• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 07:44:58 PM
I haven’t listened to that, and frankly, how do you know it’s factual? How much of whats in there can be corroborated?  He was quite obviously a dick and a shit father.. but accusing him of grooming boys is wrong if it’s not true. Did he go to jail for that? I’m not exactly sure why he was arrested, but I think we’d have heard if it was for that.

She broke the story about Art getting busted with his sex swinging video service that no one knew about. After she talked about it a bellgaber found the news story and it's been posted in this tread. The woman is legit, Art was a sex pervert that has hurt most of his children with his swinging. Trying to fuck underage little boys tops it all though. Fuck Art Bell he was a piece of shit.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
Plus I'm tired of ghost shows.

I'm pretty tired of the ones with investigators spouting their latest theories.  I still enjoy the guests who experience hauntings and tell about them.

dsz

Quote from: littlechris on May 20, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
In that case, stop listening to all songs and stop watching all movies/television shows because most people in the entertainment industry are complete scoundrels and dirt bags. Any serious follower of Art Bell knew that he abandoned his children. This is nothing new and has been posted here before. Try not to get so emotionally involved and appreciate Art for his talent and for his shows entertainment value. I agree though, Art Bell was a terrible human being for abandoning his children. Though he was extremely talented and very entertaining.

^^^^

I think he was trying to make up for it in a way with Asia. He could have checked out years ago with his health. I think she is part of the reason he stuck around a while longer.

#Redemption
#Can'tChangeThePast

Sean92008

Maybe Heather is playing us all...

Maybe she's really trying to bury the Art Bell legacy through encouraging the character assassination...(via analysis and disclosure)

She might be motivated for many reasons.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 08:01:47 PM
She broke the story about Art getting busted with his sex swinging video service that no one knew about. After she talked about it a bellgaber found the news story and it's been posted in this tread. The woman is legit, Art was a sex pervert that has hurt most of his children with his swinging. Trying to fuck underage little boys tops it all though. Fuck Art Bell he was a piece of shit.

Again. Swinging and being a shitty husband and dad who liked sex (who doesn’t?) - does not mean he was fucking kids. I don’t care how well she intimately knew his junk. You can’t leap to that without proof. Was he arrested for that? Caught with boys?

I don't buy that he was fucking underage boys.  She told that story but considering how close they were, she would probably have witnessed serious abuse if he was a pedophile.

littlechris

... Trying to fuck underage little boys tops it all though.

That’s some far out shit right there. What is your source?

Quote from: trostol on May 20, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
so now like...a handful of people is a legion? lol
It is all in how you tell the story

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
That is true. So many choices these days. I find that because there is a saturation of podcasts it is hard to find the ones that interest me.
There is a lot of occult topics that never get covered. Most mainstream shows are simply too afraid to cover them because they'd lose advertisers.
http://occultofpersonality.net/ covers the occult pretty well. One of those shows you have to really pay attention or you'd get lost, at least that is how I feel regarding it  :D

Perhaps someone could create a thread, if one does not already exist, that people can post links to current or past shows they are listening to. There seems to be some threads devoted to shows but not one that just has posts of current links to shows people can visit and hear. I could be wrong though  :)

I never was the one to just listen to a topic based show night in and night out. Even when my personal favorite host and show 'Kevin Smith Show' was running I'd not listen to some of the topics he covered. Open line shows never did nothing for me. I get too easily cringed out with the callers. Even though I'm sure I sounded like that the few times I called in ;D Plus I'm tired of ghost shows.
There used to be a thread like this listing shows. I will look tomorrow at work for it. I am going to go check out the occult one you mentioned. I love Illuminati watcher podcast and also Higherside chats. 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: littlechris on May 20, 2018, 08:05:57 PM
That’s some far out shit right there. What is your source?

The source is bullshit without evidence.

supernova

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
;D Solid find Chefist.

I'd love to see Heather's face once she seen this post.
Art  ;D what a freak.

No wonder Art lived  just a couple of miles.from Pahrumps two large whore houses.

PaulK

Quote from: Freyja on May 20, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
Excellent GabCast MV.

Honestly you are born for radio...keep that kicking as I see you have a bright future in it, provided opportunity.

