• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: nbirnes on April 24, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
Tiny clarification: When you say "they", you mean RoseGirl and Eagle as lone posters on their forum. Not me.

A man and a woman who were married, had their own forum to talk to each other?

Wtf.  Just talk to each other or text if your away

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 03:42:40 PM
Her friends are Facebook and Lasha.

So at least wise counsel is assured.

DanTSX

Quote from: nbirnes on April 24, 2018, 07:42:42 PM
It was inadvertent.

Nancy when do you and Bill release your blooper reel?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 07:43:50 PM
A man and a woman who were married, had their own forum to talk to each other?

I think they're both women...well, sorta. You know. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 07:46:43 PM
I think they're both women...well, sorta. You know. ;)

who's wearing the strap on?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 07:43:48 PM
😂😂😂 im sorry, that's hilarious

The bellgab holds many more of these moments. So many I’ve forgotten most of them.

Genessee KC

Maybe we should fire up the old Ouija board and ask Art these pressing questions

GravitySucks

Quote from: 8bitwizard on April 24, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
So let me get this straight. Heather Wade is part of Art Bell's Inner Circle she even lives right next door but she's completely unaware that he dies until the following day. Whitley Strieber says on his site that Art passed away at 10:30 a.m. on Friday morning but the Bell family wanted to keep it quiet from the media.
Well Heather is on the air Friday night and seems to be completely oblivious to his death. Noory announces it on Coast to Coast AM that same Friday evening and Heather doesn't start responding to it until Saturday morning.
If she is so close to the Bell family how did she not know he died earlier in the day that's all I'm saying...

Heather did not do a live show on 4/13. They posted a notice that there was going to be a replay “due to unforeseen circumstances “

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 07:43:50 PM
A man woman and a woman who were married, had their own forum to talk to each other?

It's not gay and butch enough

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 24, 2018, 07:48:06 PM
The bellgab holds many more of these moments. So many I’ve forgotten most of them.

lol, bellgab.gif

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on April 24, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
Tiny clarification: When you say "they", you mean RoseGirl and Eagle as lone posters on their forum. Not me.

Sorry. Thanks for the clarification. I think Ciaradelo and wr250 were posters there. I got the feeling that Lasha knew Ciaradelo from some previous life.

damon

http://midnightinthedesert.com/neil-degrasse-tyson/

Tue April 24 â€" Neil deGrasse Tyson (Art Bell Replay)
Posted on April 24, 2018 in Guests | 6661 Views | Leave a response

Websites: haydenplanetarium.org/tyson/   channel.nationalgeographic.com/startalk/

Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson was born and raised in New York City where he was educated in the public schools clear through his graduation from the Bronx High School of Science. Tyson went on to earn his BA in Physics from Harvard and his PhD in Astrophysics from Columbia. Neil’s professional research interests are broad, but include star formation, exploding stars, dwarf galaxies, and the structure of our Milky Way.

Neil is currently kicking off the second season of National Geographic Channel’s Emmy-nominated StarTalk on Sunday, October 25th, at 11:00 PM Eastern. He also hosted Nova’s ScienceNOW and Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey. Neil is the fifth head of the world-renowned Hayden Planetarium in New York City and the first occupant of its Frederick P. Rose Directorship. He is also a research associate of the Department of Astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 07:50:48 PM
Sorry. Thanks for the clarification. I think Ciaradelo and wr250 were posters there. I got the feeling that Lasha knew Ciaradelo from some previous life.

what happened to Cuckadelo?

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
She also mowed Art’s lawn.

From the sound of things, he may also have been mowing hers

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 8bitwizard on April 24, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
So let me get this straight. Heather Wade is part of Art Bell's Inner Circle she even lives right next door but she's completely unaware that he dies until the following day. Whitley Strieber says on his site that Art passed away at 10:30 a.m. on Friday morning but the Bell family wanted to keep it quiet from the media.
Well Heather is on the air Friday night and seems to be completely oblivious to his death. Noory announces it on Coast to Coast AM that same Friday evening and Heather doesn't start responding to it until Saturday morning.
If she is so close to the Bell family how did she not know he died earlier in the day that's all I'm saying...

Eh? Now I'm confused again...I thought I knew what had happened... Damn!!!

Sean92008

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
"wellness check"

I'm sick of seeing this bandied about as if this truly is a life or death matter.  Step back and look at the situation.  The woman is creating this melodrama and some people suck it up like gravy and give her sympathy.  She's performing some sort of virtual self immolation in Art Bell's memory.  Pathetic.

Agreed...  Playing for sympathy but possibly dangerous to keep drawing negative energy to whole scene.  An unintended consequence may be that hundreds or (hopefully) thousands of people say "enough, Heather, go kill yourself" and the wave of energy washes over her to go run in front of a bus.  I'll enjoy the drama. That conniving bitch deserves the worst at this point.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 24, 2018, 08:50:05 AM
I suggest heather grieve the way i do: à drug and alcohol binge. It totally resets the brain. Then she can get back in the saddle.

I second that.

Damn, I am NEVER gonna catch up in this thread. WOOOOO! It's starting to make the Falkie thread look like a shy turtle.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 07:51:47 PM
From the sound of things, he may also have been mowing hers

>dat moment you realize Art looked like a butch lesbian

ponyboysunset

I believe we covered this “outing” last week. She made a huge deal about it. I weighed in, long and short of it no one gives a flying fuck anymore who’s gay. But as usual she was a huge victim.
PS pretty sure Heather is straight. Even if she’s not doubt she would with them. Not to mention Lasha publicly said she hates biwomen.
#goldstarlesbian
#noonecaresifyoulikethekitty
#whereisthebarfemoji

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 06:32:12 PM
The whole thing was doomed from the beginning. And many here at BG mentioned it. So much drama, no business model, too much fretting over things like bumper music, no clear job responsibilities and some people doing multiple jobs, no direction (podcast, live internet, or actual radio, etc) and an older guy with a new family and children and known health issues going to jump in for an everyday live radio broadcast? And what appear to be unstable, volatile personalities who post every spat, dispute, or emotional thought instantly on social media.

Remember that classic moment like a week before the premiere, when Art and Keith had a huge public squabble and the whole show was cancelled for like two hours?  Exciting times.

nbirnes

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
Nancy when do you and Bill release your blooper reel?

We're still compiling it.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
I believe we covered this “outing” last week. She made a huge deal about it. I weighed in, long and short of it no one gives a flying fuck anymore who’s gay. But as usual she was a huge victim.
PS pretty sure Heather is straight. Even if she’s not doubt she would with them. Not to mention Lasha publicly said she hates biwomen.
#goldstarlesbian
#noonecaresifyoulikethekitty
#whereisthebarfemoji

are you bi?

Pizzapunch

Unofficial list of Radio shows who cared enough to pay tribute to Art: 1) Coast to Coast 2) Phil Hendrie 3) Ground Zero 4) Last Podcast on the left 5) The Unexplained Howard Hughes.   etc.

Radio Shows and podcasts who haven't gotten over their own drama and BS to pay respects or care about Art 1) Midnight in some Desert with Heather Wade

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
Remember that classic moment like a week before the premiere, when Art and Keith had a huge public squabble and the whole show was cancelled for like two hours?  Exciting times.
Yeah.  It was like the two were married at times.