• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Kolchak

Quote from: sampson2625 on April 24, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
Looks like shit is really hitting the fan at MITD

Check out @ArtBellCom’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/988671901433184257?s=09

I actually feel sorry for Keith.

chefist

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

Just get an au pair like the rest of the priviliages class if you want to host some dumb young poon at the house that you can fire if she starts to let on to the fam that your laying pipe...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

He should have said “while Heather is too unstable to do shows...”

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 01:32:43 PM
I'm looking forward to the 2019 BellGab Sardine Expo.  Hopefully, the liquor license will be approved by then.

I'll give my daughter the choice between Disneyland and the BG Sardine Expo...

AZZERAE

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
I interpret this to mean she's not exactly on good terms with Art's wife.

Airyn is Catholic. Witchcraft is practically considered 'of the devil' in Catholicism. So that leads me to believe Heather and herself had nothing in common (aside from being involved with Art).

ponyboysunset

I am not a Keith fan but it’s not his fault his host is throwing a hissy fit.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
I'll give my daughter the choice between Disneyland and the BG Sardine Expo...
I don’t like fish but I’d still choose the BG Sardine Expo.

trust_no_one

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

Can't believe I'm saying it, either.  Feel sorry for Keith.  Wow.

ItsOver

If you support Heather and are sending money to Keith, do you cancel your subscription or keep it going?  Asking for Frances.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

I love fresh fish, saltwater and fresh...could eat it everyday...but canned? Blech!

Quote from: Azzerae on April 24, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
Airyn is Catholic. Witchcraft is practically considered 'of the devil' in Catholicism. So that leads me to believe Heather and herself had nothing in common (aside from being involved with Art).

they both have had a little Art in them. wow.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 23, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
1/2 dead but this stuff gets the blood flowing again!

J.J.!  Where you been boy? 

Kolchak

Eh, when the Catholics assimilated various parts of the world, they tended to incorporate local tradition and flair. You can find weird flavors of Catholicism practicing spells across the world - including the Philippines.

QuoteMany witches in Siquijor use Catholic imagery in their sorcery, and almost all regularly attend church. All their potions for the year are brewed in the week leading up to Easter.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 01:45:30 PM
I love fresh fish, saltwater and fresh...could eat it everyday...but canned? Blech!
Sardines are the pickles of the fish family.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
I hear MV is already lining up entertainment for 2019.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 01:45:23 PM
If you support Heather and are sending money to Keith, do you cancel your subscription or keep it going?  Asking for Frances.

Captain Frances may need to meditate on it a little more.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 01:32:43 PM
I'm looking forward to the 2019 BellGab Sardine Expo.  Hopefully, the liquor license will be approved by then.

The fact-finding committee on the various incidents at last years BG Sardine EXPO held that the BYOB policy did contribute to the excessive, unchecked drinking that led to the various incidents and is alerting the proper licensing authorities to approve the liquor license forthwith.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Eh, when the Catholics assimilated various parts of the world, they tended to incorporate local tradition and flair. You can find weird flavors of Catholicism practicing spells across the world - including the Philippines.

I see your point there, but I still think Airyn wouldn't be all the way in on the witch thing. I dunno, just a hunch.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
Sardines are the pickles of the fish family.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I love pickles! Grow cucumbers and chilis...pickle them myself! Don't demean pickles, sir!

HumanBeing

Except for riding that big ol' Art Bell dick.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
I hear MV is already lining up entertainment for 2019.

I thought his rendition of the classic "Fishheads" song last year upset Bill Mumy and Norry will NOT be invited back? But after killing that bottle and eating so many sardines my memory is hazy....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrWJbANIdU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

You might not care for Noory as a broadcaster, but he's still doing it. He hasn't cut and run and doesn't hang his washing out for everyone to see. What is his crime? He took over a late night radio show that was free to be taken over. Art Bell at the time had no problem did he? Of the two, I'd say that Noory is the more grown up and mature. Heather is just the spoiled brat who chucks her toys out of the pram.

Spoken like a true authoritarian. Quality and content don't matter. It's what we say that counts. GB can have claim to mediocrity. You are the masters! ;D

ponyboysunset

And no word from Heather yet. The plot thickens.

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
And no word from Heather yet. The plot thickens.

Even if she comes back, Keith clearly can't stand the woman and vice versa. How can the program continue? This is a fucking trash fire.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 01:50:15 PM
The fact-finding committee on the various incidents at last years BG Sardine EXPO held that the BYOB policy did contribute to the excessive, unchecked drinking that led to the various incidents and is alerting the proper licensing authorities to approved the liquor license forthwith.
Oh, good.  I guess we have that damn squirrel to thank.

"Mr. Rogers" lighting fires in the garbage cans and getting rowdy with Popple probably helped, too.