• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nobody

So the guest is only on for two-and-a-half hours now?  :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nobody on June 08, 2016, 03:58:19 AM
So the guest is only on for two-and-a-half hours now?  :o

3 1/2. The guest is on during the last hour when they are taking calls.

Nobody

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 04:08:03 AM

Right.  I overlooked the part where it said "the guest takes calls for the final hour" (rather than Heather going to open lines).  :-[

Thank you for the clarification. [tips hat]

Epaphroditus

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 04:08:03 AM

Varies depending on the guest/topic is generating calls .

Monday guest should have been dropped after 5 minutes .

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 08, 2016, 05:06:28 AM
Varies depending on the guest/topic is generating calls .

Monday guest should have been dropped after 5 minutes .

MiTD needs a Lionel Fanthrope.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 08, 2016, 05:33:20 AM
MiTD needs a Lionel Fanthrope.

She has the black eyed children guy and his "brother".

ge30542

Reading the bio on tonight's MITD guest, sounds like a really smart intellectual. I hope our girl is up to the task of conversing with him.

Quote from: ge30542 on June 08, 2016, 05:39:27 PM
Reading the bio on tonight's MITD guest, sounds like a really smart intellectual. I hope our girl is up to the task of conversing with him.

The guest was educated with Obama on Mars.

"The Time Traveler Running For President Of The United States
Posted on May 3, 2016 in Politics, Pushing the Envelope | 845 Views | Leave a response

Just when you thought the U.S. presidential campaign couldn’t get any more strange … a time traveler has announced his candidacy and bases his platform on seeing Abraham Lincoln deliver the Gettysburg Address as well has his knowledge of what’s going to happen in 2054. Top that, Donald Trump!

The man is Andrew Basiago, a lawyer who claims his time traveling occurred in the 1970s when he was a young boy and participated in “Project Pegasus,” an alleged secret U.S. government program under DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2016, 05:47:55 PM
Wolfman? Or has he been banished?

That guy's just always so drunk and lame. It's not even really funny anymore but just kinda sad.  :(

Firefighter

Quote from: ge30542 on June 08, 2016, 05:39:27 PM

The last time a smart intellectual was on the show (the particle physicist) she couldn't keep up with the guest and just kept retreading her joke about the Hadron Collider blowing up the world

Oh and heather stated "I'm not a particle physicist" over 20 times that night...which I doubt shocked the guest or audience

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 08, 2016, 05:51:27 PM
...The man is Andrew Basiago, a lawyer who claims his time traveling occurred in the 1970s when he was a young boy and participated in “Project Pegasus,”

The dude is classic.  One of my fave guests on any show.  I may have to tune in for awhile.  One thing weird is he usually mentions this little community college near Mt. Shasta where supposedly some of his time-travel training took place.  It is a spooky area around there and I always wonder about it whenever I pass through.  Supposedly he's already been informed by those in-the-know of the future that he will be pres. one day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on June 08, 2016, 07:32:03 PM
The dude is classic.  One of my fave guests on any show.  I may have to tune in for awhile.  One thing weird is he usually mentions this little community college near Mt. Shasta where supposedly some of his time-travel training took place.  It is a spooky area around there and I always wonder about it whenever I pass through.  Supposedly he's already been informed by those in-the-know of the future that he will be pres. one day.

Highly delusional but entertaining.  ;)

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 07:42:29 PM
Highly delusional but entertaining.  ;)

His complete confidence in all the details of his story is so weird.  He never seems rattled or confused like he's making stuff up.  I never know what to make of the guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on June 08, 2016, 07:51:38 PM
His complete confidence in all the details of his story is so weird.  He never seems rattled or confused like he's making stuff up.  I never know what to make of the guy.

The truly delusional ARE convinced of their delusions. I've seen a video interview with him. He's crazy.  ;D

Of course, this can make for great radio, like when that guy called into Heather last night with the cloning story. He seemed very convinced of it too. 

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 07:56:11 PM
The truly delusional ARE convinced of their delusions. I've seen a video interview with him. He's crazy.  ;D

Maybe a side-effect of the time-travel.   ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on June 08, 2016, 07:57:19 PM

Or spending time with Obama

ge30542

Quote from: Firefighter on June 08, 2016, 07:26:04 PM

Oh and heather stated "I'm not a particle physicist" over 20 times that night...which I doubt shocked the guest or audience
Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that Heather is NOT a particle physicist? I thought that was one of her many qualifications.
Doesn't change the fact that John Titor was a big get for Heather.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on June 08, 2016, 07:57:19 PM

Could be that...uh huh...but I think Obama's been secretly trying to off him so that he won't ever become president. Obama knows that Andy is the only fellow time traveler powerful enough to take control of the US government.  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgXJx0emrUw

ge30542

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 08:02:15 PM
Could be that...uh huh...but I think Obama's been secretly trying to off him so that he won't ever become president. Obama knows that Andy is the only fellow time traveler powerful enough to take control of the US government.  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgXJx0emrUw
Obama IS the smartest man to EVER run for elected office.
*leg tingling*

doctor weird

I think I remember hearing this dude on Ground Zero. From what I recall it was a good show

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on June 08, 2016, 07:32:03 PM
With all the negatives, history, lawsuits, criminality, and histrionics of Billary and Trump I think he has a shot! Now that Art has flipped back from Trump, for his logical questioning of possible bias from a judge that is a member of race/ethnic-based organizations, has he endorsed Andy Basiago yet?
Andrew D. Basiago: One Man in the Name of Truth
http://andy2016.com/

starrmtn001

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 08, 2016, 04:43:07 PM

This was such an awesome show!   If I felt better last night, I might have called in.  Don't think I could have gotten through though.

Maybe I'll call in to EODR this Saturday night, and relate one of the Owl experiences I've had in my life.

Nobody

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 08, 2016, 04:43:07 PM

I was not very big on the guest last night, but that is a pretty cool picture.

(I wonder what the owl was thinking at the time?)  ???