• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Awake since 8am caller? You hard worker you.

Taco Bell

Early guest with mid interview music interludes?

Juan Cena

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 06, 2016, 10:36:37 PM

Probably a good idea to get the guest on in the first hour. Guest > Black eyed children-obsessed caller.

Nobody

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 06, 2016, 10:36:37 PM

With the (purported) change from 5 hours to 4 this week, the format of the programme might now be:

30 minutes of blah-blahs
3 hours of guest
30 minutes open lines

Only the brave souls sticking around for the full 4 hours will know for sure.  :)

Taco Bell

Since toilets flush the other direction down under, does this effect the movement of Aussie rods?

Lil Godzilla

Wow, it's quiet in here. Not even crickets ???

=Schlyder=

just listening.. LOL she is just like Noory..  keep their yap shut, and the show is listenable.

starrmtn001

Tue June 7 â€" Mike Clelland â€" The Messengers
POSTED ON JUNE 7, 2016

Mike Clelland is an avid outdoorsman, illustrator and UFO researcher. He has written extensively on the subject of alien abductions, synchronicities and owls. It was his first-hand experiences with these elusive events that have been the foundation for this research.

His website explores these events and their connections to the alien contact phenomenon. This site also features over 200 hours of audio interviews with visionaries and experts examining the complexities of the overall UFO experience.

Beyond that, Mike is considered an expert in the skills of ultralight backpacking, and has authored or illustrated a series of instructional books focused on advanced outdoor techniques. He spent nearly 25 years living in the Rockies, and now lives in the Adirondacks.

ABOUT THE BOOK:

The owl has held a place of reverence and mystique throughout history. And as strange as this might seem, owls are also showing up in conjunction with the UFO experience.

Mike Clelland has collected a wealth of first-hand accounts in which owls manifest in the highly charged moments that surround alien contact. There is a strangeness to these accounts that defy simple explanations. This book explores implications that go far beyond what more conservative researchers would dare consider.

But the owl connection encompasses more than the UFO experience. It also includes profound synchronicities, ancient archetypes, dreams, shamanistic experiences, personal transformation, and death. From the mythic legends of our ancient past to the first hand accounts of the UFO abductee, owls are playing some vital role.

This is also a deeply personal story. It is an odyssey of self discovery as the author grapples with his own owl and UFO encounters. What plays out is a story of transformation with the owl at the heart of this journey.

In my life I've had three, unique, experiences with owls.  None of them had anything to do with UFO, or alien encounters, to my conscious knowledge.  I look forward to enjoying tonight's show. :)

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 07, 2016, 09:51:00 PM
In my life I've had three, unique, experiences with owls.  None of them had anything to do with UFO, or alien encounters, to my conscious knowledge.

I would be curious to hear about them.

Got an owl that hangs out in the trees behind my pad at night.

Every time I hear it hoot, I give thanks that I am not a rodent of some sort.

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on June 07, 2016, 09:52:27 PM
I would be curious to hear about them.
I would be most happy to tell you about them on a "Dark City" Podcast sometime (hint hint). ;) ;D

I thought this show was five hours long now.

starrmtn001

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 10:03:45 PM
It was.  It's now 4 hours starting this week.  With all the work, prepping and otherwise, Heather has to do, 5 hours may have been a little too much on her plate.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 07, 2016, 10:07:08 PM
It was.  It's now 4 hours starting this week.  With all the work, prepping and otherwise, Heather has to do, 5 hours may have been a little too much on her plate.
Also spider wrangling.

Noorynoid

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 10:03:45 PM

I think 2 hours is enough and Hoagland needs to start earlier, I usually pass out long before midnight.

Juan Cena

Owls and UFO's? Well at least it's somewhat different.

It's worth giving Mike more of a shot than last night's guest deserved.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 07, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Let's be honest. Four hours may be too much for her as well but we've really got nothing else at this time of night. These days it's a radio wasteland.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Noorynoid on June 07, 2016, 10:09:03 PM
I think 2 hours is enough and Hoagland needs to start earlier, I usually pass out long before midnight.

Hoagland could have chosen any time he wanted once he decided to change networks. Who knows why he kept the same timeslot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Noorynoid on June 07, 2016, 10:10:51 PM
I thought witches enjoyed spiders.

Sure! It's one of the ingredients in their brew...along with eye of newt.  ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 07, 2016, 10:09:35 PM
Owls and UFO's? Well at least it's somewhat different.

It's worth giving Mike more of a shot than last night's guest deserved.

Who?

Heather is so fucking clueless in regards to muslims.

"we got Muhammad Ali because of muslims"

Literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

I can't believe the show is still this bad.

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 07, 2016, 10:02:03 PM
I would be most happy to tell you about them on a "Dark City" Podcast sometime (hint hint). ;) ;D

albrecht

Muhaamed Ali liked the country? Maybe only in dottage. And historical revisioniism

aldousburbank

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 10:13:18 PM
Heather is so fucking clueless in regards to muslims.

"we got Muhammad Ali because of muslims"

Literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

I can't believe the show is still this bad.

The dumbest thing I ever heard was some cuck who used to call in with negro spirituals and muskybottoms tardations.