• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 08:01:28 PM
are you bi?

Are you serious? PBS is a loud and proud lesbian..Paladin wants to make her straight, but he won't.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 08:03:49 PM
Yeah.  It was like the two were married at times.
They were married!  Now all of this makes sense!  :o

ponyboysunset

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 08:01:28 PM
are you bi?
No but I love bi women. Most hardcore lesbians freak me out.

Sean92008

Quote from: Azzerae on April 24, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
Airyn is Catholic. Witchcraft is practically considered 'of the devil' in Catholicism. So that leads me to believe Heather and herself had nothing in common (aside from being involved with Art).

Part of Catholicism's appeal is that they appropriate local customs and traditions.  The whole religion and its stories are pretty much plagiarized from other religions' traditions anyway...  Well, the Philippines has voodoo-like wackadoodle stuff going on there and putting curses on people WAS rather pedestrian in their population.  I was getting ripped off by an employer and my Filipino girlfriend's family asked for a picture of the VP doing it to me...   Yes, I think it worked.  Within two years, he was out of his own family's company, completely...

So, Airyn has likely been exposed to a lot of that stuff and probably has friends and family who practice it.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 08:04:33 PM
Are you serious? PBS is a loud and proud lesbian..Paladin wants to make her straight, but he won't.

just re-testing the waters

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 08:04:33 PM
She makes Paladin straight just for clarification.

Theadora

Heather is the next best thing to Mike Siegal.  Keith bought the show from Art, contingent upon Art futily trying to teach her the job.  Now, she's angling for the upper hand, and nobody cares.  Keith ought to recruit, Gary Leggiere.

I hope this post finally puts to rest the rumor that I'm, Art Bell, even if he is only playing, Opossum.

weeberwubber

Quote from: 8bitwizard on April 24, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
So let me get this straight. Heather Wade is part of Art Bell's Inner Circle she even lives right next door but she's completely unaware that he dies until the following day. Whitley Strieber says on his site that Art passed away at 10:30 a.m. on Friday morning but the Bell family wanted to keep it quiet from the media.
Well Heather is on the air Friday night and seems to be completely oblivious to his death. Noory announces it on Coast to Coast AM that same Friday evening and Heather doesn't start responding to it until Saturday morning.
If she is so close to the Bell family how did she not know he died earlier in the day that's all I'm saying...

You slipped timelines, brother. Welcome to the best timeline. Read the past 60 pages or so to get yourself straight.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2018, 08:05:13 PM
Part of Catholicism's appeal is that they appropriate local customs and traditions.  The whole religion and its stories are pretty much plagiarized from other religions' traditions anyway...  Well, the Philippines has voodoo-like wackadoodle stuff going on there and putting curses on people WAS rather pedestrian in their population.  I was getting ripped off by an employer and my Filipino girlfriend's family asked for a picture of the VP doing it to me...   Yes, I think it worked.  Within two years, he was out of his own family's company, completely...

So, Airyn has likely been exposed to a lot of that stuff and probably has friends and family who practice it.

:o

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 24, 2018, 08:05:54 PM
Heather is the next best thing to Mike Siegal.  Keith bought the show from Art, contingent upon Art futily trying to teach her the job.  Now, she's angling for the upper hand, and nobody cares.  Keith ought to recruit, Gary Leggiere.

I hope this post finally puts to rest the rumor that I'm, Art Bell.

No Robin, that’s not how disclosure works

DanTSX

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
I believe we covered this “outing” last week. She made a huge deal about it. I weighed in, long and short of it no one gives a flying fuck anymore who’s gay. But as usual she was a huge victim.
PS pretty sure Heather is straight. Even if she’s not doubt she would with them. Not to mention Lasha publicly said she hates biwomen.
#goldstarlesbian
#noonecaresifyoulikethekitty
#whereisthebarfemoji

Oh duh.  It just occurred to me that they were outed, as in outed.

