• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 24, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
It looks like the fine people of Pahrump are trying to put an end to it.  https://pvtimes.com/news/pahrump-citizens-file-petition-to-ban-brothels-in-nye-county/

They had to wait until Art Bell was dead?  Is Norry right about coincidences?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 24, 2018, 08:22:38 PM
believe me, heather is fighting for her life,, she most likely pissed of a Philippine woman who would rather gut her than let her leave,, the worst thing is if she brings her family over then HW is up shit creek without a paddle.

Oh yeah??? Well has she ever seen Heather dance with fire???

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 08:27:22 PM
PBS "Frontline." Ross Mitchell narrator.
Yes. There could be the popular version of the story and then the more professional "Frontline" version. I can hear Ross introducing a segment: "from the beginning there were always concerns about bumper music legalities but that was only the beginning of how a formerly hugely popular award-winning radio host successful in the late night hours would end in his death with a young wife and children and crazy witch, in a compound in the desert near brothels. This ladies and gentlemen is the story of Dark Matter and MITD, the story you didn't hear about...."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:32:15 PM
Nevermind Rix.  He's drunk again.   ::)

Can you get drunk without drinking?! ???

Lilith

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 08:32:20 PM
Yes. There could be the popular version of the story and then the more professional "Frontline" version. I can hear Ross introducing a segment: "from the beginning there were always concerns about bumper music legalities but that was only the beginning of how a formerly hugely popular award-winning radio host successful in the late night hours would end in his death with a young wife and children and crazy witch, in a compound in the desert near brothels. This ladies and gentlemen is the story of Dark Matter and MITD, the story you didn't hear about...."

Yeah, he'd be a good choice too.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 08:32:55 PM
Can you get drunk without drinking?! ???

Absolutely.  Especially if one is in love.

...or suffering from a lack of oxygen that gives the illusion of being drunk.  But whatever.  Love.

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 04:10:58 PM
Well someone should tell Keef he missed that part.

# PowerfulCodeMonkey-FuQueefHas
# MayTheCopy&PasteBeWithHim

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2018, 08:34:02 PM
Ah yes, I remember it well :D

why was there so much ass hurt about this incident?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:27:27 PM
It escalated after that. Lasha was going on and on about how mean people were to her about it. She attacked everyone in the belle haven thread at one point over Nancy. It was really said and disturbing much like Heather is acting now.

She banned me from her mystic forum just because I told her on this forum not to quote one of my posts to use to attack EarthAlien. Twisted sister.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:34:46 PM
Absolutely.  Especially if one is in love.

...or suffering from a lack of oxygen that gives the illusion of being drunk.  But whatever.  Love.

Sorry, buddy...maybe I am drunk...or accidentally absorbed some sort of psychedelic because I've totally lost the thread of this conversation now. :P

Sean92008

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
Some loser needs to create the timeline of the shit that went down, step by step, that got us to the fabulous dumpster fire we enjoy today. For future generations and junk.

That was my goal (just for the Hating Heather drama), to document all the Tweets and FB post screen captures here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12061.0

popple

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Hey guise. It's a long time lurker no one remembers. Just stopping in to say hi.

Hi.

Welcome back! You're just in time  :)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 08:32:20 PM
;D

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 08:36:34 PM
She banned me from her mystic forum ...

I sort of want to go there so I can get banned too, enhance my bellgab street cred.

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 08:39:18 PM
I sort of want to go there so I can get banned too, enhance my bellgab street cred.

madman!

Ufobaby

Hello I'm new have been an Art Bell listener for many years. Was a listener of the show until Heather started getting weird about 6 months ago. No longer listen to MITD too much drama.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 08:39:18 PM
Be careful, Zeeb.  Squirrels and streets don't go together real well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 24, 2018, 08:38:13 PM
Ha, that's all right.  MD was gone for the weekend.  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1183144#msg1183144

I'm not sure what's being implied here...but I also don't care. :P

Quote from: cyclosp214 on April 24, 2018, 08:40:43 PM
So Did Heather kill herself yet?

no, she wants to bring Art's lovechild to term.

aldousburbank

One valuable side effect of Art's Friday The 13th exit- it's mimimized the boring politically distasteful mobius strip that had of late characterized BellGab and put the emphasis back on inappropriate low brow humor just as it should be.