• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

show content that couldn't have come on a more ironic day

Started by Kongfish, December 14, 2015, 10:18:28 AM

Kongfish

[b[/b]
Well,
After having to go back to smoking weed, and putting the bong up my ass to do it, I finally, after finding myself bent over to take another shi, I mean hit, I was at a he radio dial and had to see what was on C2C. I felt like a drug addict that was addicted to shooting shit in my ears with a garden hose.
Upon re entering the CoastZone, I found it ironic that the show content for that night was a guest host (Dave Schrader) & the guest was the guy that has taken the time to carefully research each topic of Ancient Aliens and Debunking all the Bullshit those bunch of spark plugs whip into a string of video clips where they've created a alternate history of ""EVERYTHING"" ........
   What I found was funny, is "of course" Nooreyies chickenshit ass ducked out for the night knowing he would be exposed as being a ""LIER. "" Whi sits right there in his chair (where all of his investigating of all things unexplained start & end) and goes right along with whatever the shows topic is for that show. Except with George, you can the big giant paycheck hanging out of his shirt pocket as he says his line of bullshit.
   The show was that guy that debunks all the ancient aliens made up crap. I don't much care for debunkers but I don't want to have my head filled with false made up tales of unexplained events.
   The guy does a good job of making those AA clowns look like the chum bags that they are.
   I mean, words could not say "" I am in this for the check""" as clearly as having a guy on your radio show that the guests specialty is calling the shows Host GNoorey a FUCKING LIAR. & you allow him on the show unchallenged, to call you out expose the lies you told, & the shows main host, GNoorey ducks out for the night.
George Noorey is the BIGGEST, fattest, hairless, picked pussy ever to be given a golden goose that had the scowers shitting golden eggs all over him. When Art gave GNoorey the radio show C2C at its peak, Noorey couldn't have made worse choices than he has made over the years. The fact the show remained #1 shows that there's no where for us junkiees of the unexplained to turn to, if we want to hear content about our favorite topics. To bad Art imploded on us,

scottydawg

Last night's show was nails in the coffin and stake in the heart to all this mystical mythical bullshit that's been fed to us for years!
Maybe in the early 90's before there was available internet and low priced home computers guest could make up tall stories we fell for,
but now we can look up stuff jack quick! George really can't keep pushing this stuff like it true anymore!
And Holy Jesus Christ I had forgotten how bad those stupid Carnivora commercials could be!
Maybe it was blessing Art went off the air, how many fucking times do any of us want to hear Dave Schrader again? ::)
Most of the good guests have died off or are in nursing homes now? And I don't need to hear anymore Bigfoot bullshit tales.
The only thing I'd like Art to do is finally reveal where the supposed bigfeets that were shot are located. The guy who did it
is dead and buried. The family should let the world see if there are really such a thing! ;D

b_dubb

Quote from: username on December 15, 2015, 12:45:07 AM
You stuck a bong up your ass?
Do bongs come with instructions? User manual? At least ask the person at the counter if you aren't clear on how to use something.