• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 06:38:41 PM
Keith is the one that lost the big bucks. He has been working on this crap (DMDN) for five years now. Every time there seems to be a chance for positive cash flow, Art’s bullshit blows up. I bet the ouija board story has something to do with this.

Yes, they both lost. But I dont' recall myself bitching at Keith over it.  I personally only posted to Art. (I think. This was a while ago, obviously). It seemed like MITD was more Art's baby.. at least my perspective was that at the time. I totally feel for the guy, and can only imagine the fights those two had.  I wonder how much of Keith's time right now is spent between being pissed and guilty and sad.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on April 26, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
# Cat Had Good Life Insurance Policy
# Profit

# SoManyCats
# SoFewRecipes
# FalkieMrCatRancher

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 06:35:39 PM
I recall being kinda pissed about that whole thing- WHY the hell would Art- the professional he was, with as much money as he had put into MITD- make up some bullshit story and screw himself over like he did? I totally believe it was bogus, but WHY would he do that? I mean, yeah he was sick and needed a way to get out of doing the show, because Airyn was totally over it...  Yeah, I get that. But it cost him BIGTIME- he lost big affiliates.  Then, he turns the show over to a nobody.  That's not to judge Heather. That's just a statement of fact. If he wanted this to be so great, WHY?

He was tired of posting on bellgab so he quit then posted a tit pic and the rest is history.

ItsOver

I recall being kinda pissed about that whole thing- WHY the hell would Art- the professional he was, with as much money as he had put into MITD- make up some bullshit story and screw himself over like he did? I totally believe it was bogus, but WHY would he do that? I mean, yeah he was sick and needed a way to get out of doing the show, because Airyn was totally over it...  Yeah, I get that. But it cost him BIGTIME- he lost big affiliates.  Then, he turns the show over to a nobody.  That's not to judge Heather. That's just a statement of fact. If he wanted this to be so great, WHY?
Art gotta be Art.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 06:39:33 PM
...thus he liked the Asian girls who grew up in patriarchal misogyny.

yellow fever loves all.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 26, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
He was tired of posting on bellgab so he quit then posted a tit pic and the rest is history.

you monster!

Yorkshire pud

I recall being kinda pissed about that whole thing- WHY the hell would Art- the professional he was, with as much money as he had put into MITD- make up some bullshit story and screw himself over like he did? I totally believe it was bogus, but WHY would he do that?

He'd had enough. He loved the rollercoaster of the faithful urging and cajoling him to ressurect his old show and he probably loved the attention, but when it cam down to it, he was tired but knew he would let a lot of people down if he'd said 'Thanks guys, but I just can't, I'm sorry'.. I think Heather knew that, and the two of them thought it up..Remember how it was Heather who apparently called the cops? At that time she wasn't anywhere near hs compound apparently so why did she call the cops? And with all the apparent risk of being in an assassins sights he poses for photos out in the open with his daughter? Really?

Maybe not exactly like that, but close.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 26, 2018, 06:38:52 PM
I've fallen behind on the thread since yesterday. Can someone give me the rundown of today's events?

Art's old friend Karen did a podcast or show earlier, where she talked about how pissed the family was at the Sheriff's handling of Art's death notification to the public.
Heather is helping design Art's headstone. (or is that old news?)
Keith basically said he's giving Heather 6 months to come back, but it may be an entirely new show, and at a different time slot.
Sources are reporting that Art may have taken his own life. But this is totally unverified and I hate speculating. (Though I've done it anyway).
We're still all degenerates.

Bluejay

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
Tonight's replay has been announced to be the "truth or trash" show. Keith is getting more passive aggressive day by day.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 06:43:31 PM
He'd had enough. He loved the rollercoaster of the faithful urging and cajoling him to ressurect his old show and he probably loved the attention, but when it cam down to it, he was tired but knew he would let a lot of people down if he'd said 'Thanks guys, but I just can't, I'm sorry'.. I think Heather knew that, and the two of them thought it up..Remember how it was Heather who apparently called the cops? At that time she wasn't anywhere near hs compound apparently so why did she call the cops? And with all the apparent risk of being in an assassins sights he poses for photos out in the open with his daughter? Really?

Maybe not exactly like that, but close.

Oh yeah, and it got really pissy in here when Art let Asia have her own Youtube Channel.  Why, in God's name??

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 06:44:53 PM
Art's old friend Karen did a podcast or show earlier, where she talked about how pissed the family was at the Sheriff's handling of Art's death notification to the public.
Keith basically said he's giving Heather 6 months to come back, but it may be an entirely new show, and at a different time slot.
Sources are reporting that Art may have taken his own life. But this is totally unverified and I hate speculating. (Though I've done it anyway).

Thanks.

Sean92008

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 06:42:32 PM
yellow fever loves all.

The singer in my band used to announce it introducing me...  He's got yellow fever ladies...

Some would think I was dying...  And some would send me pictures of themselves or friends.

Karen, in a jealous (sexual) rage drove out to the the BLM land, loaded her rifle, and took aim at one Arthur William Bell (the third,) then pulled the trigger...

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
I don’t know. I am one of those recovering Catholics. I choose not to be catholic one day at atime.

Ask albrecht. He knows everything.
:-\ I really don't.  ;)
I'm not a Catholic but it was viewed as a 'mortal sin', I thought. Likewise in some Protestant religions, though in those there isn't the delineation between sins, but there are caveats, especially in these modern times, but also historically: "only God will decide, we don't know how God will judge the suicide victim" "you don't know at that final moment what the person was thinking," if a person was mentally ill or on drugs/alcohol in a state that "not in right mind," "in sacrifice for others" (jumping on a grenade, for example,) out of desperation (avoiding torture) etc.

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

Don't forget, Karen was pissed that the Nye County sheriff wasn't social at the local chili cookout!   :P

Bluejay

Quote from: Ghost on April 26, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Thank you for the greetings! Another thing that doesn’t add up with HW, she said online she couldn’t afford her vet bills (sick cat) so her fans sent her $. Suddenly a week or so later she BUYS A HOUSE. Who’s getting scammed?

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
Don't forget, Karen was pissed that the Nye County sheriff wasn't social at the local chili cookout!   :P

why does everyone forget about the crabfest?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 06:46:05 PM
Oh yeah, and it got really pissy in here when Art let Asia have her own Youtube Channel.  Why, in God's name??

Because it was public and she had comments enabled. Those of us that have daughters didn’t think that was a good way to teach a nine year old girl how to use the internet safely.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 06:12:17 PM
I used them alot in the 70’s. I was in the Adirondack Show-Van-Ists and the Omaha Truckin Company. They were mandatory equipment for vans back then. Still remember my call letters too. Actually one of the few people that got a license.

I have a couple of handhelds in my go bag along with the gmrs and frs talkies.
You probably filled out the form for the FCC when you bought your hunting/camping FRS/GMRS hand-helds.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
i only love huwhite women.

huwhite women age like milk tho, accept your asian overlords

Quote from: Freyja on April 26, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Wow...wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Hey "vaguely lovables" ...good to "see" you all despite the sadness with Art's passing...and all the drama....despicably delicious....
Missed you!

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 06:52:12 PM
You probably filled out the form for the FCC when you bought your hunting/camping FRS/GMRS hand-helds.

The first time

Sean92008

albrecht

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
Nye County and Broward County sheriffs need to be fired, or at least not re-elected, for their behavior.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 26, 2018, 06:52:21 PM
huwhite women age like milk tho, accept your asian overlords

FUCKIN' BASED!