• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

norland2424

Quote from: littlechris on June 10, 2016, 11:06:15 PM
Hahaha. Tomorrow night is my splurge night.

I quit tuning into the show when she had some dude claiming he was the real tony Montana and he was all against drugs  :o

JesusJuice

Quote from: norland2424 on June 10, 2016, 11:09:15 PM
I quit tuning into the show when she had some dude claiming he was the real tony Montana and he was all against drugs  :o

It was a ruse. He wanted you to quit dealing drugs so that he could take over your territory and you fell for it.

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 10, 2016, 11:10:16 PM

It was a ruse. He wanted you to quit dealing drugs so that he could take over your territory and you fell for it.

Lol he did end up saying that stoners are losers while Heather was stoned out of her mind that night

Dr. MD MD

Heather, I bet you couldn't explain any of David Copperfield's illusions. I guess that means he really is magic.  ;)  ;D

Firefighter

I'll try and give Heather a hint about talk radio...don't spend the beginning of the show talking about an extremely controversial subject the Stanford rape case then quickly scramble tell your audience you want to know what happens after you die...then expect listeners and callers to be satisfied that the rape case was covered enough and that not a door was left wide open for callers to not want to debate or deploy their feeling on a hot topic in the news right now

...and you remind us of your question for the topic tonight that it isn't the court case yet you as grade school it sounds...you started it

Nobody

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 10, 2016, 11:09:57 PM
The Near Dumb Experience Line

Oh, I don't know; I like it when Sunshine calls in.  She is always so cheerful and upbeat I cannot help but like hearing from her. 

Nobody

Is this Wolfman?  Did Wolfman get through?  :o

Taco Bell

Wolfman plays with himself, not fire. What a bag.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Nobody on June 10, 2016, 11:15:29 PM
Oh, I don't know; I like it when Sunshine calls in.  She is always so cheerful and upbeat I cannot help but like hearing from her.

She was saying that she has some sort of genetic defect which makes her have a child like appearance or something like that and Heather just laughed at her.

Dr. MD MD

Heather, I'm a witch too! And I'm going to get you!! You AND your little sunshine too! Heeheheheheheh!!! Heeheheheheh!!!  ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: Nobody on June 10, 2016, 11:17:23 PM
Is this Wolfman?  Did Wolfman get through?  :o

Yeah well Wolfman can go fuck himself.

Taco Bell

Lets have one of these mass thought experiments to bring Art back.

Nobody

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 10, 2016, 11:18:08 PM
Wolfman plays with himself, not fire. What a bag.

I thought he was perma-banned from calling in.  :-\

(And he was sober, too.)

trostol

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 10, 2016, 11:18:26 PM

lol i said that from the get go..he is a mega douche on the Culver City caller Noory has lol

Element 115

Quote from: norland2424 on June 10, 2016, 11:19:24 PM
What did dick bag wolfman say?

He wants to do a mass consciousness experiment like the ones Art did on the show. Heather is hesitant to try one.

JesusJuice

Wolfman is pretty cool. He called into Amy's show tonight and played her an original song about bees. She enjoyed it. Then he ruined it by putting on his friend who went off on a tangent about mexicans and building walls to keep them out of the country, which doesn't make sense since they're both Canadian. Anyway Amy was deeply offended.

trostol

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 10, 2016, 11:22:12 PM
Wolfman is pretty cool. He called into Amy's show tonight and played her an original song about bees. She enjoyed it. Then he ruined it by putting on his friend who went off on a tangent about mexicans and building walls to keep them out of the country, which doesn't make sense since they're both Canadian. Anyway Amy was deeply offended.

there is nothing cool about Wolfman

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 10, 2016, 11:18:26 PM
Apparently, according to some more troubling threads, he can- if he moves to Canada? But doesn't he already live there, somewhere? I tune him out when I actually am listening.
ps: your golden ration Trump post is still, funny, interesting. That ratio has always interested me and though joking it is...??

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on June 10, 2016, 11:20:01 PM
lol i said that from the get go..he is a mega douche on the Culver City caller Noory has lol

Do any of you dmtalkers actually like him?

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on June 10, 2016, 11:23:02 PM

i think some actually do like him...not too sure why

aldousburbank

Quote from: norland2424 on June 10, 2016, 11:23:02 PM

I'm not a dmtalker, I'm a dmtsmoker.

norland2424

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 10, 2016, 11:23:30 PM
No. No he's not. Are you wolfman?

No jj is some black dude from Chicago

Firefighter

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 10, 2016, 11:18:11 PM

She was saying that she has some sort of genetic defect which makes her have a child like appearance or something like that and Heather just laughed at her.

Was this via Heather reading an email from her

Or Heather has laughed at a person another time for having an abnormal disease, I know she did I commented about it right after...can't remeber the subject she was talking about and read an email over the air and busted out laughing at the symptoms of the sickness