• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
It messed up because Heather said EVERYONE was being cruel. So that would include these nice people who were getting multiple subscriptions offering support, willing to donate to a god fund me, and were telling her to come back when she could.

There are some good people that are her fans and she isn’t recognizing them. Instead she focuses on the bad.

QuoteSplitting is a relatively common defense mechanism for people with borderline personality disorder.[6] One of the DSM IV-TR criteria for this disorder is a description of splitting: "a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation".[9][10] In psychoanalytic theory, people with borderline personality disorder are not able to integrate the good and bad images of both self and others, resulting in a bad representation which dominates the good representation.[11]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
It messed up because Heather said EVERYONE was being cruel. So that would include these nice people who were getting multiple subscriptions offering support, willing to donate to a god fund me, and were telling her to come back when she could.

There are some good people that are her fans and she isn’t recognizing them. Instead she focuses on the bad.

When you're working for subscribers, ALL fans are good fans.

That's what Heather et all don't "get."

Asuka Langley

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
Heather needs to open her 3rd eye

She only opens that for Art and now he is gone  :'(

ranger_star

Fuck, just read 8 pages worth for a couple of hours of in crescendo drama to reach such an anticlimactic finale... a week's worth of replays and that's it

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 23, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
She only opens that for Art and now he is gone  :'(

his tits made him a sex god, especially anal. wew lad.

Juan

This is such bullshit. I worked for two tv stations - at one the owner died, at the second, the general manager died, and do you know what we did at 11PM? Put on the fucking news as scheduled. Keith should have kicked Heather’s ass to the microphone on April 13th and made her record a short announcement introducing an old Art show and explaining his death. Maybe a week of old shows as a tribute, then she should have been on tonight with a new show.
/rant

But then we would have missed all the drama.

albrecht

Quote from: ranger_star on April 23, 2018, 07:41:34 PM
Fuck, just read 8 pages worth for a couple of hours of in crescendo drama to reach such an anticlimactic finale... a week's worth of replays and that's it
Don't think one night performance symphony. Think days of drama, fat ladies singing, and emotional roller-coasters like a Ring Cycle opera; extended, involving meth, and cats. There is more to come....

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
I’d sound like one of her old customers if I did.

#AmateurMinute

Dr. MD MD

Holy shit! You go away for a weekend and there's a dozen pages of salacious Heather gossip to Wade through. ;) ;) :P

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 07:45:06 PM
Someone could go live and read the radio drama.

All they would have to do is go back about 20 pages, and start reading this thread on the air.  Priceless.

bateman

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 07:51:56 PM
All they would have to do is go back about 20 pages, and start reading this thread on the air.  Priceless.

Someone needs to do a dramatic reading of the Facebook posts set to music. Maybe the sax solo from Baker Street.

DanTSX

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
I’d sound like one of her old customers if I did.

So you’d sound like white crow?

PrairieGhost

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
When you're working for subscribers, ALL fans are good fans.

That's what Heather et all don't "get."

Very true and even if you don't have a subscription model the listeners are everything. If they don't feel like part of the show, it's just pointless.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 07:53:07 PM
Someone needs to do a dramatic reading of the Facebook posts set to music. Maybe the sax solo from Baker Street.

I've saved screenshots of the ones posted here in a folder, I could get it to you if you want them :D

DanTSX

Fun fact:  MV’s dad is the original sax player on Baker Street.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 07:54:43 PM
Very true and even if you don't have a subscription model the listeners are everything. If they don't feel like part of the show, it's just pointless.

How does Amy have a show to come back too? Asking for a friend.

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

I've heard it over and over from Heather et al, and so many other unsuccessfull podcasters.  They divide their listenership into "the good listeners" and "the bad listeners"...  like there is such a thing as a "bad listener".

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 23, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

is she still alive?

DanTSX

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 23, 2018, 07:25:29 PM
LOL
suppose David has access to those “talkin dirty on the phone” recordings from Heather’s day job and will play them backwards slowly and then explain what she really was thinking ?
will Falkie be the person on the other end of the line ?
and also be subjected to David’s scientific valid results ?

this might be good ?

She was just waiting for her daddy to call in

Yorkshire pud

Did someone say sax solo? This is about sweet sorrow...Or something

https://youtu.be/LjxVTwTekw8

Catsmile

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 09:32:21 AM
With your accent? Women would throw money at you like mad.

You're talking about phone sex pay, right?

Either way, yeah, it should be you.

# Understand How Heath Got The Job Nao
# ArtGotSprung

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 23, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

Because, health is important and I know she hasn't lied about anything.

bateman

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
is she still alive?

Check your basement. Have you fed and watered her lately?

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

She was just waiting for her daddy to call in

west of the Rockies you're live on sex to sex am...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
west of the Rockies you're live on sex to sex am...
Maybe it will be like the Dr. Ruth show I used to listen to as a kid. With a radio up to my ear at night, under the covers. ;D

Maybe she can do a German accent?

Chine

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

Suzanne has had it.

Are there others who are beginning to tire of this bullshit? There has to be. I glanced when I signed into Facebook and tried to read some. Made me ill and logged out.