vs Superman flops.

Major shakeup at DC Comics.

At least one US state decriminalizes marijuana.

Good predictions Juan.  A lot can happen in a year.  You might get a triple ding.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Philosopher on December 28, 2015, 12:30:55 AM
Art Bell will not retire.  Because he already did.

The future is always nonsense...

...until it becomes the past.

Thanks, Philosopher.

pate

A good movie will be made that is not a re-make of an awesome cult movie from the '80s-'90s, unfortunately it will be released shortly after the Oscars next year and thus will be forgotten by the 2017 Oscars.  I ronically, this movie will achieve cult status some thyme in the mid 2020's amd thereafter be the subject of a pointless re-make in the 2030's.  This movie may or may not be a Godzilla movie, Not Sure.

ediot: I am rooting for "Logan's Run" just because that was an awesome movie/(book?)

2edidn't: Or "Zardoz," (the ones I root for may be pre-'80s-90s, but I want good stuff to watch in my dotage.)

3diot: In my dotage I will just barely be catching on to what the 'hipster-doucheskids' thought was cool twenty years ago in their nourissoninfancy...

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 28, 2015, 01:01:59 AM
Thanks Robert.  I thought this thread was going down the tubes before you made your prediction.  Feel free to make another one.  I'm accepting all types.  Politics, world affairs, technology, just to name several.

You just struck a nerve with technology, Rixster!  I predict that next year's technology will render obsolete this year's technology, and everyone will have to spend a shitload of money to replace all the stuff they spent a shitload of money on this year to replace all of last year's obsolete stuff.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 28, 2015, 12:26:50 PM
You just struck a nerve with technology, Rixster!  I predict that next year's technology will render obsolete this year's technology, and everyone will have to spend a shitload of money to replace all the stuff they spent a shitload of money on this year to replace all of last year's obsolete stuff.

You said that last year. Damn you.

zmbabwe

No new gun legislation will be passed by Congress. Jeb wins the nomination.

Quote from: trostol on December 26, 2015, 10:04:31 PM
... also that the economy will still suck and RCH will still say stupid things

2016 will be the year NASA finally can no longer hold back the immense mountain of proof produced by RCH, and crumbles before our eyes under the enormity of it all.  Disclosure is right around the corner.  Just up ahead.

And Linda will break down and buy a new tape recorder.

Rix Gins

Quote from: pate on December 28, 2015, 01:46:14 AM
A good movie will be made that is not a re-make of an awesome cult movie from the '80s-'90s, unfortunately it will be released shortly after the Oscars next year and thus will be forgotten by the 2017 Oscars.  I ronically, this movie will achieve cult status some thyme in the mid 2020's amd thereafter be the subject of a pointless re-make in the 2030's.  This movie may or may not be a Godzilla movie, Not Sure.

ediot: I am rooting for "Logan's Run" just because that was an awesome movie/(book?)

2edidn't: Or "Zardoz," (the ones I root for may be pre-'80s-90s, but I want good stuff to watch in my dotage.)

3diot: In my dotage I will just barely be catching on to what the 'hipster-doucheskids' thought was cool twenty years ago in their nourissoninfancy...

Good predictions, pate.  I'd like to see a three D remake of 1956's Forbidden Planet. (With cameo appearances by Richard Anderson (Chief), Earl Holliman (Cook) and of course, the original Robby the Robot.)  I think that it would be grand.

bellNwhistle

If MITD With "Heather Wade" continues well into 2016, I predict we'll see a photo of her.. even if it's rather blurry, or she has a hat and sunglasses on.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 28, 2015, 03:36:30 PM
If MITD With "Heather Wade" continues well into 2016, I predict we'll see a photo of her.. even if it's rather blurry, or she has a hat and sunglasses on.

I was thinking along the same lines, but thought perhaps a professionally drawn caricature of her would be posted.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 28, 2015, 12:26:50 PM
You just struck a nerve with technology, Rixster!  I predict that next year's technology will render obsolete this year's technology, and everyone will have to spend a shitload of money to replace all the stuff they spent a shitload of money on this year to replace all of last year's obsolete stuff.

Thanks, Robert.  If everyone were like me, your prediction would fail.  I have never had the bucks to buy "new."  I use a credit card but only for stuff like groceries and oil changes.  By the time I buy a technical device, there is always something out there that is newer.  lol

GravitySucks

A Category 3+ hurricane will impact Florida, despite Richard C. Hoagland's best attempts to steer it harmlessly into the North Atlantic.

Rix Gins

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 28, 2015, 01:06:57 PM
No new gun legislation will be passed by Congress. Jeb wins the nomination.

Thanks for the type of predictions that will be easy to fact check, zmbabwe.  Appreciate it.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 28, 2015, 01:18:11 PM
2016 will be the year NASA finally can no longer hold back the immense mountain of proof produced by RCH, and crumbles before our eyes under the enormity of it all.  Disclosure is right around the corner.  Just up ahead.

And Linda will break down and buy a new tape recorder.

Got 'em Paper*Boy.  I don't normally cover Linda throughout the year but I'll try to make the extra effort to do so.  :)

Rix Gins

Thanks, bellNwhistle.  I think that eventually something will show up.  In the meantime, she sure sounds pretty.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 28, 2015, 03:38:53 PM
I was thinking along the same lines, but thought perhaps a professionally drawn caricature of her would be posted.

You're a good "idea man," Duke.  You may have given Heather a way out of all the photo brouhaha. I'd like to make it a prediction, if you don't mind.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 28, 2015, 04:08:59 PM
You're a good "idea man," Duke.  You may have given Heather a way out of all the photo brouhaha. I'd like to make it a prediction, if you don't mind.

OK by me.

GravitySucks

I remember seeing a picture of her, but it was posed in a manner as to kind of obscure everyone's features. The picture, if I remember correctly, was posted on Artbell.com and it had the four people that went out to interview Art before the launch of the show.