I was sad to hear about the experience with your Dad, Vincent and all the other ignored Art children and all who have had to navigate abandonment, abuse and worse. I do understand from my perspective as I also belong to that "club".

Truth is truth and whether it's Art or any other father, they should be called out for the bastard, unfeeling narcissists that they are/were.

Kudos to you, Vincent and to ALL who have had to navigate the journey of rejection, indifference, abandonment, abuse ( emotional, physical, sexual)  etc., or whatever the individual circumstance was and come out the other side with strength, empathy, insight and healing....and to pay the positive forward.

It's OK to split with your wife. That's perfectly understandable if things are not working out.
But to turn your back on your own children especially like in case of Vincent and his sister being 2 and 3 years old and not even provide/help
their mother financially for their upbringing is very rotten thing to do.
OK, Art's first wife two years after Art left them she re-married, new husband adopted the children,
according to Art she asked Art better not to be in contact with her and the children. To let them be.
OK. Maybe sometimes mothers asking for that because there was a lot of physical or emotional abuse towards the wife or maybe even children. 
In case of Art we know even from his own statements and from what Vincent said and wrote the Art abused her very badly emotionally.
No physical abuse, just mental and emotional abuse and degradation.

OK didn't work out with the wife, but why even for the two years before she re-married not to send them money to help with food, clothing, school supplies.
What 2 and 3 years old your own child did to you that you didn't even cared if they have food to eat.
Sometimes when children are older let's say around age of 10 and they start to talk back to you, disrespect you,bad mouth you then farther could get
upset and hurt and say ..hell with you.
But those were 2 and 3 years old babies, what did they said to you that hurt your ego hurt your emotions so badly that you turned
you back on them for the rest of your life.

Many descent fathers don't have contacts with their children and wife but they send money every month to help them out, unless mother is very well off because
of her family or her job, or her second husband.
At least help your children till they old enough to go to work.
What about at least send presents on their birthdays or grads. Nothing.

Art build his carrier his fame his wealth in big part on his children's misery and deep deep emotional pain.
Would be that difficult for him to arrange money transfers if not regularly then at least on their birthdays.
They were out of side out of mind.

OK let's say that in first few years of his carrier he didn't had too much money,really?
Really you can not save couple of hundred dollars over the year for birthday presents, really?

What about when he got really wealthy, when he became multimillionaire, when Vincent and Lisa were adults
when they contacted him, why not to be decent human being then, I'm not even talking to be descent father,
just to be descent human being and say to them here son Vincent here daughter Lisa I like to give you some cash to help you out to get better start in life.
Maybe help them with downpayment to buy homes, Art Bell was wealthy enough to do this at some point in his life.
No, he just gave Lisa his stinking book and brushed off Vincent.

And if the rumor is true that Art Bell didn't left them anything in his will to help them financially to help his grandchildren,
then sorry all Bellgabbers but he will be piece of shit in my eyes.
Yes I listen to him for solid 20 years, I same as many of you was waiting for the 10:00PM to hear his voice to hear his show,
but if before his death he didn't put their names in his will and Art Bell rejected his own seed his own first born children then I will symbolically spit on his grave.
That also applies to his third child his second son Art Bell Junior.

Some of you prefer to worship Art Bell the talk show host, and ignore his personal life and the fact that he ruined
emotional lives of his own children and build his carrier fame and wealth on their emotional pain and suffering.
SORRY I CAN NOT SEPARATE THOSE THINGS.
Humanity, parental responsibility come first, carrier fame wealth comes second.
Look at Donald Trump, he has children with 3 different wives and he loves them all.
Look at GEORGE NOORY, he is divorced from his wife but he loves and cares for his children.

Yes I cannot erase the joy Art brought me with his shows, I can not do that.
But Art Bell did that for me, he erased my respect for him and his work by the way he treated his own seed his own cildren.

For those who are not familiar here is a link to that article that Vincent was talking about in Philadelphia Weekly, by Steve Volk.

