• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ONeill on April 23, 2018, 10:52:28 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ, this woman...

My prediction: Lasha and Heather become a couple before the end of the year. Lasha is the "man." ;)

GravitySucks

Does anyone know if Keith went to the funeral?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 23, 2018, 10:58:02 PM
My prediction: Lasha and Heather become a couple before the end of the year. Lasha is the "man." ;)

Shh don’t tell Eagle.

Cinny

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 04:29:23 PM
Art died on Friday morning.  She really thinks she could have (or should have) kept that a secret until she could announce it the following Tuesday night on her show????

Telly

Good point! It doesn’t make any sense. I was looking forward to MIDT moving forward after the big announcement from Keith, then I turned it on-Art is still with us. So, Heather has one more week to get a grip...or whatever.  :o

yoursongs

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 23, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

Strap on Heather - no matter the weather!

Kolchak

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
Is MV in Pahrump in Art's old studio or at Cherri's Ranch???

It's an old Art replay because MV just flew in on the redeye and is mowing Airyn's lawn. The noise would be a hindrance to Heather going live.

yoursongs

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 11:12:21 PM
It's an old Art replay because MV just flew in on the redeye and is mowing Airyn's lawn. The noise would be a hindrance to Heather going live.

The only grass out there ain't for mowing

WTF ?
I just tuned in expecting Falkie and what ?
A RERUN ?
is the damn home button STILL NOT FIXED ?

DAMNIT

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2018, 10:59:37 PM
Does anyone know if Keith went to the funeral?
was Heather really arrested for PI and trespassing while trying to stumble into the funeral ?

You know,  I thought all of the Art Bell drama would have died with Art but it is the gift that keeps on giving and Heather has actually ratcheted it up a few notches more.

Frankly, it is beyond ridiculous now.  I feel like I'm at a scene of a wreck.  I want to turn away but I can't help peeking at the carnage.

ONeill

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 04:29:23 PM
Art died on Friday morning.  She really thinks she could have (or should have) kept that a secret until she could announce it the following Tuesday night on her show????

Telly

This is just beyond stupidity.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 10:19:19 PM
I know.  I'm surprised Camazotz hasn't resurfaced.
Have you ever went to his profile page?  There is no way that he is screwing up those times.  The apocalypse could occur and he would not change them.  He missed his "last active" time by 11 seconds.  (possibly, in the tradition of Jorch, 11.11 seconds?)
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=34

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 09:31:36 PM
...first class spiritual advice, gathered directly from the stars.

heh heh

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
You know,  I thought all of the Art Bell drama would have died with Art but it is the gift that keeps on giving and Heather has actually ratcheted it up a few notches more.

Frankly, it is beyond ridiculous now.  I feel like I'm at a scene of a wreck.  I want to turn away but I can't help peeking at the carnage.

ONeill

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
i love Meltdown Monday's

It's magnificent. Why can't Art be dying every day?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ONeill on April 23, 2018, 11:29:28 PM
It's magnificent. Why can't Art be dying every day?

He was...and now he's dead. I guess all that hard work paid off. :D

El Chorro

Haha. George playing "Delilah." Great drama queen tune...I'm gonna guess he was paying attention today.

ONeill

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
Do I need to post the personality disorder links again, or is it finally crystal clear for everyone? Holy hell.

She is batshit crazy.

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

So... Nothing has changed.  "Everybody has been horrible to me since this happened.  And now I have nothing and no one."

Please be sure to ignore the hundreds of positive, encouraging posts and focus only on the negative.  daja vu.

MV/Liberace!

I interpret this to mean she's not exactly on good terms with Art's wife.

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on April 23, 2018, 11:43:01 PM
...Please be sure to ignore the hundreds of positive, encouraging posts and focus only on the negative.  daja vu.

Eerie and totally spot-on observation. 

... Please be sure to ignore the hundreds of positive, encouraging posts and focus only on the negative.  daja vu.

WWAD

Kolchak

Please be sure to ignore the hundreds of positive, encouraging posts and focus only on the negative.  daja vu.

Those people are useless. They don’t speak radio.