• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
SOMEONE on bellgab has to own a ouija board or a pendulum. Break it out. Let's ask ole Art himself.

I'll bet Heather has one. Good topic for her first show back.

HumanBeing

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
In my humble opinion I hope the devil fries your ass for the lies you are spreading about Art. I will be notifying Heather of this and I hope when she returns she rips you a new one before the devil ever gets ahold of you.

HumanBeing

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:08:41 PM
I started a thread for Vincent.
VINCENT PONTIUS THREAD
https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12168.msg1225822#msg1225822

You might like to consider posting your suggestion there as well in case Vincent will come to Bellgab to read it.

I'm sure you'll let him know  ;)

Hells Mole

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 21, 2018, 05:28:11 PM
I bet Art coughed up half a lung from excitement when Airyn dressed up like this.

My but if she doesn't look incredibly put off.

Catsmile

Quote from: Freyja on May 21, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
Just because other cultures find it acceptable to to sell their daughters off to old men just after their first menses at ages between 9 - 11, or to arrange the marriages sight unseen by these young women, does NOT mean I have to agree with them because it is a/their cultural norm.
Genital mutilation in some cultures is accepted, as is killing one's wife  or daughter for disgracing the family...doesn't make it right by any humanitarian barometer.

Love is love....acceptance and/or agreement to a contract or a living arrangement spawned by culture, benefit, opportunity,  is something else, although love could end up being a by-product of such. 

For Art to swoop in on Irene/Airyn barely 3 months after Ramona's passing and for Airyn to encourage or have possibly even instigated this smells. Yeah, sure you can meet someone on the net after loosing the alleged love of your life...after allegedly wanting to kill yourself  ...and then "fall in love" with someone who is 40 years younger than you whom you have never met in person....sure...yup....

No one is asking you to except anything. However you are apparently demanding your "norms" be excepted as the high and mighty standard by which all else is judged.

Sorry the world isn't up to your ideal standards. Most of us have to live within the real world, and how it actually works. Which gives a framework of understanding and empathy, from which to work within. So as to enact meaningful change within ourselves, and other cultures. Without all the high and mighty harsh judgments. As apposed to imagined ideals decreed from upon high, that must be conformed to, else be castigated as lowly unworthy as a culture. Even though you've never even bothered to try to understand other cultures perspectives, much less encourage positive outcomes for those who are "less than" yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't stubbornly cling to such narrow & simplistic views of the world around you. 

You also seem misguided believing love must be composed of one thing or feeling for all people. Which of course is your ideal of what love is, else it isn't TRUE worthy love. An ideal which is the only standard by which the whole world must be judged. Else it is less than or not real. No two loves are the same for an individual, much less the endless trillions of combinations of potential loves. How lonely you must be in a sea of humanity. Without this basic grasp of how empathy & love works, with it's potential boundless infinities. 

Now you move the goal post away from Irene being able to love Art. Making it about what Art possibility did to Irene. As if the two things are the same. You can't even follow your own train of thought without derailing it. Most likely Arts biggest expectation from love, only extended to how it satiated his hedonistic personality at moment. Which would make it easier going from one person to another as the need suits. Much the same way others use a spoon, fork, or chopsticks without a great deal of compunction.

Welcome to the boomers modern throwaway society. Which some people seem to believe is the cultural apogee, by which all other cultures are measured.

PaulK

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
SOMEONE on bellgab has to own a ouija board or a pendulum. Break it out. Let's ask ole Art himself.
The OUIJA board that Art got as a gift from some psychic women and tried once the board told Art that he will commit suicide.
That's why he never talked about it. He just refused to talk about on the air.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
i hope she's knocked up so the circle of life can be complete.

Art had to die shortly after the conception so he could reincarnate into their lovechild
;D

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
Lol.
Yes, Falkie thread is like open pulsating ulcer.
Yes, and Vincent, if I may...the 1st moment that grubbing grifter and SLOB-O flakie trys to sell something, tee shirt, bummper stickers, coffee mug anything with your Name or Image...sue his ass to hell. After he Attacked Art Bell only God knows what he made by selling the above mentioned things with Art, (whether Art was right wrong or indifferent) on them totally without his permission. He is just a piece of shit con man who went out and charged up his Moms credit cards right sfter she died. So to see him make stuff with you and Art on it would not surprise me in the least. He will do anything for a $1.

