• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 24, 2018, 09:59:47 PM
I think I state the obvious when I say that it would now be extremely awkward for Heather to come back.

Let's say she actually gets on the air Monday.  What does she say? Next up my favorite guest: Glynis McCants?  And then she acts like she's all interested and fascinated in this shit...

I mean you can't really pretend things are normal after all that has gone down in a very public manner. 

P.S.  Did we ever find out who the guest host was before he got yanked?

Telly

and the shame of carrying Art's love child.

Ghost Nutter

Heather being dead set against allowing a guest host is ridiculous....Even Art Bell said he'd be open  to midnight in the desert being live on weekends with a guest host..

Well I hear Art.  No surprise last minute guest host.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
The irony is Pizza is Italian..Not known for its antipathy to Communists. But as for HW? Perhaps she is... Maybe?

Probably. She didn't want to talk about conspiracy theories anymore. That's a typical commie trait. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
I don’t care if she likes it or not, but the doorbell ringing about 3 minutes after the chase would sound divine.

And I don’t know if she has a doorbell either.

PPPPPP.... You need to get one of your staff onto it, get the info.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 24, 2018, 08:22:20 PM
Is a location next to two large cathouses a good location?

Telly

# ThatzUp2UrWallet2Decide
# If You Use Such Places Itz a Feature
# If You Don't Itz a Flaw
# 2 Each Their Own 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on April 24, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
Heather being dead set against allowing a guest host is ridiculous....Even Art Bell said he'd be open  to midnight in the desert being live on weekends with a guest host..

It's understandable, she's terrified that they will (probably) be better than her and the listeners will bombard Keith with a request to that effect.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
I vote for Sexy John B. Wells as the new MITD host. I don't care if he's happily engaged now. He'll always be my imaginary boyfriend.  8)

Pass the Courvoisier.

This guy? Really?! :-\

You need help, girl! :D

can we please talk about Art busting gallons of nutt in Heather?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 10:02:08 PM
and the shame of carrying Art's love child.

Are we sure love was involved that was reciprocated?

DanTSX

Quote from: Catsmile on April 24, 2018, 09:51:54 PM
# DifferentStrokes4DifferentFolks
# OneMansTreasureAnotherzTrash
# TruthOrTrash

Legal brothers raise all the ships in the harbor

Legal brothers keep women on their toes knowing that they no longer hold primacy over he pussy when it can be bought like a pack of smokes.  Therefore women must step up and act better to achieve.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

This guy? Really?! :-\

You need help, girl! :D

LOL! he's channeling Art. #FaceForRadio

Taco Bell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
The irony is Pizza is Italian..Not known for its antipathy to Communists. But as for HW? Perhaps she is... Maybe?

Not this phaggy time fancy pants look at me I'm in italy I'm holding up the leaning tower of failure pizza, talking the bastardized American version that sells more than 3 billion pies a year, which equals out to 251,770,000 pounds of pizza consumed per year.

Now go get me a beer.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 10:06:14 PM
Are we sure love was involved that was reciprocated?

only love in fluid form.

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
can we please talk about Art busting gallons of nutt in Heather?

Yeah she probably scooped it all out and kept it in the freezer in little bags with the date on it

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 10:02:20 PM
Well I hear Art.  No surprise last minute guest host.

Well, thank goodness there are other things to listen to. 

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
Yeah she probably scooped it all out and kept it in the freezer in little bags with the date on it

frozen bell sperm? damn. scandalous.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 09:57:23 PM
I hate to point out the obvious, but how do you know she likes pizza? Eh? Well, does she? Eh?  ;)

That doesn’t matter ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

Video later?  :-X

CoolTen10

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
I vote for Sexy John B. Wells as the new MITD host. I don't care if he's happily engaged now. He'll always be my imaginary boyfriend.  8)

Pass the Courvoisier.

George Knapp should become the new host, especially after she called him a Vulture. Wouldn't that be funny?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Hey guise. It's a long time lurker no one remembers. Just stopping in to say hi.

Hi.

Hey there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CoolTen10 on April 24, 2018, 10:14:18 PM
George Knapp should become the new host, especially after she called him a Vulture. Wouldn't that be funny?

Only he's made it clear several times already that he doesn't want the job. Therefore, bateman. ;)

]

FallenSeraph

All we have to do is babble on about lesbians, sex workers, pizza, Catholics, witches, bodily fluids, Sexy John B. Wells, FB/Twitter drama, Keith, the price of land in Nevada and What Chefist Knows for about 1,300 more pages and we will have BEAT THE FALKIE THREAD!

That would make me GIDDY!

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 10:18:54 PM
All we have to do is babble on about lesbians, sex workers, pizza, Catholics, witches, bodily fluids, Sexy John B. Wells, FB/Twitter drama, Keith, the price of land in Nevada and What Chefist Knows for about 1,300 more pages and we will have BEAT THE FALKIE THREAD!

Why don’t you sit on my lap and let me teach you some maths?

Only about 670 pages to go...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Steady on lass..

DanTSX

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
Not having had dick in you does not make you lesbian because I haven't and I'm not.

They are talking about the lesbo hierarchy gradient within the wider community.

Silverback pack leader caste lesbians do not fraternize with sexually interested men, and were also so butch they never had a phase of confusion where they had partners of opposite sex. 

At least that is what I’m gathering from this.  Interesting to learn these intricitie.  Lesbians are apparently tribbal.