• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 07:06:43 PM
Just a guess.. Gravity wouldn’t with his own either.  ;)

Like I said, just a guess.

That’s how Nancy Birnes got in trouble during open mic night on Bella Haven. She disclosed that RoseGirl and Eagle were married. Or so I heard. They must be an item. Before I got locked out, they were the only two posters on Lasha’s forum.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
That’s how Nancy Birnes got in trouble during open mic night on Bella Haven. She disclosed that RoseGirl and Eagle were married. Or so I heard. They must be an item. Before I got locked out, they were the only two posters on Lasha’s forum.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Dateline

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
Maybe rosegirl should do a health check on Heather since it’s been so quiet today.

Really?  You know it is extremely difficult to type or text onto social media wearing a straitjacket.

Bonanza Pilot

Hey guise. It's a long time lurker no one remembers. Just stopping in to say hi.

Hi.

Asuka Langley

Is Eagle a human female or an actual Eagle? Canada has recently made bestiality legal

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 07:28:10 PM
Is Eagle a human female or an actual Eagle? Canada has recently made bestiality legal

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 24, 2018, 06:20:25 PM
Whoa.

Willfully ignorant of her sound since the Gabcast days.  The comment is one thing; that voice has gotten objectively unlistenable.

It didn't occur to me until it was pointed out by several people here, but she's trying to copy Art's speaking mannerisms.  She's terrible at it.

Catsmile

Quote from: Azzerae on April 24, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
Airyn is Catholic. Witchcraft is practically considered 'of the devil' in Catholicism. So that leads me to believe Heather and herself had nothing in common (aside from being involved with Art).

# The Flavor of Catholicism in the RPI isn't like 'Merican or Vaticanz Flavors
# Siquijor magic and sorcery intertwined Catholicism <Isla del Fuego>
# See Holy Week Philippines Below:
# CatholicismInTheRPI It Ain't ur fathers Catholicism
# CultureShock
# NSFW Beatingz
# Bloody Self-Flaguating @ End
# Watch Startz @ 1:20  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jste9QasmLo

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

That's a first.  I never heard of a cat named Eagle.

GravitySucks

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 07:23:43 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA!

The story played out in the Bella Haven thread around August/September 2015 if I remember correctly. A few flares up after that. Follow EarthAlien’s posts. They were often in the midst of it.

8bitwizard

So let me get this straight. Heather Wade is part of Art Bell's Inner Circle she even lives right next door but she's completely unaware that he dies until the following day. Whitley Strieber says on his site that Art passed away at 10:30 a.m. on Friday morning but the Bell family wanted to keep it quiet from the media.
Well Heather is on the air Friday night and seems to be completely oblivious to his death. Noory announces it on Coast to Coast AM that same Friday evening and Heather doesn't start responding to it until Saturday morning.
If she is so close to the Bell family how did she not know he died earlier in the day that's all I'm saying...

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 07:33:42 PM
The story played out in the Bella Haven thread around August/September 2015 if I remember correctly. A few flares up after that. Follow EarthAlien’s posts. They were often in the midst of it.

so, Nancy Birnes outted Lasha & Eagle? LOLOLOLOLOL!

Did Heather eat dinner with Art and his family?  Go grocery shopping with them?  Baby sit? 

It seems clear Art spent quite a bit of time with her speaking radio and all that - little good that it did, other than further demonstrate someone with no talent or aptitude isn't going to pick up a skill no matter what. 

I wonder how much more involved she was around the compound.

DanTSX

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Hey guise. It's a long time lurker no one remembers. Just stopping in to say hi.

Hi.

Hello Bonanzo

Post often

bellNwhistle

Hi.
*waves*  8)

nbirnes

Tiny clarification: When you say "they", you mean RoseGirl and Eagle as lone posters on their forum. Not me.

Hi.

henlo, fren

Quote from: 8bitwizard on April 24, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
So let me get this straight. Heather Wade is part of Art Bell's Inner Circle she even lives right next door but she's completely unaware that he dies until the following day. Whitley Strieber says on his site that Art passed away at 10:30 a.m. on Friday morning but the Bell family wanted to keep it quiet from the media.
Well Heather is on the air Friday night and seems to be completely oblivious to his death. Noory announces it on Coast to Coast AM that same Friday evening and Heather doesn't start responding to it until Saturday morning.
If she is so close to the Bell family how did she not know he died earlier in the day that's all I'm saying...

Was she on that Friday?

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Nice! 

So Art’s death aftermath is just the warm up match for the real heavyweights....the /x/ themed cat lady fight

Quote from: nbirnes on April 24, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
Tiny clarification: When you say "they", you mean RoseGirl and Eagle as lone posters on their forum. Not me.

Nancy, did you out RoseGirl & Eagle?

Hi.

Welcome!   :D I remember your handle.

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

Nice! 

So Art’s death aftermath is just the warm up match for the real heavyweights....the /x/ themed cat lady fight

*DING DING DING*

DanTSX

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
Did Heather eat dinner with Art and his family?  Go grocery shopping with them?  Baby sit? 

It seems clear Art spent quite a bit of time with her speaking radio and all that - little good that it did, other than further demonstrate someone with no talent or aptitude isn't going to pick up a skill no matter what. 

I wonder how much more involved she was around the compound.

She also mowed Art’s lawn. 

nbirnes

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

It was inadvertent.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
She also mowed Art’s lawn.
wasnt that MV’s gig?

Said in my best Bill Murray voice: “Well that’s what I heard!

8bitwizard

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
Was she on that Friday?

I thought so... But on second check apparently not.

It goes from Thurs to Monday.
My mistake

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 8bitwizard on April 24, 2018, 07:43:10 PM
I thought so... But on second check apparently not.

It goes from Thurs to Monday.
My mistake

Girugamesh!

nbirnes

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 07:40:34 PM
Nancy, did you out RoseGirl & Eagle?

I did. By mistake, actually. Funny story.