• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Gee, Beav! You're making me feel kinda creepy with all this diabetes talk and junk.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 09, 2016, 10:25:25 PM
Oh this caller is trashing Trump.

Mother Fucker, she doesn't know the shit storm I am about to rain down upon her.

Good good...

Quote from: rekcuf on June 09, 2016, 10:29:26 PM
Good good...

You'll get yours when you have to guard Billary's motorcade.

Birnes has a PhD in Linguistics?

JesusJuice you missed some good comedy.

Dr. MD MD

Bill Birnes was my favorite Ghostbuster!  :D

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 09, 2016, 10:30:21 PM
You'll get yours when you have to guard Billary's motorcade.

I'm not worried, I'll  just call Uncle Falkie. I don't know if you.know this, but he's kind of a big deal... he used to drive a Prius.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2016, 10:32:36 PM
Bill Birnes was my favorite Ghostbuster!  :D

This guy's quite decent.  So many repeat guests, and he's been on like three times with Heather, but he's one of those I don't mind hearing semi-regularly.  He's got a breadth of knowledge on a variety of topics.  I always find him credible and interesting.

Firefighter

Must have said a word that tipped off the NSA

Or a train wreck is happening

and of course it's his phone that's the problem

He already sounds annoyed

Nobody

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 09, 2016, 10:21:59 PM
That's their fault for trusting the British. We are far more trustworthy.

The Chinese didn't actually trust the British.  Rather, they fought against them and lost.  :)

As far as American trustworthiness goes, you would have to ask Manuel Noriega and Saddam Hussein (among others) about that.  Both were poster children for the Americans before the Americans decided they were tired of them and invaded their countries.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TinCupChalice on June 09, 2016, 10:35:11 PM
This guy's quite decent.  So many repeat guests, and he's been on like three times with Heather, but he's one of those I don't mind hearing semi-regularly.  He's got a breadth of knowledge on a variety of topics.  I always find him credible and interesting.

I know he's really a UFO Hunter and not a Ghostbuster.  ::)  :P

Son of a bitch, Heather.  This is what happens when you fiddlefuck around for half an hour before the guest comes on, instead of getting him on the phone before the show starts.

Firefighter

Has Bill always had a reliable landline cause I'm not sure

Heather: "You gotta laugh, live radio and all.."

Birnes: no laugh

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nobody on June 09, 2016, 10:36:36 PM
The Chinese didn't actually trust the British.  Rather, they fought against them and lost.  :)

As far as American trustworthiness goes, you would have to ask Manuel Noriega and Saddam Hussein (among others) about that.  Both were poster children for the Americans before the Americans decided they were tired of them and invaded their countries.  ;)

You got your facts skewed there. They tried to stop exporting opium to Britian because they noticed increase problems from it growing at home and Britain went to war with them because of it to keep the opium flowing their way.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 09, 2016, 10:23:47 PM
Yeah, he should stick to booze.
God, Aldous, I love your posts.  You rock man. ;)

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 09, 2016, 10:39:08 PM
Heather: "You gotta laugh, live radio and all.."
Birnes: no laugh

His not laughing was the funniest thing about it.

trostol

Quote from: Firefighter on June 09, 2016, 10:38:14 PM

Nancy would know lol

nbirnes

Quote from: Firefighter on June 09, 2016, 10:38:14 PM

It's usually OK. However, we've had a ton of rain the last couple of days, so we'll check the wires tomorrow and see if they are maybe soggy.

trostol

Quote from: nbirnes on June 09, 2016, 10:43:39 PM
It's usually OK. However, we've had a ton of rain the last couple of days, so we'll check the wires tomorrow and see if they are maybe soggy.

we missed the rain down here..least that i know of...just wind

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2016, 10:43:05 PM
I bet it's delicious!  :D

Better than getting your mouth washed out with goat's milk soap.

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on June 09, 2016, 10:43:15 PM
Nancy would know lol

When they are in the same room, he doesn't use the landline.

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on June 09, 2016, 10:29:26 PM
Good good...
Dammit, Rekcuf, where were you a while ago when I was trolling folks here?  Or were you here and you were too chicken to post?  Heh.  Of course, it's too late now.  I've spent most of my troll wad.

Nobody

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2016, 10:40:59 PM
You got your facts skewed there. They tried to stop exporting opium to Britian because they noticed increase problems from it growing at home and Britain went to war with them because of it to keep the opium flowing their way. 

Can you please quote the part in my previous post where my facts got skewed?  I do not see where I went wrong.  ???

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2016, 10:46:00 PM
When they are in the same room, he doesn't use the landline.

You are very observant, GS!! When we do a show, we use high-class equipment hooked up to my powerful but almost-vintage MacBook Pro. Via Skype.

If the phones hadn't worked, I would have been required to leave the comfy couch and sit on a hard office chair upstairs. You can see my hesitation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nobody on June 09, 2016, 10:47:19 PM
Can you quote the part in my previous post where my facts got skewed?

I just thought you were making it sound like the Chinese picked a fight with the British. It wasn't quite that way though. Perhaps that's not what you intended.