• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:34:39 PM
It's unreal.  That whole crowd is truly batshit crazy.   Which is why the Dietrich thread had to wither away and die.

Albrecht seems to comprehend it and can type it out on the fly. 

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:31:24 PM
I don’t hang out in the “community”. They don’t like me and I don’t like them. Don’t get me started. Lol.

PBS does her own thing, and refuses to be pigeon-holed.  (Really hoping that's not some euphemism I'm unfamiliar with.)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:12:55 PM
They are up tight and very rigid in their politic stances. Not to mention I like women who look like fucking women and not Art Bell.

This wins. **crying 🤣**

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 24, 2018, 08:54:12 PM
Late afternoon she posted the words "in agony" when someone posted asking how she was. That's all I've seen today.

Barf

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 09:35:51 PM
PBS does her own thing, and refuses to be pigeon-holed.  (Really hoping that's not some euphemism I'm unfamiliar with.)

I have heard that pigeon toed increases camel toe. But I don’t know about pigeon holed.

ShayP

I think your fine.  I was worried about Gravity's use of "fish."  I have no idea what's what anymore.  :-\

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:14:11 PM
That explains why that Eagle person talked shit to me when I didn't participate in the show.  Makes sense now.

Sounds like there were some expectations. They probably had a plan to have you travel north of the Mississippi

Taco Bell

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 09:23:45 PM
6 feet tall.  I always though he was around 5'9".  He was an oddly built fellow.

Oddly built but stacked in all the right places nomsayin

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 09:37:22 PM
I think your fine.  I was worried about Gravity's use of "fish."  I have no idea what's what anymore.  :-\

I was going to ask too. I think maybe they're all drunk, Shay and we're the only sober ones. :-\

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
Sounds like there were some expectations. They probably had a plan to have you travel north of the Mississippi

I can do north.  West is still an issue.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2018, 09:32:55 PM
Go ahead get started... 

Sorry...
Quick answer I am not dating someone butch based on me being a lipstick lesbian. I am not dating anyone with a dick regardless of them calling it another weird ass trans name (you’re still a man), oh and the non-binary I don’t know what fucking gender I am today people need to read up on biology.
My first experience in a lesbian bar I got told not to tell anyone I had been with man that it would immediately make them dislike me. I didn’t listen. Told people I met I was bi and they wouldn’t so much as talk with me after. I was 19. You don’t forget that shit.
Politics,  well if you aren’t liberal you better shut your mouth too.
It’s simple I love women who look like women. I usually meet them in the course of my daily life not at some specific community. Considering how much they preach love and acceptance they rarely give it out. And that is just for starters. Lol.

ShayP

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 09:39:31 PM
Oddly built but stacked in all the right places nomsayin

LOL!  Short arms and narrow shoulders.  Like he was formed out of clay.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 09:39:34 PM
I was going to ask too. I think maybe they're all drunk, Shay and we're the only sober ones. :-\

Sober for now.  I'm feeling a little bit of the vodka creeping up on me.  I had a big dinner too.  Oh well.

chefist

Ok... looking at the door... waiting for the professor to walk in. Want a hint!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:34:53 PM
I keep telling you. They are intimidated by the fish.

Think about it. Did you get laid more before or after the fish?
Women love my tattoos. Actually people in general talk to me a lot because of them. And zeebo is right about me doing my own thing.  :)

Taco Bell

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:40:39 PM
Quick answer I am not dating someone butch based on me being a lipstick lesbian. I am not dating anyone with a dick regardless of them calling it another weird ass trans name (you’re still a man), oh and the non-binary I don’t know what fucking gender I am today people need to read up on biology.
My first experience in a lesbian bar I got told not to tell anyone I had been with man that it would immediately make them dislike me. I didn’t listen. Told people I met I was bi and they wouldn’t so much as talk with me after. I was 19. You don’t forget that shit.
It’s simple I love women who look like women. I usually meet them in the course of my daily life not at some specific community. Considering how much they preach love and acceptance they rarely give it out. And that is just for starters. Lol.

How do you feel about tucking?

I'd fuck me.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:41:03 PM
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9252.msg642119#msg642119

You are in the know sir.  I appreciate the info.  I expect you are an agent now, and I have to watch what I say and do.   ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2018, 09:32:03 PM
Heard a very differently-worded ad today.  Almost like the FTC might have had a talkin' with these plum-now nice folks who like freedom and money.
Would be somewhat ironic if some FTC violations cost Jack from Banyon Hill his freedom and some of his money.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
Albrecht seems to comprehend it and can type it out on the fly.

Indeed.  Albrecht seems to be one of those that can think at the speed of light.
Not me.  I was born and bred to be hanging tailgates on F-150's down at the Rouge but manged to escape my
birth right somehow.   

Albrecht was the thread's Dietrich Whisperer for sure.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 09:42:08 PM
Ok... looking at the door... waiting for the professor to walk in. Want a hint!

You fucking cocktease. You better have something.

When is KR going to grow a pair and fire the bitch

albrecht

;D ;D :o

Asuka Langley

are you afraid of benis?

you're a lesbian?

OMG!

;)

zeebo

...Told people I met I was bi and they wouldn’t so much as talk with me after. ...

I heard that there's a kind of grudge there, rooted in a belief that bi females eventually go straight? I mean if that's true what's the deal, do you have to like sign up for a lifetime subscription?

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 24, 2018, 09:01:13 PM
Hey PB....
Maybe u need to draw us a picture book of what was going on at the "compound in the desert" like the old Snorry and fatboy cartoons... instant best seller. Gotta strike while the iron is hot!

Heh, and get RoseGirl mad at me?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
Women love my tattoos. Actually people in general talk to me a lot because of them. And zeebo is right about me doing my own thing.  :)

You certainly are the only person from your area that flaunts a Cubs tattoo. I’ll give you that much. Was that from the era when. Hicago had that woman mayor?  Jane Birne or something?