• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

I go back to work today so could you all not post anything until about 11am eastern time when I go to lunch. Thanks. Lol.
Btw I have reached on conclusion in all of this. None of us are ever going to know what happened. I am hoping we might get a new host out of this. Maybe one with actual broadcast experience, like on real radio.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 03:48:40 AM
I go back to work today so could you all not post anything until about 11am eastern time when I go to lunch. Thanks. Lol.
Btw I have reached on conclusion in all of this. None of us are ever going to know what happened. I am hoping we might get a new host out of this. Maybe one with actual broadcast experience, like on real radio.

Bill Birnes is in discussions with Producer Michelle to coauthor a book.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
Bill Birnes is in discussions with Producer Michelle to coauthor a book.
Lmao. Quality post.
Knowing my luck it will be the mystic dingbat in the desert. Lol.

Rix Gins

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

Will do, PB.  Mums the word until your lunch break.  Have a good return to work.  I've got it easy, there aren't any new (or old, for that matter) hosts out there that are as good as Art was.  I'll just be listening to his old shows on occasion, until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
Lmao. Quality post.
Knowing my luck it will be the mystic dingbat in the desert. Lol.

Working titles include “Desserts in the Desert”, “Just Desserts”, “50 Shades of Greys”, “Rattling Cages and Other Frightening Tales From the Desert”, and “Cats, Covens and Bells”.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
So she's claiming that she's also designing the tombstone and needs more time off

Wow. Airyn is letting some chick who was in Art’s life for like two minutes design her own husband’s headstone? Seriously???

And THIS is why she can’t do the show? Bullshit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
Working titles include “Desserts in the Desert”, “Just Desserts”, “50 Shades of Greys”, “Rattling Cages and Other Frightening Tales From the Desert”, and “Cats, Covens and Bells”.

"Pahrump Dumpster Fire"

Just throwing my 2 cents in. ;)

Juan

Everyone talks about Airyn being a child bride, but wasn’t she a college graduate with several years experience as a teacher? If so, that would put her in her mid to late 20s at the marriage and not much, if any, younger than Heather.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on April 26, 2018, 04:08:47 AM
Everyone talks about Airyn being a child bride, but wasn’t she a college graduate with several years experience as a teacher? If so, that would put her in her mid to late 20s at the marriage and not much, if any, younger than Heather.

I think it was early 20’s and they were married 12 years so that would make her about 33-35. Heather is 42.

soulburner

Didn't visit this thread for 24 hours and it's just impossible to keep up. So could anyone give a summary of everything that happened during the last day? Thanks

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
Wow. Airyn is letting some chick who was in Art’s life for like two minutes design her own husband’s headstone? Seriously???

And THIS is why she can’t do the show? Bullshit.

Apparently designing a headstone is work that requires every waking hour to complete and is something that can not be worked upon during her off hours.
She says fuck her job and fuck all you paying subscribers.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: soulburner on April 26, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
Didn't visit this thread for 24 hours and it's just impossible to keep up. So could anyone give a summary of everything that happened during the last day? Thanks
Keith is giving Heather time to decide, Heather is MIA because she's designing Art's headstone, and we're all degenerates.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 04:13:57 AM
I think it was early 20’s and they were married 12 years so that would make her about 33-35. Heather is 42.

Get the fuck out of here- really?

She looks older than 42 in that picture thats used of her everywhere and that was from a few years back- I had assumed she was mid to late 40s when that was taken.

I'm not trying to be a dick but damn...Must have been a hard life.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 26, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
Apparently designing a headstone is work that requires every waking hour to complete and is something that can not be worked upon during her off hours.

Okay, I'm sure it's really hard for Airyn right now. Not only for herself, but for Asia.  She has to keep life as normal as possible for her kids.  As well, being from another country, it may be a bit of a struggle to figure out how American funerals and burials work.  It's likely better for her to delegate what she can.

But Asia is in school, so presumably she has her days (if she's not working- I'm not sure what she's doing) to be doing shit like this herself. 
She also has a sister who was in this situation relatively recently, so could get advice from her.
Most funeral homes (even if there's a cremation done) know how to cater to all types of people- including a young widow who would find the process entirely overwhelming.

