• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 08, 2016, 01:23:20 AM
This really has been one of the better shows.

I credit it to being on a fresh topic of research in UFOlogy. Much needed.

I had to suspend disbelief at the start, but it has flowed pretty well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 08, 2016, 01:23:20 AM
This really has been one of the better shows.

I credit it to being on a fresh topic of research in UFOlogy. Much needed.

Meh...I think we're just lucky to be experiencing a confluence of crazy tonight. The guest, the callers, clearly Heather too. It's all gone this way tonight. Not much serious UFOlogy but it's been fun!  :D

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 01:26:46 AM
Meh...I think we're just lucky to be experiencing a confluence of crazy tonight. The guest, the callers, clearly Heather too. It's all gone this way tonight. Not much serious UFOlogy but it's been fun!  :D

Hey, the crazier the better. Who wants boring researchers rehashing twice-told UFO stories?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 08, 2016, 01:30:03 AM
Hey, the crazier the better. Who wants boring researchers rehashing twice-told UFO stories?

I'm not complaining.  :)

Though it does bug me when I hear Art doing these announcements.  >:(

akwilly

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 08, 2016, 01:30:03 AM
tuned in just in time to hear you Juan. Pretty cool question.

Dr. MD MD

This guy's not convincing me. He sounds like he doesn't even believe his own crazy.  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 01:32:24 AM
I'm not complaining.  :)

Though it does bug me when I hear Art doing these announcements.  >:(

They should get somebody else to do the liners. Art probably thought he was doing Keith and Heather a favor.

This was the guy who called last week from Alaska at the very end of the show.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 01:34:40 AM
This guy's not convincing me. He sounds like he doesn't even believe his own crazy.  :D

Yep. His story seemed to morph as he went along.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 01:34:54 AM
They should get somebody else to do the liners. Art probably thought he was doing Keith and Heather a favor.

Just bring back the old guy. He was good at it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on June 08, 2016, 01:34:08 AM
tuned in just in time to hear you Juan. Pretty cool question.

That's how powerful the Bohemian Grove owl's influence actually is. All I had to do is post a couple of pics, and Juan was under NWO mind control.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 01:35:59 AM

I agree, but he probably charged Keith for the voice over work.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 01:35:59 AM

Ross Mitchell doesn't work for free.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 01:37:04 AM
That's how powerful the Bohemian Grove owl's influence actually is. All I had to do is post a couple of pics, and Juan was under NWO mind control.

Hmm...maybe NASA really was controlled by Nazis.  ???

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 01:39:35 AM
Exactly! Pay the man!  :D

Her producer works for free and she's chewed him out on air a couple times for "mistakes" that he's made. I don't think her and Keith can afford to pay Ross just to do voice overs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 01:51:36 AM
Well, some major Nazis did head up the rocket program...and don't all NASAs missions take off from Star City now?  ???

Not all of them, but the ones carrying astronauts do. Some of the resupply missions are still launched here. Some of them are launched on Progress spacecraft in Russia.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 01:53:13 AM
Not all of them, but the ones carrying astronauts do. Some of the resupply missions are still launched here. Some of them are launched on Progress spacecraft in Russia.

It's been going on for awhile:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo%E2%80%93Soyuz_Test_Project

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 02:00:22 AM
It's been going on for awhile:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo%E2%80%93Soyuz_Test_Project

I used to have a commemorative pack of cigarettes that were made from American and Russian tobacco to signify the partnership... Until my dog ate them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 02:03:50 AM
I used to have a commemorative pack of cigarettes that were made from American and Russian tobacco to signify the partnership... Until my dog ate them.

That's so funny! Commemorative cigarettes!  ;D

akwilly

The fifth hour is a replay of the first hour of the show.

Basagio will be on tomorrow night to talk about his run for President of the United States.

JesusJuice

The show was more listenable when it was three hours. MITD and C2C have terrible hosts but I listen just for the guest or the topic if it sounds interesting to me. When she went to five she started each show with an hour of open lines with the same callers every night and I just stopped listening for the most part because I couldn't never make to the second hour when the guest actually appeared.

Now that she's doing four hours is she starting with the guest or still wasting everyone's time with open lines in the first hour?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 08, 2016, 02:30:56 AM
The fifth hour is a replay of the first hour of the show.

Basagio will be on tomorrow night to talk about his run for President of the United States.

Seems like she's just going for full-on crazy now. It might not be a bad move for her because she's really can't seem to do anything else as well. If her instincts on callers keep getting better it could be her thing.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2016, 02:50:47 AM
Seems like she's just going for full-on crazy now. It might not be a bad move for her because she's really can't seem to do anything else as well. If her instincts on callers keep getting better it could be her thing.
There are some weird ones. I'm surprised how many new voices I hear for the couple of hours a week I listen.

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 08, 2016, 02:47:11 AM
Now that she's doing four hours is she starting with the guest or still wasting everyone's time with open lines in the first hour?

Starts with 30 minutes of open lines, then guest until midnight, guest takes calls for the final hour.