I think I’m so beyond the whole gay marriage thing that It didn’t occur to me that they were outed that way as opposed to being outed as married.

Yeah that would be poor form

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on April 24, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

I hope this post finally puts to rest the rumor that I'm, Art Bell.

I don't think that was ever a rumor. :)

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
Once again, tax appraisal value has very little to do with market value. It is for property tax assessment purposes only.

For example. I doubt you can buy a 1acre lot anywhere in Pahrump tror $7000

# Ur Rite
# I Wouldn't Pay 2K for 30°-100°F Scrubland <8" Rain Year
# However There Iz No Accounting 4 Taste
# Meth & Whore Adjacent Might be Worth it 4 Some Folks
# NotMe
# LOCATIONLOCATIONLOCATION
# Suprised @ How Few Owners of Real Property
# Misunderstanding Tax Assessed Value VS. Real Market Value of Real Estate

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 08:07:57 PM
No Robin, that’s not how disclosure works

Nancy birnes beat Steven Greer to disclosure it seems

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 08:05:36 PM
She makes Paladin straight just for clarification.

He adores her..As do we all of course, but he REALLY adores her.

DanTSX

Quote from: Catsmile on April 24, 2018, 08:08:47 PM
# Ur Rite
# I Wouldn't Pay 2K for 30°-100°F Scrubland <8" Rain Year
# However There Iz No Accounting 4 Taste
# Meth & Whore Adjacent Might be Worth it 4 Some Folks
# NotMe
# LOCATIONLOCATIONLOCATION
# Suprised @ How Few Owners of Real Property
# Misunderstanding Tax Assessed Value VS. Real Market Value of Real Estate

You’d think that real property with a mass transit system that places you within a short walk from legal retail pussy for sale, would be worth a bit more

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
Remember that classic moment like a week before the premiere, when Art and Keith had a huge public squabble and the whole show was cancelled for like two hours?  Exciting times.
Cue Mary Hopkins singing "Those Were the Days"

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 08:07:05 PM
Why?

They are up tight and very rigid in their politic stances. Not to mention I like women who look like fucking women and not Art Bell.

CoolTen10

Has anyone heard what is going on between Airyn Bell and Heather? Is she trying to kick HW off the property? But didn't Heather buy the house? How can AB do that? To confusing... :o

Sean92008

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 24, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
Heather Wade doesn't even have half the talent these girls do...She needs to get over it and get on with her life...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-_9cwdLug

Singer/harp player looks part Asian to me.

She can put her lips on my reed...

(harmonica joke)

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
That’s how Nancy Birnes got in trouble during open mic night on Bella Haven. She disclosed that RoseGirl and Eagle were married. Or so I heard. They must be an item. Before I got locked out, they were the only two posters on Lasha’s forum.

That explains why that Eagle person talked shit to me when I didn't participate in the show.  Makes sense now.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:12:55 PM
They are up tight and very rigid in their politic stances. Not to mention I like women who look like fucking women and not Art Bell.

ShayP

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 07:28:10 PM
Is Eagle a human female or an actual Eagle? Canada has recently made bestiality legal

You need peanut butter for a dog to do that.

...so I heard.

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
Remember that classic moment like a week before the premiere, when Art and Keith had a huge public squabble and the whole show was cancelled for like two hours?  Exciting times.

Some loser needs to create the timeline of the shit that went down, step by step, that got us to the fabulous dumpster fire we enjoy today. For future generations and junk.

whoozit

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:14:11 PM
That explains why that Eagle person talked shit to me when I didn't participate in the show.  Makes sense now.
Got a tongue lashing, did you?

DanTSX

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
Some loser needs to create the timeline of the shit that went down, step by step, that got us to the fabulous dumpster fire we enjoy today. For future generations and junk.

Yeah let’s get a quick rundown

aldousburbank

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

You’d think that real property with a mass transit system that places you within a short walk from legal retail pussy for sale, would be worth a bit more

It really bothers me when I enjoy your posts.