Tootsie

HUFF PARANORMAL CONTACTS ART BELL!!  HE IS PROBABLY READING BELLGAB FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!

https://youtu.be/jRTxLrhIk7U

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 21, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
Art had to die shortly after the conception so he could reincarnate into their lovechild
;D

that rascal!

PaulK

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 21, 2018, 06:12:31 PM
Yes, and Vincent, if I may...the 1st moment that grubbing grifter and SLOB-O flakie trys to sell something, tee shirt, bummper stickers, coffee mug anything with your Name or Image...sue his ass to hell. After he Attacked Art Bell only God knows what he made by selling the above mentioned things with Art, (whether Art was right wrong or indifferent) on them totally without his permission. He is just a piece of shit con man who went out and charged up his Moms credit cards right sfter she died. So to see him make stuff with you and Art on it would not surprise me in the least. He will do anything for a $1.
Thx, and noted.

donpiff

I did the interview with Marsha. Here's the files.

K_Dubb

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 21, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: donpiff on May 21, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

Thanks for the interview!  That was pretty wild.

DaveSchrader

REGARDING PHONE LINES

I'm having some compatibility issues but hope to resolve them by showtime tonight or tomorrow. We're working on it.

We WILL have them soon. Sorry for the delay, but either way, I WILL be live and presenting new episodes and not deterred from broadcasting by technical issues regarding phones.

DS

Hells Mole

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 21, 2018, 06:20:39 PM
REGARDING PHONE LINES

I'm having some compatibility issues but hope to resolve them by showtime tonight or tomorrow. We're working on it.

We WILL have them soon. Sorry for the delay, but either way, I WILL be live and presenting new episodes and not deterred from broadcasting by technical issues regarding phones.

DS

Is your "Dump" button working?

Asuka Langley

REGARDING PHONE LINES

DS

Your wife's son stole the phone SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

REGARDING PHONE LINES

DS

Just have the Mrs. call the Telephone Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahswYBewb0

Fuck off PaulK. Everyone knows you are actually theONE and that you are just pissed off that Art Bell fucked your mom. Art gave her a pity fuck and went balls deep in her rank snatch and 9 months later, she had a little butt baby named theONE.

REGARDING PHONE LINES

DS

nice, a black son.

Tricky-D

Quote from: donpiff on May 21, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
How did you end up in contact with her? 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 06:28:15 PM
nice, a black son.

lil nigga stole Heather Wades phone too and sold it for newports

AstroBuzz

REGARDING PHONE LINES

DS

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 06:31:37 PM
lil nigga stole Heather Wades phone too and sold it for newports

sheeeeit!

Kolchak

REGARDING PHONE LINES

DS

You can do that? Just go to work without phone lines or the rights to broadcast "Highwayman"?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on May 21, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
Fuck off PaulK. Everyone knows you are actually theONE and that you are just pissed off that Art Bell fucked your mom. Art gave her a pity fuck and went balls deep in her rank snatch and 9 months later, she had a little butt baby named theONE.

8)

;D

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 05:54:36 PM
she is decaying,
go and check

So I have realized now your jealousy and resentment toward Heather just comes from the fact Art cared more about her than he did you. Sorry that was the case... it sucks, but shit happens. You make the best you can out of life.

#Psychology101

Exile

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on May 21, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

I'm skeptical of allegations of this sort. I already know what the alleged "fuck-er" looks like but would like to know what the alleged "fuck-ee" looks like.

If the alleged "fuck-ee" is a one on the binary scale, I might consider replanting my field. As soon as I can arrange a delivery of Heritage Fuck Seeds and a tank of Anhydrous.

timebandit

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
The OUIJA board that Art got as a gift from some psychic women and tried once the board told Art that he will commit suicide.
That's why he never talked about it. He just refused to talk about on the air.
happen to have the show date? Thanks

wr250

REGARDING PHONE LINES

DS
awesomesauce.