"Lost in Space"
The unacknowledged son of one of America's most popular talk show hosts works in the mailroom at Philadelphia magazine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160105194756/http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news-and-opinion/lost_in_space-38428459.html

There is something bit strange with that link, there is 4 pages, and when I read and jump from page 1 to 2 to 3 to 4,no problem,
but when I try to jump after reading from page 4 to 1 it doesn't work and it shows "an error type a thing display"- so be aware of that.
It that case I have to use return key on my browser and pages slowly switch back.

Sorry to piss on your Parade Bellgabbers, but those are my principles in life.Yours might be totally opposite. That's cool.
After this stage is behind us ...things will settle down.
I'm really so very happy that GoodMV aka Liberace managed to introduce Vincent to us.
I'm really looking forward to his (Vincent's) podcasts. That might bring us some serious dose of healing.
And maybe Art Bell will get healing in his spirit if he is/will be able to witness that as well,
but for now: BIG FUCKING SHAME ON YOU ART BELL.
Don't repeat that in your next incarnation.   

(Art Bell if you excluded all your other children from your will you are pure human trash)
Art Bell if you provided Heather Wade with financial help before you died,let's say with the purchase of the house but you excluded
your other children from your will you are a massive piece of trash.
Art Bell listen to me, if you did good in your will to ALL your children then my respect to you and rest in peace,
but if not, be tormented where ever you are right now because of your inner ugliness.

(Bellgabbers, you can hate me now, you can call me names, whatever. My heart is pure)

munbeam666

Quote from: timebandit on May 20, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
I haven't listened either..maybe the first 5 minutes the other day then I was out.
Exs been known to be vindictive and to break her silence only after art dies..uh huh how convenient.
Is she going to be writing a book or something? what's her motive to go on air? was she paid?
I'm not gonna lose sleep over it
she could have worried about Art filing a lawsuit against her. He seemed to love lawsuits

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 08:03:01 PM
^^^^

I think he was trying to make up for it in a way with Asia. He could have checked out years ago with his health. I think she is part of the reason he stuck around a while longer.

#Redemption
#Can'tChangeThePast

I feel that way too.  He did generally say that he did a lot of things in the past he wasn't proud of.  He wouldn't elaborate but nobody would be that open if they had such a sordid past.  Not on public radio anyway.

timebandit

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 08:02:58 PM
I'm pretty tired of the ones with investigators spouting their latest theories.  I still enjoy the guests who experience hauntings and tell about them.
here's a great ghost investigator movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2396701/

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
It mentions he was arrested for starting a video dating service because San Diego felt it was tied to prostitution. He sued them for false arrest and I think got $50k. That probably set a bit with him. I wonder if he was an expert witness for Bob Lazaar.

dsz

Correlation doesn't equal causation.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 08:05:02 PM
I don't buy that he was fucking underage boys.  She told that story but considering how close they were, she would probably have witnessed serious abuse if he was a pedophile.

Exactly. She would have went to the appropriate authorities years ago. Not some goofy web show.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 08:11:36 PM
You seem like you could use a good survival pen.
http://bartelllegacy.com/product/bart-ell-survival-pen/
#LEGACY
#OK
Rated 5 out of 5
Smeghead â€" May 11, 2018

I was lost in the forest and darkness was rapidly approaching. It started raining and soon the temperature will have dropped below freezing. I was cold, scared, wet and hungry. I only had a light jacket on as this was just to be a short hike earlier in the afternoon. I slumped against a tree when something in my pocket jabbed me in my side. I reached in and to my delight, found I had brought along my “Bart Ell Survival Pen”. My hopes grew. Thanks to all the accessories, I was able to light a roaring fire, cut down trees for a basic shelter and fight off a bear. I also signaled a passing airliner for rescue all thanks to my “Bart Ell” brand survival pen.
It still wrote smoothly after all this. Will buy again.

You are a true Master

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 08:14:36 PM
Exactly. She would have went to the appropriate authorities years ago. Not some goofy web show.
Frankly that makes her less credible, if that’s her story.

ItsTelly

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

Many descent fathers don't have contacts with their children and wife but they send money every month to help them out, unless mother is very well off because
of her family or her job, or her second husband.
At least help your children till they old enough to go to work.

