• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ISO: Time traveler who claimed he was from 2037

Started by garneroutlaw, December 16, 2015, 12:04:45 AM

garneroutlaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3wepukIhmw

Was wondering if anyone knows the date of this show and/or has an .mp3 or higher quality format of this show. I have the Ultimate Art Bell Collection, so if you could just pinpoint the date of the show it would be immensely helpful. Thanks :-). 

GaborSweden

I am  from year at 2016  )) ;)

Why not travel in time ,

Mined travel are  maybe more easy to make whit mp3 files  music  sound make you  you relax whit Hypothesise ,

Are out on internet some mp3 files whit Hypothesise   ,

littlechris

Quote from: GaborSweden on January 27, 2016, 04:49:14 AM

I am Gabor ,
I am from sweden ,
I am  from year at 2016  )) ;)
I am still here ,
I am happy ,. )))

Hi Gabor.
Go to falkie thread please.
We talk more there.  :)

Quote from: garneroutlaw on December 16, 2015, 12:04:45 AM
Was wondering if anyone knows the date of this show and/or has an .mp3 or higher quality format of this show. I have the Ultimate Art Bell Collection, so if you could just pinpoint the date of the show it would be immensely helpful. Thanks :-).
==================================
'Allo!
remembering the calls from "Titor".
did some due diligence searches many years ago.
found an number of sites re-posting bell's discussions over several weeks,copies of papers faxed to bell,etc.
much more.
i still think partly an 'trial balloon' for some black-project whistle-blower surfaceing.
several movies were partially shot and posted on web.
i saved some links that could be archived,plus cut-n-pasted files of 'exposes'.
i'm busy now with arm-wrestling 'No_Such_Agency' on my lappie,e-mail me on private messages and i can set up an file you could see in a few days,if you want to wait til i get an day or so ahead.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo,sorry..
"[7VF"]

Coffeeman

Steve the MiB guy. You have the Big Archive, look in the "extras" folder; there's one with all his calls.