• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

JesusJuice

Quote from: Firefighter on June 10, 2016, 11:25:47 PM

Was this via Heather reading an email from her

Or Heather has laughed at a person another time for having an abnormal disease, I know she did I commented about it right after...can't remeber the subject she was talking about and read an email over the air and busted out laughing at the symptoms of the sickness

Yes. It was an email that Sunny had sent and she was very serious in describing her condition and bitch Heather kept laughing and wouldn't stop. What the fuck is wrong with Heather?

albrecht

reposting, because it is awesome, and John Hogue etc never addressed it in recent shows. Aldous did or found it. Awesome.

We should all call in and pretend we are witches with the witches from the Wizard of OZ voice.

"I am going to get you my pretty"

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 10, 2016, 11:30:15 PM
We should all call in and pretend we are witches with the witches from the Wizard of OZ voice.

"I am going to get you my pretty"

Holy fuck you're lame. Go to bed child.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 10, 2016, 11:22:56 PM
Apparently, according to some more troubling threads, he can- if he moves to Canada? But doesn't he already live there, somewhere? I tune him out when I actually am listening.
ps: your golden ration Trump post is still, funny, interesting. That ratio has always interested me and though joking it is...??

His head is unraveling the fibonacci sequence. Choosing him as president couldn't be more natural.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Heather, be skeptical OR be a witch. Stop half-assing it!  ::)

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 10, 2016, 11:30:54 PM
Holy fuck you're lame. Go to bed child.

So salty.

You got that thirst for me though.

Daddy got a hug for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: littlechris on June 10, 2016, 11:33:57 PM
Mr.T be looking scured!!

It moved and that kinda freaked him out. Kodack was there to catch the moment.  ;)

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 10, 2016, 11:34:23 PM
So salty.

You got that thirst for me though.

Daddy got a hug for you.

Hey how is your mother doing?

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 10, 2016, 11:33:30 PM
Barry Soetero?
No! That was his name when being educated in the foreign, Muslim, country only! Though his nanny being a cross-dressing tranny is interesting from those days!

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on June 10, 2016, 11:35:47 PM
No! That was his name when being educated in the foreign, Muslim, country only! Though his nanny being a cross-dressing tranny is interesting from those days!

You mean his wife? Lol

Taco Bell

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2016, 11:33:27 PM
Heather, be skeptical OR be a witch. Stop half-assing it!  ::)

Claiming spells work, would like to know which spells she has cast and what proof was present that they worked.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 10, 2016, 11:34:52 PM
It trickles down?

It's an accurate representation of Reaganomics: White people on top, black people on the bottom.  ;D  :P

Firefighter

....or if you've ever dressed up as a witch for Halloween, right... I want to hear from you too..right..
...anyone that's ever seen the wizard of oz let's hear from you too

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2016, 11:36:53 PM
It's an accurate representation of Reaganomics: White people on top, black people on the bottom.  ;D  :P

It's usually the other way around in sex. Just an fyi

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 10, 2016, 11:36:44 PM
Claiming spells work, would like to know which spells she has cast and what proof was present that they worked.

Burn her!  >:(

aldousburbank

Quote from: Firefighter on June 10, 2016, 11:36:58 PM
....or if you've ever dressed up as a witch for Halloween, right... I want to hear from you too..right..
...anyone that's ever seen the wizard of oz let's hear from you too

norland2424

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 10, 2016, 11:36:44 PM

Well she does have her own show now...

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 10, 2016, 11:35:32 PM
Hey how is your mother doing?

Doing great.  Thank you for taking an interest in my personal life.

I really feel like a friendship is forming between us, and I look forward to seeing what nifty little adventures and conversations you and I will have!

Here's to friendship!

Taco Bell

So all those Facebook witches are going to hell because they went out to hurt Swimmy McFingerbang?