What about when he got really wealthy, when he became multimillionaire, when Vincent and Lisa were adults
when they contacted him, why not to be decent human being then, I'm not even talking to be descent father,
just to be descent human being and say to them here son Vincent here daughter Lisa I like to give you some cash to help you out to get better start in life.
Maybe help them with downpayment to buy homes, Art Bell was wealthy enough to do this at some point in his life.
No, he just gave Lisa his stinking book and brushed off Vincent.

And if the rumor is true that Art Bell didn't left them anything in his will to help them financially to help his grandchildren,
then sorry all Bellgabbers but he will be piece of shit in my eyes
(Art Bell if you excluded all your other children from your will you are pure human trash)
Art Bell if you provided Heather Wade with financial help before you died,let's say with the purchase of the house but you excluded
your other children from your will you are a massive piece of trash.
Art Bell listen to me, if you did good in your will to ALL your children then my respect to you and rest in peace,
but if not, be tormented where ever you are right now because of your inner ugliness.

(Bellgabbers, you can hate me now, you can call me names, whatever. My heart is pure)

I won't claim to speak for other BellGabbers but I, for one, completely agree with you.

In my book, worst of all was ignoring his grandchildren.  Most grandparents cherish them.  Given his net worth $10 million, he could have easily set up trusts to pay for their college education at the least. 

Art Bell, the radio host = legend

Art Bell, husband and father = piece of shit

Why Heater continues to worship and honor him is beyond me. I also wonder if his good friends Streiber and Brinkley knew of his dark side.  Seems to me they just ignored it.  I myself couldn't be friends with a man who I knew treated his children this way.

Telly

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 20, 2018, 08:17:41 PM
I won't claim to speak for other BellGabbers but I, for one, completely agree with you.

In my book, worst of all was ignoring his grandchildren.  Most grandparents cherish them.  Given his net worth $10 million, he could have easily set up trusts to pay for their college education at the least. 

Art Bell, husband and father = piece of shit

Telly

What’s the name of your book?

Bart Ell

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 20, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

Thankfully it was that one who was on the radio.
#Legacy
#Bellacy
#Artacy

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
What if a lot the stuff turned out not to be true? We know about the dating service. We know he abandoned Vincent. We don't have Art's rationale there, or for anything else he did or was alleged to have done. The man is no longer here to defend himself and I see completely abandoning him and his memory as no better than how his relationship was with his earlier children.
And deleting Art is also an affront to all the guests he had on and all the time and effort they put into the shows. Are you going to blame all the ills of the world on them too?

#Legacy
#RestInPeace
#Don'tSpeakIllOfTheDead

We have his posts, we have his book in print and in audio, "The Quickening"
Remember Keith played that book for few nights in a raw.

Bart Ell

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 08:19:57 PM
We have his posts, we have his book in print and in audio, "The Quickening"
Remember Keith played that book for few nights in a raw.

Wrong book, cupcake.

It's OK to split with your wife. That's perfectly understandable if things are not working out.
But to turn your back on your own children especially like in case of Vincent and his sister being 2 and 3 years old and not even provide/help
their mother financially for their upbringing is very rotten thing to do...............

I don't disagree with the main thrust of your post.  Art Bell was a terrible father to his earlier children, no doubt about it.  He deserves contempt and I can't respect him as a person since he did that.  I still admire his radio work though.  Same thing goes with actors and rock stars.  I may not agree with their political views and lascivious lifestyles but I can still enjoy the work they do as performers.

If Art was proven guilty of pediophilia, I could no longer listen to the man at all.  That would be unforgivable. So far all I've heard is conjecture and insinuation on that front.

wr250

I'm really so very happy that GoodMV aka Liberace managed to introduce Vincent to us.
I'm really looking forward to his (Vincent's) podcasts. That might bring us some serious dose of healing.

praise GoodMV

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
The source is bullshit without evidence.

She said he didn't get away with it that time but it shocked her. And this is coming from a woman that went to sex parties and let random dudes fuck her. Where there is smoke there is fire and she caught him with an actual child talking to him about sexual things in his office he wasn't even supposed to be in. Art Bell was a sick fuck and his history of suing people would have kept her from talkign about it. I would expect a lot more to come out now that the old pervert is dead.