• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

norland2424

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 20, 2015, 02:32:55 AM
Whose chat room? I am a Time Traveller, and don't see anything about chat, anywhere. Just looked.

the link you posted had a chat room lol

coaster

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 20, 2015, 02:32:55 AM
Whose chat room? I am a Time Traveller, and don't see anything about chat, anywhere. Just looked.
whatever show is playing right now. I just followed the link and joined the chat. Boom, banned. I just love people like that. Didn't break the rules, didn't even have to time to post. Power trippers.

Quote from: norland2424 on December 20, 2015, 02:33:36 AM
the link you posted had a chat room lol

Haha! I got so annoyed from the bad buffering, and player crashes, I slammed the window closed.

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on December 20, 2015, 02:37:34 AM
whatever show is playing right now. I just followed the link and joined the chat. Boom, banned. I just love people like that. Didn't break the rules, didn't even have to time to post. Power trippers.
Quit trying to pick up chicks there mang

coaster

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2015, 02:38:01 AM
It's a pretty clunky chat :)
It's powered by chatzy.. That name just screams professional and high-end.

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on December 20, 2015, 02:38:46 AM
It's powered by chatzy.. That name just screams professional and high-end.
"It's the Z that makes it good"

It's based on that new technology, I think they call it java script.

coaster

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2015, 02:39:34 AM
Fresh copy:

http://lnmradionetwork.com/michael-vara-reveals-the-truth-about-dark-matter-radio-network/
I got to where he said "I get death threats too, and people at my house" and realized he was being a drama queen while bitching about drama. Radio..sheesh.

Is Hoaxland a government man, or a money grubber? Which is it? I'd think if he was on the Fed payroll, they'd look askance at too much profiteering on assignment.

trostol

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 20, 2015, 02:45:18 AM
Is Hoaxland a government man, or a money grubber? Which is it? I'd think if he was on the Fed payroll, they'd look askance at too much profiteering on assignment.

money grubber

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on December 20, 2015, 02:45:02 AM
I got to where he said "I get death threats too, and people at my house" and realized he was being a drama queen while bitching about drama. Radio..sheesh.
sheese x2  :o

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2015, 02:47:45 AM
That's my vote too.

Me 3. The "evidence" for him being a NASA gatekeeper is (so far as I see) that he hid more of those bogus Mars "faces" (which are all just pareidolia illusions, for Heaven's sake)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 20, 2015, 02:49:42 AM
Me 3. The "evidence" for him being a NASA gatekeeper is (so far as I see) that he hid more of those bogus Mars "faces" (which are all just pareidolia illusions, for Heaven's sake)
I know, I think the same thing.

trostol

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2015, 02:55:45 AM
He always sounds like that tros.

this is hilarious..and he believes this shit?

Belles

QuoteMe 3. The "evidence" for him being a NASA gatekeeper is (so far as I see) that he hid more of those bogus Mars "faces" (which are all just pareidolia illusions, for Heaven's sake)

Now you made me look that up.

Ciardelo

Quote from: trostol on December 20, 2015, 02:56:22 AM
this is hilarious..and he believes this shit?
well, I've heard his talk like that before--he is always fighting some sort of fight. He sounded sincere. Wonder if Art or Hoaxy will post in BellG...scratch that.

Dr. MD MD

While I've never liked this guy's show and found him to be one of the dumber hosts on DMDN it is interesting how widely disliked Hoagland is. NASA gatekeeper though? He can't even gatekeep a mixing board. The guy doesn't even know how to mute and unmute a microphone.  ::)

Ms. C

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2015, 02:39:34 AM
Fresh copy:

http://lnmradionetwork.com/michael-vara-reveals-the-truth-about-dark-matter-radio-network/
Okay, this is an entire copy rather than the partial that was available last night.  So, is everybody in radio-land melting down -- is being a broadcasting host that stressful for so many. 

I also can't believe this guy buys into RCH stalker and those wacky ideas.  This is definitely worth listening to.

So Hoagland's bumbling, Angstrom Medal for Excellence in Science winning, Hyperdimensonal, Osiris, 19.5 degrees babble is just a front?
In reality he is an evil genius puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes!?!

And Rowland had to give Vera the hook in the middle of this?   

I'm laughing so hard I'm in tears..........      Thanks for posting this thread.  It made my week.

Vera's rant was right up there with poor Lou Gentile's at his best.

BellBoy

Drama Queens to the left of me... Paranoid Schizophrenics to the right...

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you...