• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 08:24:26 PM
Art no longer has guest hosts...I hate to break it to ya..

I can dream right?

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 23, 2018, 08:22:01 PM
I feel like a bad person because the last several pages of this thread are making me laugh out loud. My kid is looking at me. Nobody is proud of this situation. Fuckers.

Well, I confess to sharing in the laughter, but I have nobody here to witness it, so I am rather safe, but I suppose I should count myself among those who Heather would consider unworthy to listen to her show.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 08:26:11 PM
Well, I confess to sharing in the laughter, but I have nobody here to witness it, so I am rather safe, but I suppose I should count myself among those who Heather would consider unworthy to listen to her show.

We are all unworthy.. We were unworthy the first time anyone suggested she could maybe leave the vocal fry for Valley Girls selling make up.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 08:26:11 PM
"Step forward, Heather deplorable!" ;)

bellNwhistle

The longer she goes without making a new post saying that she’s doing a live show on Monday, the more subscribers she’s going to lose.

Posted a few minutes ago..
QuoteHeather I will tell all my friends not to subscribe anymore...there are alot...wow poor judgment on their part..so sorry ...thank u 4 what have done

nika01

Best way to make someone go away is to ignore them. All the vitriol is a drug for the addicted.

El Chorro

Meanwhile, there's this poor guy called Bradley Frank who is responding to EVERY one of the comments on Heather's "goodbye" post that everything is OK...she and Keith have made a deal and she's coming back next Monday.

Every last comment...someone wishes her hugs and kittens in her new life, and up pops poor Bradley to clarify. He's like her little LeFou. She really should bust out a new post to make it clear what she plans to do...for Bradley's sake.

her quitting is getting better every day!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 08:29:53 PM
her quitting is getting better every day!

Did she officially quit or is this just wishful thinking on your part? ???

Zenman

Quote from: popple on April 23, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
Merry dumpster fire in the desert to ye!

I sure hope (Redacted) doesn't have a noncompete that would keep her fans waiting for years  :o

RIP Arthur William Bell III & PRAISE MV! <3

:D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 23, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

its only Monday, my friend.

Dateline

In the final analysis, does this mean that the website will have to re-brand to WadeGab.com?

bellNwhistle

It changes hourly I’m afraid.

ItsOver

No, yes, no, maybe, I'm not dead yet, getting better, I'm out of here, RETURN TO START OF LINE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dateline on April 23, 2018, 08:34:22 PM
In the final analysis, does this mean that the website will have to re-brand to WadeGab.com?

You could be onto something there... Wademeltdowngab.com?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 08:37:09 PM
You could be onto something there... Wademeltdowngab.com?
WMD (dot com)

That’s ironic. WadeofMassDestruction.com

That was wrong. I apologize, Heather. Please just go watch Netflix, eat some take-out, shut off the Internet..

Queenie

My goodness would someone please let Tizzy and I know what's going on?

I told Eric that MV is going to host MITD and he said "fat chance"

Then I read Keith will host it and then Heather quit and then she is coming back and Lashsa will co-host with MV only if Falkie can co-host too.

Tizzy and I think we could co-host if none of the above works out. Maybe Keith, MV or Curtis would help us with technical stuff.

Kolchak

She officially quit. She has yet to publicly acknowledge Keith's offer, which means she hasn't un-quit.

sydtron

Jesus. I quit reading about 5:30. My daughter had a softball game. Wow.  Man. I was excited to find out if MV really was going to guest host. Hell. I still wish he would. GODDAMNIT WE NEED A GABCAST!  ;D

Who knew radio drama could be like that mangled car /accident? You don't dare look, but you can't look away.

"COME ON DAVE!! LETS GO LOOK AT THE BODIES!!!"- George Carlin

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Queenie on April 23, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

I told Eric that MV is going to host MITD and said "fat chance"

Then I read Keith will host it and then Heather quit and then she is coming back and Lashsa will co-host with MV only if Falkie can co-host too.

Tizzy and I think we could co-host if none of the above works out. Maybe Keith, MV or Curtis would help us with technical stuff.

Why is Eric such a pill?! What's up with that guy?

aldousburbank

I just cant help thinking of the marvelous estates the MV's could have purchsed and retired to had adsense been active for the past ten days.

Quote from: sydtron on April 23, 2018, 08:42:17 PM
Jesus. I quit reading about 5:30. My daughter had a softball game. Wow.  Man. I was excited to find out if MV really was going to guest host. Hell. I still wish he would. GODDAMNIT WE NEED A GABCAST!  ;D

Who knew radio drama could be like that mangled car /accident? You don't dare look, but you can't look away.

Carlin also said "rape is funny, it's fucking hilarious"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 08:41:22 PM
She officially quit. She has yet to publicly acknowledge Keith's offer, which means she hasn't un-quit.

What was Keith's offer?

moosie

Quote from: sydtron on April 23, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Yes, precisely, this Glenlivet is not going to drink itself, thank you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Queenie on April 23, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

I told Eric that MV is going to host MITD and he said "fat chance"

And there ladies and gentleman is the real story.