If I was a widow, even at this age (my 40's), I dont think that I would be asking someone to design my own husband's headstone.  Helping with the process of making arrangements? Perhaps. The actual design? Fuck no. But that's just me.

I also wouldn't have let some other woman plan the music. Sorry, but even if Airyn was some young thang from overseas, she would have known Art's taste in music by this point (Okay, so we all do, but still).  To me, music is a personal thing. Having spent the last 20 years with the same person, I would have wanted to put together music for his memorial myself. But that's just me.

Plus, Art died 2 weeks ago.  Heather's still not back.  She had plans to go on just days after his death, but now we're to believe that life is just too hard to cope. So hard to cope with that she's the one designing a headstone. HUH??

Kolchak

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 26, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

I, too, want my headstone designed by a someone who didn’t attend my funeral. Maybe even a transient who will be paid in PBR cans.

DarKPenguiN

What is this headstone business, a joke?

Damn I'm really going to have to go back and read this thread because I'm seemingly missing some crucial information here...How far back in pages should I go to at least partially grasp the gist of this insanity that is seemingly going on.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on April 26, 2018, 04:50:47 AM

Damn I'm really going to have to go back and read this thread because I'm seemingly missing some crucial information here...How far back in pages should I go to at least partially grasp the gist of this insanity that is seemingly going on.

last page, under PizzaPunch's post. He's got a screen shot.

FYI, DP..  Heather is posting shit and then deleting it.  She's been lying and leading on her rabid fans on FB to garner sympathy.  Keith said (if you assume he's telling the truth- and frankly, why would he lie about this, when he's the one worried about the network he owns?) that Heather agreed to come back live on Monday. She posted on her FB that she said no such thing, and that he made it up.  Later, she deleted it. 

Juan

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on April 26, 2018, 04:50:47 AM
They have to decide which word to misspell to match Ramona’s.

DarKPenguiN

Thanks, I must have somehow missed that.

All I had known that was going on was her calling Knapp a vulture (I like Knapp a ton but I still got a laugh out of that) and not returning to work yet.

Thats pretty crazy about the headstone- Do you think its legit or just her saying something to sound important? Honestly , I cannot fathom its real.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on April 26, 2018, 04:57:26 AM
Thanks, I must have somehow missed that.

All I had known that was going on was her calling Knapp a vulture (I like Knapp a ton but I still got a laugh out of that) and not returning to work yet.

Thats pretty crazy about the headstone- Do you think its legit or just her saying something to sound important? Honestly , I cannot fathom its real.

She also told people she was planning the music for the funeral, however all accounts are that she didn't even attend. (I have no idea if it's true, and frankly, could care less. But why make herself out to be all important?)

ge30542

Vivid Entertainmet award winner of "Best Phone Sex", Marconi Award winning broadcaster, and Headstone Designer to the Stars. This chick does it all!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ge30542 on April 26, 2018, 05:05:47 AM
Vivid Entertainmet award winner of "Best Phone Sex", Marconi Award winning broadcaster, and Headstone Designer to the Stars. This chick does it all!

I thought that said "Macaroni Award" ;D

awguy

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
So she's claiming that she's also designing the tombstone and needs more time off

If that's the case then Art's headstone will probably involve a carving of heather.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: awguy on April 26, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
If that's the case then Art's headstone will probably involve a carving of heather.

That's only because only she knows what he really wants.

awguy

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
Keith is waiting for the other squirrel

https://twitter.com/keithrowland/status/989396334611345408

This is an interesting development. Keith has the upper hand in one way: he owns the network and therefore has control of what shows are on it. Sounds like Keith might pull MiTD off the network entirely. And the wording suggests that if Heather comes back, she might not even be in the same time slot.

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

No she was like 10 maybe 12

trust_no_one

Yes, Keith's recent tweet about building another show is interesting.  Get a good host and just move on, don't be held hostage for an indeterminate amount of time for changing reasons.

DanTSX

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on April 26, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
Get the fuck out of here- really?

She looks older than 42 in that picture thats used of her everywhere and that was from a few years back- I had assumed she was mid to late 40s when that was taken.

I'm not trying to be a dick but damn...Must have been a hard life.

She’s an Alaska 6 man.  She’s just always gonna look rough.