• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:12:55 PM
They are up tight and very rigid in their politic stances. Not to mention I like women who look like fucking women and not Art Bell.
Praise PBS.  You have some damn fine shows at times, too.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
That’s how Nancy Birnes got in trouble during open mic night on Bella Haven. She disclosed that RoseGirl and Eagle were married. Or so I heard. They must be an item. Before I got locked out, they were the only two posters on Lasha’s forum.
Not quite right. Nancy called in at the end of a gabcast and thought just her and MV were talking and the gabcast was still live. I was in chat that night.

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 08:16:24 PM
Yeah let’s get a quick rundown
Should be a documentary made or a netflix series narrated by Leo maybe made about the whole Dark Matter and MITD 'radio' drama.

Quote from: Theadora on April 24, 2018, 08:05:54 PM
Heather is the next best thing to Mike Siegal.  Keith bought the show from Art, contingent upon Art futily trying to teach her the job.  Now, she's angling for the upper hand, and nobody cares.  Keith ought to recruit, Gary Leggiere.

I hope this post finally puts to rest the rumor that I'm, Art Bell, even if he is only playing, Opossum.

Is this shit pile making enough money to be worth it?  Is it making any money at all?

It looks to me like Art was giving Heather room and board in lieu of salary, and free use of broadcasting equipment - is that over, and is that what this is about? 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 08:17:49 PM
Praise PBS.  You have some damn fine shows at times, too.

I do what I can with your donation dollars. More lesbian “art” films? Lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:18:00 PM
Not quite right. Nancy called in at the end of a gabcast and thought just her and MV were talking and the gabcast was still live. I was in chat that night.

I didn’t hear it. I was on the periphery and was just going by memory.

Sure seems like Lasha gets involved in a lot of drama she never sees coming.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Catsmile on April 24, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

# LOCATIONLOCATIONLOCATION

Is a location next to two large cathouses a good location?

Telly

weeberwubber

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
Some loser needs to create the timeline of the shit that went down, step by step, that got us to the fabulous dumpster fire we enjoy today. For future generations and junk.

Preferrably someone who is good at footnotes or the squabbling over misremembered facts will assplode into another 143 pages.

believe me, heather is fighting for her life,, she most likely pissed of a Philippine woman who would rather gut her than let her leave,, the worst thing is if she brings her family over then HW is up shit creek without a paddle.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 08:20:29 PM
Is there anybody who can confirm your alibi?
Heh Nancy herself for one. Handful of us were left.

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:21:35 PM
I do what I can with your donation dollars. Most lesbian “art” films? Lol

Yes pretty much anything goes as long as it's got classical music in the soundtrack.

Rix Gins

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

You’d think that real property with a mass transit system that places you within a short walk from legal retail pussy for sale, would be worth a bit more

It looks like the fine people of Pahrump are trying to put an end to it.  https://pvtimes.com/news/pahrump-citizens-file-petition-to-ban-brothels-in-nye-county/

Catsmile

Quote from: damon on April 24, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
Your right that Heather should be punished. She will be Falkie's new roommate for Life.

# GodDamnHowBrutalDeathB4Falkie
# YouBeast

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Genessee KC on April 24, 2018, 07:48:22 PM
Maybe we should fire up the old Ouija board and ask Art these pressing questions

that planchette looks like a piece of beef jerky

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 08:20:27 PM
Should be a documentary made or a netflix series narrated by Leo maybe made about the whole Dark Matter and MITD 'radio' drama.

I wouldn't mind that for realz...only with Hendrie narrating. I really can't hear anyone else doing it.

ItsOver

PBS "Frontline." Ross Mitchell narrator.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 08:21:36 PM
I didn’t hear it. I was on the periphery and was just going by memory.

Sure seems like Lasha gets involved in a lot of drama she never sees coming.
It escalated after that. Lasha was going on and on about how mean people were to her about it. She attacked everyone in the belle haven thread at one point over Nancy. It was really said and disturbing much like Heather is acting now.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 08:26:21 PM
I wouldn't mind that for realz...only with Hendrie narrating. I really can't hear anyone else doing it.
He could recreate key meltdowns and heated conversations using his voice skills!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 24, 2018, 08:25:27 PM
that planchette looks like a piece of beef jerky

It's beef jerky curtains thats why there is a hole

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 08:27:49 PM
He could recreate key meltdowns and heated conversations using his voice skills!

Oh, abstotutely! ;)

Rix Gins

I vote for keef rolo to do the narrating.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 24, 2018, 08:22:20 PM
Is a location next to two large cathouses a good location?

Telly

Now that the pervert with the drone has stopped flying overhead taking footage of the cars and license plates.

Sean92008

Quote from: Father Jack on April 24, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
On another tack, I hope for Airyn's sake that Art left a bullet-proof will and that there won't be a bunch of litigation and contesting of it. I don't know how savvy he was about these things, but I suspect he was. He had to know time was short.

He was a total manchild.  Ramona was the business lady...

He was reported to have $10M in value in recent years.  Art himself said that he had nowhere that much in mid-2015.

I do think that Airyn would be best in a place that doesn't have legalized prostitution to raise her daughter in.  Vegas high schools, on career day had a common company participating, the accounting firm that exclusively worked at a chain of strip clubs... Uh, yeah...  Nevada isn't the best place to raise a daughter, look at what it did to Heather Leona Bell Wade.

Then there's the story of the pastor's wife...  MV will not like this picture but there's not nudity left.  This woman (pastor's wife, daughter-in-law for a grand poobah for the area) flashed me, touched me inappropriately and put much more revealing photos online...