• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

dark matter network future update

Started by Darth, December 13, 2015, 11:10:52 AM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Darth on December 13, 2015, 11:10:52 AM
http://artbell.com/the-future-of-midnight-in-the-desert-and-dark-matter-radio-network/

I've never been a huge fan of Keith, but I have great respect for his honest, no blowing smoke up our ass message on the network's future.  Thanks Keith.

henge0stone

Quote from: anunnaki on December 14, 2015, 01:53:26 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-14/howard-stern-quit-siriusxm-not-for-a-loser-podcast

Howard is funny and I love listening but he is a fucking retarded sometimes. I think he doesn't even understand what a podcast is because he said this during a rant about pewtepie that gay youtuber who doesn't even have a podcast.

Howard bitched about terrestrial radio and how its 'dead' over and over and over and yet the one creative way to get into radio independently with full creative control is 'for losers?' His logic is crap. I heard him talking about how he had big plans for his show where the audience could interact with each other during the show.. you mean a live chat room during the show?  ::) Gabcast is way ahead of you. This comment is one major reason why I wont pay for sirus.

Podcasts are the future of radio I think most people would rather listen to topic specific podcasts than bullcrap same old terrestrial radio.

berry

Quote from: henge0stone on December 18, 2015, 09:10:32 PM
Howard is funny and I love listening but he is a fucking retarded sometimes. I think he doesn't even understand what a podcast is because he said this during a rant about pewtepie that gay youtuber who doesn't even have a podcast.

Howard bitched about terrestrial radio and how its 'dead' over and over and over and yet the one creative way to get into radio independently with full creative control is 'for losers?' His logic is crap. I heard him talking about how he had big plans for his show where the audience could interact with each other during the show.. you mean a live chat room during the show?  ::) Gabcast is way ahead of you. This comment is one major reason why I wont pay for sirus.

Podcasts are the future of radio I think most people would rather listen to topic specific podcasts than bullcrap same old terrestrial radio.

I agree. When I used to listen to Howard on Sirius, I listened to the recorded show. Which technically was a podcast. So, Suck it, Howard.  I think that live internet shows recorded as podcasts are the future. Hell, almost everything I listen to is a podcast and half of them were derived somehow from this one site.